My Second Grow! Ready To Go!

fineas thanks for stopping by! and thank you for the very kind words! and hopefully this one will be more success full than the first!

Playafly! thank you for stopping here as well!

Smokey joe! thank you for checking out my new grow!

LiveTunes4All! thanks for stipping by!

estranged! thanks for the kind words! and they should be female! they are femenized seeds!!! im excited as well!

Dr.Tentgrow! thank you for checking out my grows and for rep! im glad to hear you enjoyed the grow journal

skunkupdate278.JPG

skunkupdate279.JPG

skunkupdate280.JPG

skunkupdate281.JPG

skunkupdate282.JPG

NIXON NIXON thanks for checking my grow out! and yes ill help you man! sorry to hear about your last grow! looking forward to checking out your grow journal!

Ms. Fox! thank you for checking it out!

borntorun! thank you for stopping by man! and they are skunk special femenized seeds! Also im gonna wait a lil longer to transplant from the styrofoam cups!

DeadTour09! thanks for stopping by! i know i can always count on you!

quick update: Well to day is 5/03/09 and these babys have been growing super fast on 12/12! they are looking pretty healthy! i was thinking of maybe lst one and let the other grow normal to see what happens!
skunkupdate289.JPG

skunkupdate290.JPG

skunkupdate291.JPG

skunkupdate292.JPG

skunkupdate293.JPG

skunkupdate294.JPG

skunkupdate296.JPG

Your crop looks very healthy. I use hydroponics, but your soil results so far awesome. I am looking forward to following this thread.

Back
Top Bottom