My Indoor Tree Grow

IMG_20151218_045739.jpg
Got this great pic of her last night , sheer size

Hahaha I'll get some pics, I should have taken photo s of when one of her branches snapped and I had to wire it back on then seal it all in duct tape, you will see the duct tape on the stem where it meets the branches.

Nice job :thumb: great pictures that let me know what mine should look like when they get to that stage, as long as I can get it looking somewhat as good as you are doing, I will be happy. Thank you for the pictures and stay green.

I'm back and with updates .

I started her on 12/12 light schedule Monday and she has been stretching nicely and her branches are falling into shape.

IMG_20160104_095740.jpg
IMG_20160103_025320.jpg
IMG_20160103_025906.jpg
IMG_20160103_025144.jpg
IMG_20160103_025500.jpg
Thanks mate sorry I haven't updated so here it is.

I switched to 12/12 on Dec 21 , she took about a week to start shooting pistals.

And she stretched exactly to my hypothasized size, here she is her stretch finished and 2 weeks into 12/12 but 1 week into flower (I count flower from when she starts shooting pistals )

:surrender:
Sheer foolishness!!! You gonna need a new home soon. :high-five:

She stretched to the absolute point of perfection in my eyesshe has stopped perfect distance's from each bulb happy with her so far, shigga your meds are looking spectacular and stage what can I say man, high five for sure on your plant and also winning potm with her, very very glad to be back people

Subbed

Damn she stretched alot! 6 ft now?

She's 6 foot 7 inches standing in her growbag blaze she seriosly stretched perfectly to all Lichtenstein sources and I've just fed her now and I'm not joking an hour later her buds are swelling, I can see them swelling, this is when I need a time lapse camera

Back
Top Bottom