Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Loving your pimping wheelchair. Think you need a unicorn on there per Newty. Also loved the Reggae fest looked like a good day on the lake :laugh: :Rasta:.Glad you are cruising along and having fun my friend. Girls look great and jelly about the beans. Will produce some one day but scared i 'll fuck up and seed all the girls hahaha. Sante' NS.

Loving your pimping wheelchair. Think you need a unicorn on there per Newty. Also loved the Reggae fest looked like a good day on the lake :laugh: :Rasta:.Glad you are cruising along and having fun my friend. Girls look great and jelly about the beans. Will produce some one day but scared i 'll fuck up and seed all the girls hahaha. Sante' NS.

Hey Bud,

Thnx for the Nice compliments :)

Seed making is a matter of doing. Worst case scenario you end Up with A LOT of seeds lol!

Goood morning everyone!

Little update on the girls in the flower box.

Yesterday I was cleaning all the buckets and came to the point that my dwc euphoria looked like She needed a cut-down.

So after changing her water I Did not think She needed longer so I chopped her. In the days after the 550 seeds I took out at least a 100 more and there is more to Come for Sure!

Did you ever see a galaxy in a Bucket?

And the ATF x GG4 is doing great! This girl is sativa height i can see, but the smoke... oh man i want to test the smoke hehe

Hope you all have a great day!

Congratulations on the harvest, NS! :thumb:

Congrats on the chop. :woohoo:

Thnx TB, She produced more hairs then expected :cheer:

Congratulations on the harvest, NS! :thumb:

Thnx Beez:high-five: I expect like at least 100-150 more seeds In there... Its like magic to me, totally blown by every seed coming out.

If they do as good as the ATF x gg4 it Will be a wicked ride:surf:

Nice harvest and seeds NS! Room for more plants in the flowering tent :).

Just leaves for now
I think you should do what Amy said and add trim as you get it. I made gummies from just fan leaves and it took 18 gummies before they kicked in. And that was a shit ton of fans! There's THC in them but it takes a lot of leaves. Still...better in alcohol than infused in oil like mine were.
What a day! It broke me for the rest of the week probably but it was worth it!
Looks like a great day NS! Good job repping the canna-community and 420mag for the win :thumb: .

Nice harvest and seeds NS! Room for more plants in the flowering tent :).

I think you should do what Amy said and add trim as you get it. I made gummies from just fan leaves and it took 18 gummies before they kicked in. And that was a shit ton of fans! There's THC in them but it takes a lot of leaves. Still...better in alcohol than infused in oil like mine were.

Looks like a great day NS! Good job repping the canna-community and 420mag for the win :thumb: .

Heya shed, thnx for the like spree :circle-of-love:

There absolutely is room for more plants in the flower box. At This point the big bang and the Chocolate Mint OG are having a battle who Will join first. The pink kush is really not liking me somehow?

The fanleaf Did something for me in the infused oil but more in a comfy way. Ill just try the whisky after a month or Two and see What happens.

The party was real and I was so happy for days! Heck I still am when I think about it lol

Good news peeps!

Tomorrow a brand new PH Pen Will be delivered. To prevent the problems experienced before... This one is calibrating itself(on 3 or 4 ph levels?) temps are included and it was 6x the price of my first one. This should be covered as of tomorrow and it feels good! No more ph problems or not knowing What might be wrong :slide: :cheer::slide:

It feels like it :thumb:

And the bigger 420 jar is 3/4 filled with popcorns and so... it aint as charming as a fat cola, but that stuff helps me true till the ATF x GG4 is ready to dry up:circle-of-love:she does have more then 4 weeks so no worries

After a long night of separating the seeds from the buds... the count ended at 301 seeds. Together that makes 898 seeds!!

I cant believe How much beans This girl gave me :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:
What was my guess again? Guess I wasn't that far of after all!!

Congrats on all the seeds brother!

Secret stash is what I'm talking about.

And a lifetime genetics in my own home Hehehe. The ww x ww x euphoria got sprouted like 2 days ago and is peaking true now! Woohooo

What was my guess again? Guess I wasn't that far of after all!!

Congrats on all the seeds brother!

You were at 7hundred something? Pretty close! It aint a suprise when you think about your ATF story, you were at 2200 If I remember it correctly? Man This was already one heck of a Job to clear... doing This 2,5 times Will absolutely need my friends to help out.

Dank gosh I got stoner friends xD

Back
Top Bottom