Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

We're happy too!

Could the DWC problem be heat related? 32º is pretty darn hot for both the new growth and the water.

Yeah that Could absolutely be the case. I am already thinking How to deal with it. The youngsters are in a box that doesnt get that warm Thankfully

I was thinking the same thing, probably no oxygen in that hot water.

Ooh Thats a new one to me. Warm water has less oxygen then cold water?

You see, I learn every day!

The baby’s look great and the dwc seem to kinda turn a bit. This morning I added Some more ice into the Bucket and I hope the temps Come down soon. Also I am thinking of letting them run at night because the temps are better then...

Maybe a Tiny airco I required in the new box

Sorry for the late response guys. Besides a little down periode(I guess alot of us know What Its like) I got the bonus with a throat infection and Some flu-ish flavours to it aswell lol

So first update is about the baby’s. While I was freaking out in the flower box, these youngsters Didnt get any of that stress...

Ofcourse there is more to update...

The MALE Wonder Woman x White Widow is showing the first balls... beeing crossed with Two fem names I think This Guy is kicking budd :cheer:

Then there is a small cbd euphoria waiting to shoot flowers and be pollinated... hold on girl, Its comming! XD

And then the BIG suprise... Yes for me to...

The DWC Euphoria bounced back!!! Yes you read that right... She survived:circle-of-love:

Cutting Some brenches and leafs really helped her and there is more to do. Since I am flu-ish it doesnt feel great to hang over the girls so for now Its all good. This girl is gonna get Some flowers after all!

Sorry for the crappy pics, my camera battery was drained and the cable is... Yes Ofcourse still in a box. It might be dancing around with that freaking invisible ph pen lol.

No luck so far on finding it.

Great news on the recovery NS! Was is the water temps that helped?

Babies looking good, and nice balls :).

Thnx shed! Yeah I run them at night and Its like 4 degree celcius less.. Thats kinda big at Those temps :high-five:

Next summer I need a cooler in there or that bigger box... Maybe both?:battingeyelashes:

Babies look great, that dwc plant is the come back of the year. I didn’t think she’d make it. Good job bro!

Thnx PW! Yeah She got me off my feet for a while there, dankfully She is still among us:meditate:

Hey NS! Girls are looking good! I was worried about that DWC Euphoria as well. Honestly, temperature is one big reason why I haven't been tempted by DWC, it's just too hot where I am, and I have a literal closet grow, so not a lot of good options for stealth cooling. While the roommate knows I grow, I try to be as discreet as I can be.

Have you tried the frozen water bottle trick to cook down your reservoir for the DWC girl? Since it's a small res, you could probably do well with a 250 ml bottle. Just have two or three in rotation in your freezer. And since they are small, they shouldn't take up too much space in your freezer either. Leaving plenty of room for ice cream treats. ;P

Hey NS! Girls are looking good! I was worried about that DWC Euphoria as well. Honestly, temperature is one big reason why I haven't been tempted by DWC, it's just too hot where I am, and I have a literal closet grow, so not a lot of good options for stealth cooling. While the roommate knows I grow, I try to be as discreet as I can be.

Have you tried the frozen water bottle trick to cook down your reservoir for the DWC girl? Since it's a small res, you could probably do well with a 250 ml bottle. Just have two or three in rotation in your freezer. And since they are small, they shouldn't take up too much space in your freezer either. Leaving plenty of room for ice cream treats. ;P

Heya bud,

That water bottle in front of the ventilator is What I Did last summer! Totally forgot about that :thedoubletake:

First I need to make a tincture from all the leafs i collected. That fridge is Full lol

Back
Top Bottom