My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

I'm so F'ing stoked for you my friend.
Things are looking beautiful in there! Awesome update!
That would be so sick if Fero threw you another 4 lights!
10 P's a round would have that dream "workshop" up and running pretty damn quickly!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
thanks bro and yep that is exactly the plan.....hopefully:)

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Fingers crossed for ya bro!!
:goodluck:

wiw!

wiw!

Honestly bro there's is nothing I can say that people already havent said. I'm super stoked that you got your pH in line and are doing so well. Its a jungle in there! Can't wait till the last few days to see these ladies, there going to be incredible!

Keep up the amazing work you Canadian wizard.

Honestly bro there's is nothing I can say that people already havent said. I'm super stoked that you got your pH in line and are doing so well. Its a jungle in there! Can't wait till the last few days to see these ladies, there going to be incredible!

Keep up the amazing work you Canadian wizard.

thanks Blazin, things would'nt be running as smooth as they are if it was for guys helping me out here. thanks everyone for all the kind words man I cant wait for next round!!!:thanks:

I really like the idea of being able to open the lights up a bit for better coverage.Fingers crossed im almost there:bitingnails:

That's been my thought on LEDs for some time, spreading out the emitters to evenly distribute the light. Feros are made of modules, aren't they? Summer heat will return, and I may someday be a little less thrift-minded.
Maybe :smokin:

Till then, I'll grow eight plants in a circle around a bare vert bulb for equal distribution and full use of purchased power. No back, unused side of bulb's emission, nor lumen-robbing cover glass.

BTW, LEDs do put out waste heat. If they didn't, there would be no need for cooling fans. How much, is the question.

yep they definetly put out heat Propa, I have no idea how much but its nothing like hid's.the cooling fans distribute the heat out the sides of the case instead of strait down like hid's do. so the canopy isnt getting the blunt of the heat its blown to the outside of the room where it mixes with the cool a/c air, no hotspots at all.I have 3 different temp gauges at different levels of the room and they all read within a .5 of each other at all times.I guess what im trying to say is they still put out heat but its alot easier to deal with it than hid heat.

Till then, I'll grow eight plants in a circle around a bare vert bulb for equal distribution and full use of purchased power. No back, unused side of bulb's emission, nor lumen-robbing cover glass.

That's exactly what I did with 5 plants for my very first indoor grow..
It worked awesome.
zero light loss.
been thinking a lot lately about integrating a vert bulb in my next grow, combined with horiz..
maybe one in between two 600's.
Thanks for reminding me Gator..:cheesygrinsmiley:

my remember not so good sometimes.:tokin:

12_day_2_5_crop.jpg

12_day_2_4.jpg

bud_week_5_5web.jpg

week_5_bud_6web.jpg

looks awesome Jon!

That's only day 18? Wow even more impressed now :) :goodjob:

i used to vertical grow in an ecosystem mk1. 2 600w hps and used to get yirlds of 60 oz plus. only down side was the amount of cuttings it took to fill it and if u get bust u have hundreds of plants.

Agreed C, that would blow..
But I'm thinking you could do it with less plants.
Just monsters vegged for a few months. 6 plants per light.
Then hang a vertical CMH or MH in the middle.
Was thinking of doing this, taking the 5x5 tent out, seal the room, then I'll have a space about 8 x 11 feet to play with!
then double SCROG it!
Hearing about everyone upgrading their rooms has got me all hot an bothered, and my wheels turning..

wiw!

sick vid jon!
:slide:

Yea I cant wait to upgrade my room. I want to go LED but I just bought my MH/HPS so it will feel as if i just wasted money. So I may just get another MH/HPS 400w so than I will be able to work with 800w but I dont know if 2x 400w would even penetrate the same as a 600w-1000w So I might go with a 1000w all together but then wont know what to do with the 400w :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom