My first grow. California Dream

you could skip every other one if you like, really you can do as you'd like. Make sure you watch for signs of salt build up at the base. What happens is without plain h2o running through every other feeding, your chances of salts building up are more. But if you keep a close eye and watch your plants for signs of.. well pretty much anything you should be fine. Nows the time you want to really push them, BUT you have to keep an eye on them closely. Remember to watch for signs of burning from upping your nutes. Other then that push on brother.

WEED- yeah ging tobe the best xmas present ever! HA. But naw havnt smoked any yet. The under bud growth is way behind the top colas because i packed so many plants in the closet, but it will work great for a second harvest i think? Can anyone tell me more about that? But yeah im thinking 4 weeks on the top buds!!!!!

Butcher- Yeah i might do feeding 2 times, THEN a reg ph water. Then 2, then reg ph water. I think that should give them enough nutes to push them, bt give em a little clense.

And berry dizzle! Thanks for the reps man!! Appreciate it. I hope they tunr out as good as i hope!!!

And Well im a little picture giddy, so here are some pics. Each picture is the MAIN cola of each plant. ENJOY.

Mystery plants!
IMG_13473.jpg

IMG_13483.jpg

The Mystery that is wayyyy behind the rest of them. Big sativa
IMG_13494.jpg

CALIFORNIA DREAM
THe one that i topped
IMG_13442.jpg

IMG_13451.jpg

IMG_13463.jpg

IMG_13511.jpg

IMG_13501.jpg

IMG_13413.jpg

and dont forget bud in a cup
Definitely root bound, and just, a moody little plant. the tinyiest changed create a huge reaction out of her.
IMG_13433.jpg

yeah shell get there! i cant wait. and since ill be choppin the rest of them before shes done most likely, she will get all of the room to really bush out and receive light.

that first mystery plant im so curious what it is. the cola is about a foot long right now, and it has the strongest smell of them all. When i open the tent that is the only one i can smell. SO strong. but far less crystals than the california dream.

Mesrone! Getting high on your own supply! :smokin: Hope you enjoyed, great feeling of pride, I am Right? You still have time but have thought about a hand held micro-scope to examine Trichs? :goodjob: :bong: :peace:

Hey Bolivar! Naw, going to take some new pics maybe tomorrow or the next day!

Greenblood- Thanks man! I am shocked every time i open my tent door. In the little green world everything looks so huge!

Weed- Already on it! I have a magnafying glass already, Been looking at the buds through it for a little while now..

Thanks Dread! Long time no see!

And thanks stinkfinger!!

Well now i need some help though. On on of the mystery plants.. on the last water it seems as though i got some decent nute burn. Its ONLY on one of the plants. I dont get why it only affected one of the plants? Anyway, my question is what do i do at this point? I sent about 20oz of reg ph water through it this morning when i noticed. Should i flush with more? Will it affect the final outcome of the bud on that plant? It has been such smooth sailing and now this out of no where?!

Visit us at Lone Star Hydroponics & Organics for all of your hydroponic growing needs! We have the lowest price guaranteed. Use "Come grow with us" coupon code.

Hidy. I was just in there the other day. That duct booster works fantastic for cooling the reflector. It's all the fan I need for that.
Be back next week for the CO2 kit...

I recommend this store, of course. :smokin:

Well i need some HELP. The plant that got burned i checked out today and is WAY worse than last night. I dont know what to do. I think im going to have to chop it early. Almost all the leaves have crisped slightly, with most of the fan leaves completely crisped..

What happen they were so healthy.....did you change the nuts or the level of light they were getting?

Sorry dude it does sound like the plant was burned.....

Well i need some HELP. The plant that got burned i checked out today and is WAY worse than last night. I dont know what to do. I think im going to have to chop it early. Almost all the leaves have crisped slightly, with most of the fan leaves completely crisped..

I've seen some nasty-looking plant pics taken during the last weeks of flowering that were said to be normal, so you should probably get some feedback here before harvesting early.

Back
Top Bottom