My Very first grow 12/12 Mango

Hmmm. Interesting... Looks a bit like a herm to me, but I'd like a second opinion.

When i get home a little later i'll get some good pics with the digital camera, I hope my lil lady is not a lil he-she, I already had daisy turn out to be donald over the weekend :(

The good thing is though, you can separate the herm from the female, and collect it's pollen. You can use that pollen to create Feminized seeds on the true female.

sorry to see sasha gone herm,, i have a feeling that's what my plants going to do to,,
man i hate seeing great looking plants go,,unless your doing as Ms.Fox suggested,, which i would love to follow in your journal if you do,, ;)

good luck on the rest,,

The good thing is though, you can separate the herm from the female, and collect it's pollen. You can use that pollen to create Feminized seeds on the true female.

So i should just leave sasha/sam alone and let it develop some more? sorry i'm a little confused. i have two other plants that haven't showed sex yet, the tallest one (lucy) that i did a little LST to, and the shortest of the bunch, but getting real bushy (d'lila). so if either of those two end up being female, i should use sasha to polinate to get feminized seeds?

sorry to see sasha gone herm,, i have a feeling that's what my plants going to do to,,
man i hate seeing great looking plants go,,unless your doing as Ms.Fox suggested,, which i would love to follow in your journal if you do,, ;)

good luck on the rest,,

I'm now down to 2 plants, one boy, one herm, and now its all up to lucy and d'lila, i hope my whole crop won't be a complete bust, i think i'm going to go out today and find a way to order some seeds, this grow is my 1st and i couldn't afford anything right away so i just used bagseed. i just have no clue how to order seeds if your in the states, i see alot of folks order offline but i' a little nervous about doing so, and unfortunately i don't live in the great state of California to obtain clones and the like....
guess we'll just have to wait and see.

So i should just leave sasha/sam alone and let it develop some more? sorry i'm a little confused. i have two other plants that haven't showed sex yet, the tallest one (lucy) that i did a little LST to, and the shortest of the bunch, but getting real bushy (d'lila). so if either of those two end up being female, i should use sasha to polinate to get feminized seeds?

That really is up to you. If you want to continue that particular strain, then yes. If you are happy to just clone them later, that could be yes or no. If you plan on getting different seeds, that could be yes or no. You need to remove the herm completely so that you don't pollinate your whole crop. Put a plastic bag over the male flower sites. Once you collect the pollen you can freeze it until you are ready to put it to good use. This process should be as neat as possible, and you should change clothes as soon as you harvest the pollen. Cannabis is very excited to breed and can find ways to make it with all your girls. ;-)

If you're looking to get seeds check out 420 Sponsors! ;-)

Copy that Ms Fox, ill just going to kill it and keep my fingers crossed for the last two, and see what happens definitely going to look into the sponsors for seeds today, I need to do that asap, thanx for the info and advice MsFox++rep

DAM IT!!!!!......good luck man.......I had a hermy I pulled....but then wish I would of kept it for the "fem. seed" it could of produced down the line......I'll be watching......PEACE

thanx for dropping by happiehippie, i din't want to take any chances just in case lucy and d'lila turn out to be girls, both aren't showing sex yet but look nice and green and i think mainly sativa, so i'm down but not out! lol

The plants look super healthy! and i also tought sasha was a hermie when i first saw the pic sorry i couldnt help earlier! but nice LSt work! they should be bushing up pretty soon! Ive heard people keep the herm and came out with pretty good satisfaction

THanks L8! I saw the job you did and just had to give it a try!! and hey it's not all bad having a hermie, now with sasha and daisy gone they're lights are now on d'lila and lucy, and i know they'll love it!

Ok, so after being thoroughly disappointed with my crop, one boy, one herme, so far I decided to up the genetics a bit, so I got a little ballsy and said f*ck it! i'm gonna order some seeds. It can't be that dangerous can it?? at least not anymore dangerous than growing in an Apt building lol. so i went ahead and ordered (1) chrystal (1) bubblelicious (1)papaya (2) purple power plant and (1) california orange bud. just ordered them this morning so will post the pics once they arrive. really looking forward to growing some proper strains.
As for the bagseed i've got going now, I will still continue it because i'm not a quitter lol, Lucy is doing great, getting big and loving the LST, D'lila seems to not be growing for some reason, hmm we'll watch it for a couple of days to see what happens.
OH and on a side note, i'm not sure how many of you all out there are worried about this but I certainly am, i finally got my ConEd bill today and it cost me a only a measly $89 for my electricity, thats 1 wk 18/6 and the rest 12/12 not bad, not bad at all
I'm away from the girls right now but i'll be posting pics later today once i get home.
happy tuesday to all!!

I wish you hadn't gone ahead with that seed order bud, there are ways around having them delivered to your home and using payment methods with your name on it. Not sure how 420 would feel about me posting it here so I won't. Anyway I think I read it on here somewhere, I'll see if I can hunt down the link for you (for next time anyway)

All the best of luck to you and your babies :)

:peace:

Sweet! Sounds like you picked some good ones! This should be exciting! I'm glad to hear you aren't giving up on the bagseed. Great job! As far as the electricity bill goes, a lot of people think there will be a huge jump on their bill, but smaller grows rarely jump up too much. This is a good thing! ;-) Lookin forward to the pics!

. so i went ahead and ordered (1) chrystal (1) bubblelicious (1)papaya (2) purple power plant and (1) california orange bud. just ordered them this morning so will post the pics once they arrive. really looking forward to growing some proper strains.

Did you spend the extra coin on fem seeds or just reg? There is simply no way I'd order any reg seed unless I had the notion of seed cropping.

Smart move to keep the bagseed going. Are you going to harvest pollen from your hermie? Make butter from the hermie and the male? Nothing is useless in this racket...lol.

Back
Top Bottom