My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Grow

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

nice job on the defol bro, It looks like you could take a few more of the fan leaves out of the middle of the plants, looks like its pretty dark down there but it could just be the pics:)

i mainly concentrated on the middle of the plants in between the two screens, the middle is opened up nice there. i think next round of defol will be from the top screen up. with that ds 350 hanging on an angle i'm getting some nice cross beams through the middle.

thanks for checking on the girls and for all the help getting them where that at.:thanks:

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

day 24 of flower

did res change today, dropped the cal mag from 5ml gal to 4ml gal. might have to add some in the middle of the week. uped the prime to 150 from 75ml . fire stayed the same. ppms 950

root shots
IMG_14848.JPG

IMG_14837.JPG

IMG_148210.JPG

:Namaste:

Looks great got here just in time I was looking at a setup like this did you detail your modifications somewhere or could you I would love to try this setup with my extra 430 I have

Looks great got here just in time I was looking at a setup like this did you detail your modifications somewhere or could you I would love to try this setup with my extra 430 I have

step up is pretty simple, the rainforest 66 is the main unit. i took the bottom water level tube off and made that connection my return line. the return line(half inch tubing) goes to my controller (17gal tote)outside of the closet. inside the controller i have a 66 sub pump for mixing, from the other side of the controller is the supply line, which goes to my inline 265 water pump, then into water chiller then back to the rainforest where i made a hole just above water level so supply water , water falls into unit. i have two air stones in the rainforest powered by a 20w air pump as well as the vortex sprayer that comes with the rainforest. i made a back up res 17gal tote that connects to the controller via a float valve , but havent been using it just topping off everyday by hand into the controller.
hope this helps, i would be happy to answer any questions you might have. thanks for checking out the girls.

thanks for the reps, glad to help out anytime:Namaste:

edit: my inline water pump is a 185 not 265

update
day 25 of flower
temps 81 day 67 night
humidity 49 and 56
930 ppm ph 5.8

seen some yellowing on leaf edges again so i added three gals of water and 15ml cal mag and will probably add more at end of week.
cleaned up alittle of scraggly grow and light blockers very mild. bud sites are frosting nicely now and bud structure is starting to form.:yahoo:

a few pics
IMG_14909.JPG

IMG_148713.JPG

IMG_14867.JPG

:peace:

Looking great ronnie. Lovin those root shots. so vigorous and healthy. these girls are going to finish up great I am sure.
are you using the H16 line?

plus reps on the great work and journal

Looking great ronnie. Lovin those root shots. so vigorous and healthy. these girls are going to finish up great I am sure.
are you using the H16 line?

plus reps on the great work and journal

thanks for the reps shotta, yes i'm using the heavy 16 line , heavy bud a&b , prime, fire, and their foliar. only other additives are calimagic from gh and dm zone and dm reverse.

congrats on the motm nom. :thumb:

Thanks buddy. Yeah i was almost talked into using the Heavy16 lineup last time I was purchasing nutrients. I stayed with what I knew.
Its cool to see someone on here using it.

Thanks buddy. Yeah i was almost talked into using the Heavy16 lineup last time I was purchasing nutrients. I stayed with what I knew.
Its cool to see someone on here using it.

now that i'm running zone my ph is super stable. i'm really liking that.

Those roots look fantastic Ronnie! I wish mine looked that good.

If you always remember that we're really growing roots, you're knocking it outta the park! Great roots will make a great harvest!

Those roots look fantastic Ronnie! I wish mine looked that good.

If you always remember that we're really growing roots, you're knocking it outta the park! Great roots will make a great harvest!

those are the healthiest roots i've ever grown. i believe its the super high oxygen levels in the root zone that is the cause of this.

thanks for stopping by your input is always welcome

did you ever add a booster to your a/c's intake?

i have some yellowing going on seems like newer growth and from bottom of leaf, my stems are getting real purple and some yellowing on edges .

IMG_14987.JPG
IMG_149710.JPG
IMG_149611.JPG
IMG_149513.JPG
IMG_149413.JPG

anyone have any ideas?

looks like early calcium, and possibly some P? hows your ph? how hot are u running the cal mag? too much can lock out p. im not much of a hydro guy.

looks like early calcium, and possibly some P? hows your ph? how hot are u running the cal mag? too much can lock out p. im not much of a hydro guy.

i'm running 5ml gal on the cal mag. ph has been super stable at 5.6-5.8.

maybe ph needs to drift a little higher?
5.9 is the sweet spot. 5.8 is probably OK, but the plant will be right on the border for some nutrients. Is the res drifitng up or down in between changes? If it's rising, can you let it swing higher before bumping back down?

maybe ph needs to drift a little higher?
5.9 is the sweet spot. 5.8 is probably OK, but the plant will be right on the border for some nutrients. Is the res drifitng up or down in between changes? If it's rising, can you let it swing higher before bumping back down?

it is rising, i've been running them a little hot i think my ppms have just been rising and ive been adding pretty much straight water to bring them down. i've decided to add 3ml cal mag to every gal of top of water during the week. if you think about it , if i was using tap water i would be adding calmag to every top off, so ive decided to add cal mag to top off water as well as new res.
thanks hiker i will let my ph go to 5.9 before adjusting.

:thanks: i appreciate the support.

Back
Top Bottom