My pig ate my cannabis plant: Can it survive?

You have to love animals dont you :laughtwo: either if the do something good or bad then never cease to bring a smile to your face.

I have to say Wilbur looks happy so maybe next time but them in a Wilbur free zone lol.

Funny fact we had a farm named Wilbur Wild Boar Farm breeding pigs :p.

The pig or the plant? ;)

Good question, don't know about pigs but if they are as sensitive as dogs to ingesting THC as little as a gram per pound of body weight can really put them in serious danger.

Honestly I see only bacon and ham. I guess you will have to settle with the satistaction of your belly instead of your brain's

Awesome! Made my day! Good luck! This is the best post I've ever seen here! You win the internet! Seriously, that's so funny and the pig pics......

I want a pig so bad but now I'm having second thoughts.....

Good question, don't know about pigs but if they are as sensitive as dogs to ingesting THC as little as a gram per pound of body weight can really put them in serious danger.
Thc isn't activated so it's just another plant to that porker.
It doesn't have to be for dogs and cats they process it differently than humans do.
all mammals process THC in a very similar manner
I've read that MJ is harmful to pets but...I had a Norwegian Elk hound (think miniature husky) that ate 3 ounces of bud o_O
He moaned and groaned for a couple days...got up drank some water I had laid next to him...ate some food that was there also...and from then on...if he smelled it he would come running to get some:passitleft:...I miss that ole boy...he was 15 when he passed........now I have a female Egyptian Mau (cat) that will do the same thing with dabs...and she's 13 now...huh...seems the ones that liked it lived the longest..........mind you it wasn't a daily thing with either one...just for me :rofl:

Eat the pig! Eat the pig! LOL Jerk sauce him!

I have a pot belly Daisy and we had to put a lock on fridge in shed cuz she found beer and bit the cans and drank it lol! Every opportunity she gets she'll steal beer. She has also ate marijuana plants, she seemed to like that a lot too. She's like having a teenager.....stealing your booze and stash every chance! Lol

Back
Top Bottom