Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Goooood morning everyone!

As you probably seen ive flipped the girls as of today. thinlking about it 22 august is my moms birthday so it might be a nice date hehe. Also i will be at Reggea Lake Festival 24 of August here in Amsterdam the Netherlands. That stuff makes me so exited! some of my reggea heroes chilling on a stage in a dutch park... man souds like heaven to me!

So back to the present lol! The girls are great! lets just drop some pics and show you... pics were made with my camera so it should be decent quality.

And ofcourse the youngsters

The stick is just to keep them straight, under the 50watt kingbo they do stretch a little sometimes. That will be solved with my new box as the mars sp250 takes over the flower box i probably put this 300 in the veg tent, if it wont get to hot. Probably not hehe.

That DWC girl is doing great!

Yeah it's interesting how much faster and bigger they grow in dwc. Ok the airpot is smaller, but these two girls are the same age!

Looking at a vid of Greenhouse seeds this morning as i was attempting to wake up.. it was kinda clear what a difference it brought as they did a hydro vs organic soil. I wont go back to soil-ish probably.

For now we have to find a way to stack as many buckets in there as possible... the veg tent probably only handle's one bucket so that the one with several netpots. How i'll separate the roots is still a mistery tough the difference is so big.... that doesnt feel like a problem :laughtwo:

What i am missing is a bigger air pump. The one i use right now if perfect for that one bucket, but we need to run like 4 buckets with it... the hunt goes on:yahoo:

Well today is not so good I am affraid... She was all Droopy This morning so somehow She got to much of something. I gave her a clean Bucket of water to calm down a bit and see What She does. Maybe Its salt buildup?

My ph meter is probably somewhere in a box still. I’m about to check her after a nigjt in fresh water.... Lets hope it Did her good
PH is extra important on hydro and DWC! I wouldn’t be surprised if that was your issue! Hopefully after a good clean and reset she perks right back up!

PH is extra important on hydro and DWC! I wouldn’t be surprised if that was your issue! Hopefully after a good clean and reset she perks right back up!

I’ll make Sure to find that ph pen! Sometimes we need to hear it again lol. With the soil my plants never have been better then the moment I stopped ph’ing... so I Didnt tought about it at all. What is the ph in hydro preferable?

Yes PH is critical in dwc.

I might have found another problem. The airstones in the Bucket are rather small. Since the roots like the bubbles so much one of the Stones was completely wind Up in the roots. Carefully i opened Up Some roots and removed the stone. If there aint No air pumped true the water you might get This effect to probably?

Ofcourse that ph pen needs to be found. Thats the second thing to handle

Back
Top Bottom