My Grow

Well here we go with the final results. "WHITE WIDOW" = 5 oz. + 20 grams. She tastes so sweet & the high lasts for about 3-4 hours. Best one out of the 3, although the others are good too.
14-603   7-15-22.JPG
14-604   7-15-22.JPG
14-605   7-15-22.JPG
14-606   7-15-22.JPG
14-607   7-15-22.JPG

And that completes this journal. Doing some up-potting in the Mars SP3000 Journal & Harvesting in my Testing journal this weekend so updates in those journals soon. See ya there !
Absolutely delicious. Another amazing set of buds. Congrats on the harvest

Absolutely delicious. Another amazing set of buds. Congrats on the harvest
Thanks ! Getting ready to Top & Clone my "Cherry on Top" by Cannarado Genetics today to grow out in my 5 gallon self watering buckets. This is a heavy hitter Indica (about 25% THC) with a really strong odor. Haven't decided on whether or not to journal the grow yet. After 16 journals I'm getting a little bored with it. Haven't really spent much time on the site lately either as most of the people I associated with have moved on. Almost all newbies now & when that happens it's like you are starting all over again, repeating the same old stuff instead of advancing farther in your grow knowledge.
At this point I feel like I need to just do internet searches to learn anything new.

Thanks ! Getting ready to Top & Clone my "Cherry on Top" by Cannarado Genetics today to grow out in my 5 gallon self watering buckets. This is a heavy hitter Indica (about 25% THC) with a really strong odor. Haven't decided on whether or not to journal the grow yet. After 16 journals I'm getting a little bored with it. Haven't really spent much time on the site lately either as most of the people I associated with have moved on. Almost all newbies now & when that happens it's like you are starting all over again, repeating the same old stuff instead of advancing farther in your grow knowledge.
At this point I feel like I need to just do internet searches to learn anything new.
Ohhhh cherry on top…. I absolutely love my indica’s. Journal it if possible as it’ll be awesome to see. Actually now you mention it I noticed theres a lot of newbies on here now. Good to see your still on here brother Buds. I’ll smoke one for ya

Ohhhh cherry on top…. I absolutely love my indica’s. Journal it if possible as it’ll be awesome to see. Actually now you mention it I noticed theres a lot of newbies on here now. Good to see your still on here brother Buds. I’ll smoke one for ya
I'm growing 2 Cherry on Top now in this journal : Me & the Mars Hydro SP-3000.... It's the "CHERRY ON TOP"
I just took about a dozen clones between the 2 plants. A week or 2 more & they go to 12/12. These are in Fabric Pots.
The Clones will go straight to 1 gal. & later to the 5 gal. self watering buckets. I'm only keeping 3-4 of the best looking clones. Can't wait to see how these do in the buckets.

Back
Top Bottom