Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Yeah I loved that one and the combi with GG4 really makes me wonder What the smoke Will be. Hopefully Its the 3hours in the garden after Some puffs like @Van Stank and the GG4 mixed exactly as I like it... who knows :p

Love that feeling of overall exitement :thumb:

And a lifetime genetics in my own home Hehehe. The ww x ww x euphoria got sprouted like 2 days ago and is peaking true now! Woohooo

You were at 7hundred something? Pretty close! It aint a suprise when you think about your ATF story, you were at 2200 If I remember it correctly? Man This was already one heck of a Job to clear... doing This 2,5 times Will absolutely need my friends to help out.

Dank gosh I got stoner friends xD
Yeah I think I said 750 as my final guess. Seeds are very misleading. Count out 50 and put them in your hand and look at them. They don't look like there are 50....more like 20. I bag my seeds up in little baggies of 200 and I swear they don't look like there are more 60-80 of them in a bag. It doesn't take much to make 2000 seeds if you are doing same tent pollination.

Should be some phenos that work well for you.

That is What I was thinking, pheno hunt my budd off Hehe.

Yeah I think I said 750 as my final guess. Seeds are very misleading. Count out 50 and put them in your hand and look at them. They don't look like there are 50....more like 20. I bag my seeds up in little baggies of 200 and I swear they don't look like there are more 60-80 of them in a bag. It doesn't take much to make 2000 seeds if you are doing same tent pollination.

Exactly! 500 seeds Did not fill Up a Tiny soya bottle half way! So I Could Not believe How many wete actually in there.

For now I have mylar bags. 10 per bag feels fine for me so i wont have to open a big bag over and over again.

That makes a lot of bags tough LoL

Hiya NS! Glad to se things looking good around the grow and seeds making - +800 seeds is a super haul :D

I had fungus gnats bad last season, inside and outside in the end, and it took a long time to finally be rid of them. I used all the methods including blowing a fan at the soil - and I still had em (I think the PeatMoss I bought was infested with eggs actually). By far the best and most effective solution was Gnat Nix. It’s like perlite but a bit rougher, and t goes on top of the medium surface and stops them getting in to lay, and stops any larvae from getting out. I ended up putting some in the tray as well and making sure the lower holes of the pot were buried in it... becasue those li’l fookers will get in through any gap they can find! Basically you want to stop their pathway to the soil, or whatever medium is in the pot. Gnat Nix is made by Growstone i think, and I can’t recommend it more highly.

This weekend is looking good ... I’ll msg you! :Namaste:

Definitely better to know than make it up!

Yeah I needed more ph down then I would do on my gut feeling. What I Did not knew was that the ph went down and Did not fluctuate anymore. Ph down Isnt organic anymore, but I feel like I better grow good and then finetune. The organic Lemon juice just was not stable and kept fluctuating.

Hiya NS! Glad to se things looking good around the grow and seeds making - +800 seeds is a super haul :D

I had fungus gnats bad last season, inside and outside in the end, and it took a long time to finally be rid of them. I used all the methods including blowing a fan at the soil - and I still had em (I think the PeatMoss I bought was infested with eggs actually). By far the best and most effective solution was Gnat Nix. It’s like perlite but a bit rougher, and t goes on top of the medium surface and stops them getting in to lay, and stops any larvae from getting out. I ended up putting some in the tray as well and making sure the lower holes of the pot were buried in it... becasue those li’l fookers will get in through any gap they can find! Basically you want to stop their pathway to the soil, or whatever medium is in the pot. Gnat Nix is made by Growstone i think, and I can’t recommend it more highly.

This weekend is looking good ... I’ll msg you! :Namaste:

Heya Amy, good to see you :D

That seeds are just insane... it cost me quite the effort to harvest them all, but every seed can provide months of medication!

That gnat mix is something my buddy actually found online in a Dutch brand. Totally organic and working like a charm according to People online. He has it in his home and If he spots another gnat he Will put that on for Sure. For now all the efforts seem to have worked for them. Sorry to hear your garden was so infested with the little bastards. They really are a pain in the behind to get rid off.

Thnx for the tip, ill absolutely tell my buddy!

My father just sended me a picture of a Nettle. First I Did not believe him, but This is a Nettle. The pic was called flowering Nettle while uploading it, but it seems more like a pollendude lol. I see weird crosses in the neat future :p

Good morning everyone.

Today was bondage day!

The GG4 x ATF got Some Nice strings to hold her Up. She was almost touching the light as She is a monster grower. So far the tallest girl in my box.

The flowers are developing pretty nicely, the smell however Isnt as potent yet as expected from This cross. Hopefully in a later stage She Will stink Up my entire house. Thats a little to iDeal Maybe but Hey, Its my baby so I’d like that lol.

Pictures Will follow later as She is still sleeping. Its kinda hard to tie her Up without the light Hehe.

How is everyones weekend :circle-of-love: :ganjamon:

Morning NS, I have the day off so just chillin on 420. Sounds like you’re going to be busy come lights on.

Sounds like a great planning for the day PW, I Did tie her Up in the dark, it wasnt easy but Everything for my girl Hehe. When lights go on Its just a matter of shooting a pic Hehe.

The ww x ww x euphoria got transplanted to the dwc veg Bucket. Ive sprouted a seed a few days ago and She looks ready. Cant wait to see the second of my own crosses become a mighty girl :high-five:

i just hope the smell really starts packing soon on the GG4x ATF. If it arrives late it might be iDeal for inside and out... Ah Well we Will see... Its like pets(I dont have kids lol) you accept them Anyway hehe

The baby :battingeyelashes:, She a surfer lol!
Great pic! She really does look like she's catching a wave. :laughtwo:
The ww x ww x euphoria got transplanted to the dwc veg Bucket. Ive sprouted a seed a few days ago and She looks ready. Cant wait to see the second of my own crosses become a mighty girl :high-five:
Looks nice and healthy - will be watching closely as she grows. :popcorn:

Morning lovely People,

How is everyone doing? I had a heavy day Yesterday as I found out I got MCAD, something told but never tested. Now that they Did find to many of Those cells Its meds meds meds and Maybe it helps.

So far I made it cannabis Only and Therefore it kinda feels like a loss. I hate meds, but alot can change If they work properly.

The girls is a different story. They seem happy-ish but there is probably Some problems left from the hot weather with root rot. Today is planned for Working People that restore a moist spot in a different room... Damn cheap builded homes here lol!

When that is Done I start cleaning and so... the H202 seems the most friendly way to get rid of the rot. Some forums(including cannabis Forums!) claim you better throw chloride in it, I just can imagine doing This and then still smoke it happy :O

Its gonna be a exiting day :)

Back
Top Bottom