My first grow. California Dream

OLDGROWERDUDE Of coarse you didnt have any yellowing! you have your routine DOWN. you are a great grower. I love watching your grows!!

and weed. yes im very close to harvest. and no its not a sativa. BUT the crisping was gettin very bad on that one plant. almost engulfing the bud itself. so i decided to cut... but for the others which are doing great! i have less than 10 days! left. BESIDES the big sativa, which is still stretching!!! with massive bud sites..

Also on a side note. a good homie has some ak47. just smoked a joint of that and some other decent bag weed. shared between 3 people and wowsa. im toasted..

Well everyone. I cut the burned lady. I watered her with pure ph water the time before, and clearex yesterday, and the burning kept getting worse. i think it had to have been some type of lockout? but i thought by flushing it would clear out? it was just getting worse. The crisping leaves kept going deeper into the bud, and i didnt want to have weed with crisped leaves in it?
I am happy about the event though. It gives me a chance to focus my limited time on the other 6 other very healthy girls. It gives them more light as well.
ANYWAY IM also on day 48 of flower. i fed them fullstrength dose of flower nutes today. and am going to start flushing next water!! They are COVERED in crystals, and most of the hairs are starting to turn red. So going to be checking more closely the next couple days. But will let them go as long as they need.
On another note, the bud in a cup is starting to turn purple! AND it has really come back from the burning it got several weeks ago. Its also interesting, because i have fed it no ferts and plain tap water, NOT ph adjusted, and it has some of the best looking leaves of any of the plants in the garden..

I dont know if that made any sense. can you tell im high?

Because i cut the plant early, many of the lower buds were not fully developed, which was ok because it gave me alot of trim that were full undeveloped buds, instead of just leaves and stems to make hash, and butter.
I also understand that wet weight is nowhere near dry weight, BUT it makes me pretty stoked to wait for the others to finish and fatten up even more!
IMG_00381.jpg

IMG_00431.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_00403.jpg

IMG_00445.jpg

IMG_00453.jpg

And here are a few pics of the rest of the garden..
bud in a cup!
IMG_00376.jpg

IMG_00474.jpg

IMG_00497.jpg

IMG_00464.jpg

they respond GREAT to topping and LST. i have one plant that i topped, has 10 main colas. if i would have let it grow longer, or if i had more room. it would be HUGE...

and yeah the harvested one is pretty fat, but it was harvested wayyyyy early, judging by the lower buds, they needed at least 3 more weeks..

but i cannot wait to get started on the rest of them. wowsa..

they respond GREAT to topping and LST. i have one plant that i topped, has 10 main colas. if i would have let it grow longer, or if i had more room. it would be HUGE...

and yeah the harvested one is pretty fat, but it was harvested wayyyyy early, judging by the lower buds, they needed at least 3 more weeks..

but i cannot wait to get started on the rest of them. wowsa..

Just think of the early bud as early toys to play with before you open the big presents...

PS: Got my camera today, will up some decent pics of my CDs after lights on tonight.

lovein the picts bro!! and its chill you harvested the early girl. At least now you'll have some fresh garden smoke to holr you over til the girls are ready. aving that smoke will make you want to let them go a lil longer. Trust me thats a good thing. love the multi cola shot.

Pics look great +rep

Greenblood- Thanks man! Ill be sure to get a few more for you before i chop them!!

Butcher. Yeah, im not too worried about the early harvest. shes drying right now. going to use her in food i think because i harvested so early..

Thanks for the rep legalize!!!

And healing. Yeah i had quite few issues in the beginning of my journal.

So im on day 52. going to get some pics in a second. IM in a bind though... I cant seem to find one place with more than a 5x or 8x magnafying glass. And im within 4 days. ALSO im scheduled to work 7am-8pm at my job until monday. That is ZERO time with the ladies during lights on... what do i do. and any suggestions if i cant find a magnafying glass for when to chop them?
Im going to upload pics pretty soon tonight, they are really looking close though..

I just retyped my reply three times. I am now far too frustrated to retype the full thing.. Everytime i meant to click post i accidenly clicked back.. I guess im more tired than i thought..
I just spent a while inspecting them and it seems there is still quite alot of new white hair growth... so maybe they have longer than 4 days?
But im going to feed one thats beginning to show signs of stress clearex and begin the flush. But the rest are going to get a SMALL feeding as one last push before the flush and chop. The Sativa girl will continue to get full strength nutes.
anyway here are the pics
IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_14102.jpg

Heres the one im going to begin the flush with. She is showing ph and heat issues. I check both of these though and i cant figure it out... Her upper fan leaves are canoeing.. I check the ph. and the soil ph is right around 6.5. IM 100% her water was also right around 6.5? she is showing signs of nute burn thoughh. but i didnt think nute burn was acause of canoeing..
IMG_14142.jpg

Monster mystery
IMG_14132.jpg

IMG_14123.jpg

IMG_14161.jpg

IMG_14151.jpg

IMG_14233.jpg

IMG_14224.jpg

IMG_14202.jpg

IMG_14252.jpg

IMG_14274.jpg

And for you greenblood!
IMG_14283.jpg

Greenblood- Thanks man! Ill be sure to get a few more for you before i chop them!!

Butcher. Yeah, im not too worried about the early harvest. shes drying right now. going to use her in food i think because i harvested so early..

Thanks for the rep legalize!!!

And healing. Yeah i had quite few issues in the beginning of my journal.

So im on day 52. going to get some pics in a second. IM in a bind though... I cant seem to find one place with more than a 5x or 8x magnafying glass. And im within 4 days. ALSO im scheduled to work 7am-8pm at my job until monday. That is ZERO time with the ladies during lights on... what do i do. and any suggestions if i cant find a magnafying glass for when to chop them?
Im going to upload pics pretty soon tonight, they are really looking close though..

Hey Mes...been a spell. Looks like you have things goin yer way dude. if youre lookin for a scope, this is the one I use : Carson 3-in-1 MagniScope - 3x Loupe, 8x Monocular, 30x Microscope MA-30. Google it or go to Optical Planet's website (it's where I bought mine). Outstanding for trich checking as the clear cup fits neatly over the bud or it can be used as a bench scope. It's got all the scope power you'll ever need and runs around $50.00 which is very reasonable and it's very reliable.

Speakin of scope power, and readin 'bout your latest issues, when you get your scope, check for bugs just for giggles. Leaves will yellow, die and crisp up around the edges similar to what you describe. In your on-going journal, I didnt notice a bug prevention program. I found out the hard way that just when you think you have it made...:peace: MF

Hey man since u need a scope quick... U could always goto radioshack. They have this 30-100x pocket microscope for only 12 bux.. A real good buy and has a light and sees the trichs as clear as day.

Legalize- Ye! I actually just bought that, came home and read your post. haha.
i cant seem to see much though. things are shakin too much cuz of the fans, and everytime i turn the focus i bump it off the spot i was looking. quite frustrating!

Thanks screw nuts! Only a little while longer!!!

Thanks for stoppin in ezmoney! glad to have another alaskan in here!

Well with the new microscope. it was suuuuper hard, but i could see a little bit. the sativa is obviously very far behind, but the rest are all milky. there are two plants that are showing some ambers. so only a little while longer now. but im going to check the trichs every day until they are ready...
im uploading some pics now!
AND COMPLETELY FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS!! i chopped another girl down. This was the other lady that seemed to have gotten burnt quite badly... I loooked for bugs and checked and rechecked ph. But her trichs are milky udner the microscoe.

California Dream #1 58.6 wet weight! 5 girls left! which im going to let go until 50/50 trichs.

But its only been drying for two days now... but i couldnt resist!!! i smoked a couple bowls tonight and wow.. This stuff is awesome!because i cut early, my head high is just crazy! Just an uplifting euphoric feeling.. The taste is still harsh a little bit because its not fully dry, but it is still SMOOTH. and soo tasty. a crisp taste that really opens your throat and nostrils.

The other plant that i chopped MYSTERY #1 is now in jars. Havnt smoked any of her yet... but it has a interesting smell too it. i dont know how to explain it. i think it is jsut because i cut so early? anyone else ever had this happen to them?

Back
Top Bottom