My first grow white widow

sounds wierd im no lighting expert but did u try the bulb that came with the ballast? to see if it does the same thing?
and ive read a few threads that say using a hps threw the entire grow is ok but mix it up with some other blue light sources

So im really lazy and dont wanna click on your links to your babies, could you just embed them in the thread please?

They all look really good to me! Good growing +reps. You pics are too big you have to resize them. That's probably why you had issues posting them. ;-)

What's with pic # 0797?

Thanks Ms.Fox and FlyFish:)
yeah the one plant you asked about Ms. Fox, some one told me it sativa dom. It has way diff. leaves on it. My friend gave me the seed so not sure wat strain it is, but all and all they looking good:)
No there is no switch on they ballast, and its brand new. just got it.
I ordered other bulds from 1000bulbs, ill see if they work.
Thanks for all the support... Everyone here is great:) Peace

Hey sorry bee23 and Ms. Fox, I've been mad busy. Got 23 people coming for thanksgiving..its gonna be bananas:), but i aint mistreating or forgetting about my babies.. they have grown so much:). I promise ill post pix on friday. Im kinda nervous wit all these peps coming and my babies are in one of my spare bedroom closets, but i locked the door from inside and super glued it..lol..kids are gonna be here, dont need anyone to see that.

baby #1 I know for sure its white widow
PIC_0859.JPG

PIC_0862.JPG

PIC_0863.JPG

Back
Top Bottom