My first grow. California Dream

Hey m@n!! This is off topic but I just w@tched your northst@r vid @nd I w@nt to give you props @nd reps for @ll th@t jibbin'!!! I'm not sure if it w@s you or your buddy but th@t 540 T@ilgr@b w@s sooooo buttery smooth!!!

KEEP RIDIN'
KEEP SHREDDIN'

haha thanks man!
well, temps are staying a little too high for me inside the room. with the door completely sealed high 80's 86-88F usually. so i bought another fan today. I was running a 105cfm a minute axial fan, but went today and got an eco plus 170cfm inline fan, so im gunna hook it up and see if that makes much of a difference, ill post pics when im done installing

reps are just points to add to your or other peoples reputation. To give them on the lower left corner of any post you'll see the scales of justice lookin thing inbetween the excalmation point and that green dot, you click on that to add to someones reputation or to disagree(i dont think i've ever seen someone give a bad comment on it though.) but you click on that to add rep points. So usually when someone says + rep then they will click on that to give you rep points, you can see your most recent if you just click User cp, or at least thats how i do it.

well, have to wait a little while until i can find help settin up the fan, impossible to do by myself,
but in the meantime, have it setup to check the temps and such, and its working! i just have the ducting comming from the light out the bottom of the door to the fan, and the door sealed up completely. the temp is staying at 79. PERFECT! and its funny because this huge fan is actually quieter than the little 105cfm axial fan i had.

not to mention its incredible how much the plants have grown just in the last day and a half since setting up the hps, so i cant wait to get my metal halide in and runnin!!

thanks everyone for the reps and comments!

well, got the fan hooked up! and its keeping temps 78-80 int he tent with the doors sealed completely! finally comming together.
IMG_09543.jpg

IMG_09554.jpg

lookin good bro...keep it up

Thanks tunes and legalize!!:thanks:
and weed, yeah finally got it just where I want it! Had the tent closed for the last 12 hours, opened it today and the temp... 79!!:grinjoint: Its so exciting to create your own environment and be able to work and tweak it to get JUST the right temp, humidity, light cycles, everything:slide:

Well, my plants seem to be growing like... err. weeds! They are 10 days old from seed at this point and i think they are doing pretty well!
And its SO cool, because when i ordered my california dream seeds, amsterdamseeds threw in 20 random mystery seeds. i planted 6 of them, so it is going to be exciting to try and figure out what strains they are! so im going to need your guys help too!!
But, im also having my first issue. On one of my random seeds i have going, a sativa, on the very tips of the second set of big leaves, it looks burned.
I HAVE NOT started giving any nutes, and the temp is only 78-80 so i dont think its heat, checked my water the ph is 6.0-6.5 so i dont think its that? And its only one this one plant on these two leaves..
IMG_09631.jpg

IMG_09645.jpg

any help would be APPRECIATED!
anyway, here are some more pics!!
two mystery strains, look definitely like sativas! long thin leaves, and already taller than the others and any idea why this ones leaves are still tacod like that?
IMG_09682.jpg

IMG_09691.jpg

and it looks like two indica dominant made it to the mystery party
IMG_09673.jpg

IMG_09661.jpg

and one of the california dream
IMG_09652.jpg

IMG_09702.jpg

IMG_09562.jpg

ENJOY!:ganjamon:

Welcome to the joy of growing Cannabis! Thats right you are Master of your garden. The Power is in your hands your girls relay on only you to supply them what they need. Great feeling isn't? Keep a eye on that spot if other plants show same sign speak up. Great Going mesrone! :woohoo:

also, ive been looking a little bit but,
i know i cant keep all my plants in the small tent, so had some ideas wanted to explain, but needed a little help.
i want to do a sog. i have 5 california dream fem, and then 6 mystery.
i was going to go on the 1 plant pr sq ft, which leaves me with 6 plants. how long do you suppose i should let them veg if im going on that scale?i was thinking until they were about 4 inches or so?
i would like to keep 4 of my bbest california dream, and give the slowest to my friend (has a tiny little closet setup)
but start all the mystery plants in flower, and take two of the best females to grow with my fem california dream, if that makes sense?
so 4 fem california dream and 2 fem mystery for 6 total plants in a small sog?
but i am just curious how long i should let them veg for a 1plant pr sq ft rule to apply

As a suggestion, plants will grow twice as big as at the time you change the light to 12/12 due to stretch and getting flower set.

Hope that helps a bit?

if you turn your lights to 12/12 you should end up with 2 foot tall plants. In the 2 gallon buckets like mine you can grow 6 to 8 foot plants depending on how high you can raise the lights.

Back
Top Bottom