Friday Nov. 5th It’s windy it’s wet and the rain continues here in Portland Oregon. Looks like another day in the comforts of my home messing with the girls.

The little spider must really like it here as he has never left the tent since arriving 2 weeks ago. No webs it just patrols along the floor of the entire tent keeping the gnat population down to a minimum. I rarely see more then 1 gnat flying around when I’m in the tent doing maintenance. 2 weeks ago I had yellow sticky paper up in all 3 pots and they were getting sizzled by the gnats. I was just about to order more mosquito bits from Zon because no local retailers are carrying it now in the off season. I love the Spider.

The Update

Day 36
Chocolate Skunk. Yesterday she looked pretty dry and the pot was light so I gave her about 2 liters of water with Cal-Mag+. To me she still looks slightly light in her color and the edges of the leaves show very slight yellowing. She is starting to put out a little stretch and I want to let her start reaching up and not restrict her height any longer. So now I’ll try and keep her top level and bud sites open to the light. She looks like she may become a good stacker.

Day 29 DDa. I couldn’t be happier with this plant so far. She has nice color and starting to show shades of purple pistils on a solid fat stalk that is putting out some very nice tops I’m not sure how much stack they will get but the look great now.
She started flower very early and hasn‘t shown much for stretch. She may have to go on a riser to stay level with the Skunk. She also received 2 liters of water and Cal-Mag+ yesterday.

Day 29 Mutant DDa. She is doing her thing and to not have her feel left out she got 2 Carcass-Skewers. Not to open up bud sites but that darn thing took off in a stretch and I need to keep her in check with the height of the others in the tent. There is some sort of flowering taking place with color.

Quotes

Here’s to you Krissi Some GG4 that’s cured nicely.:passitleft:

I had to tie her down yesterday!:love:

Thank you dynamo! I’m seriously stoked with this beauty. Seriously! :thanks:

What would a good old fashioned circus be without the side shows. You gotta love the bearded lady.:circle-of-love:

I went into this very apprehensive and it’s taken me 4 seeds to get the Mutant and 1 Star so far. I’m not sure what to expect from the smoke yet but I hope it’s better then decent. My biggest goal is to have a premium looking plant in late flower. Hope your last seed makes the Star category for you.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you for stopping by HashGirl! I’ve been a fan of your pages for a good while now and enjoy your style.
Im going to look up some info on the Chocolate Skunk here shortly and try to post it up. :hug:

Thanks Carcass! I’m chasing the bar you’ve set with the auto flowers, and it’s way up there! Thanks for the inspiration. I wish J was still around. He also worked the autos to peak performance.

:green_heart:
1636129549437.jpeg

1636129498954.jpeg

Chocolate Skunk Auto is the auto-flowering version of 00 Seeds' Chocolate Skunk strain, itself a special pheno-typical selection made from amongst this breeders Critical Mass plants. Growers can expect good yields, a super-sweet, fruity taste and high levels of THC from a strain which is very easy to grow.
Indoors, this is a plant which which stays short at 80 - 100 cm, taking 65 - 70 days to complete its cycle. In this environment yields will be between 400 - 450 gr/m2. Outdoors plants grow to be 110 - 150 cm. tall producing between 50 - 170 gr/plant.
Flavours of hashish with sweet, fruity, chocolate and incense notes. THC levels of 17% make for a pleasantly relaxing effect.
Characteristics
More Information

Breeder/Brand00 Seeds
GeneticsChocolate Skunk (Critical Mass pheno) x Ruderalis
VarietyIndica / Sativa
Flowering TypeAutoflowering
SexFeminised
THC ContentHigh (15-20%)
THC Content17%
YieldMedium, High
YieldIndoors: 400 - 450 gr/m2; Outdoors: 50 - 170 gr/plant
Plant HeightIndoors: 80 - 100 cm; Outdoors: 110 - 150 cm
GrowsIndoors, Outdoors
Max Flowering Time10 weeks
Flowering Time65 - 70 days from seed
Harvest MonthApril - November
Taste / FlavourChocolate, Fruity, Hashish, Incense, Sweet
EffectRelaxing
Thank you kindly!!!! Puff puff yum yum :passitleft:

It’s a lovely Tuesday morning here in the Pacific NW but like life in general it’s not supposed to last long. Rain is forecasted until at least Friday. I sure would like to relocate my winters from here to a sunnier warmer climate. Any one have a spare room and a place to stand up a 2x4 tent with an adequate electrical supply?

Today marks Day 40 on the Chocolate Skunk and Day 33 for the DDa and the Mutant.
Both plants have started drinking a lot more water. Every other day the last few days. The C Skunk really shows the droop and the DDa looks fine but she is taking about 12 more fluid ounces then the C Skunk.
I’ve turned the light up to 100% now about 18” from the tops.
With them into flower now and the watering the R/H has gone up at night with the tent closed up. So I’m about to start up the carbon filter and exhaust and I will start running a 9” fan at night in conjunction with the 6” on full time with a 4” inline fresh air that also just runs at night when the tent is closed.
Temps run from 82*-68% r/h on the highs and 67*-48% r/h on the lows. The 68% was at night for an hour or two after a morning watering with the tent closed and only 1 fan and the fresh air.

The Skunk is starting to get her stretch on showing some stack and has nicely filled out the pot. I need to now work a little harder on getting here top evened out and level. She is at a difficult stage now for the feedings this weekend as it’s hard to get a top dressing of @GeoFlora Nutrients bloom nutes to the soil as she is still so pinned down. It will become much easier after this upcoming feeding as she should be stretched up above the soil much higher.
She is looking like she could become a very good producer.

The DDa What can I say other that I’m overwhelmed with this plant. Of the DDa’s I’ve seen this is the pheno I was hoping for. Only ehh’ I’ve had so far is she went into flower so early. She was showing signs at 17 days. That was fast. Ive a good number of buds working on her and hope she is a stacker but I’m keeping my expectations at a minimum as she is a Dark Devil AUTO. She will be a dark one though. Happy Dance!

Pest Control The little spider is still living in the tent and seems happy and is doing a great job. Love the little guy/gal. I cleaned all the tiny gnat carcasses left behind by the water cap. Clean house happy house.

Thank you all for stopping by. Any suggestions or help is always very much appreciated.:love:

00BF8734-28E6-463B-ADA2-52DAB5BD5348.jpeg

973441BD-9A78-4272-B792-0790900C2093.jpeg

3E3EDA7F-A22E-4B0A-BF82-B52EE4711D58.jpeg

DD84A048-A805-4D27-8FEE-31CF2645442D.jpeg

Looking great in there Nev! Here's to the budding and bulking.
Thank you so much. And yes I will raise a glass with you to the budding and bulking. Let’s Brang it!

Looks fantastic friend!
Thank you Krissi!
My anticipation is on the rise.
I like joints.:passitleft:Though I don’t share anymore I do carry enough to offer you your own. When guests come to my home for a visit and session if they didn’t bring their own pipe they will have to smoke a joint. I don’t share pipes anymore either.

Thank you Krissi!
My anticipation is on the rise.
I like joints.:passitleft:Though I don’t share anymore I do carry enough to offer you your own. When guests come to my home for a visit and session if they didn’t bring their own pipe they will have to smoke a joint. I don’t share pipes anymore either.
What a welcome!! Now that is hospitality done right!! I always have food to give-my guests can rummage my fridge for any freshly cooked goods to accommodate their munching needs :passitleft:

Looking great, Nev! I'm loving that DDa (the one on the right). :thumb:

Hey Nev, can you remind me why you don't grow photos?
Nothing against photos at all. That’s all I had ever grown. Regular photos. I had never even done feminized seeds before. So when I started this again the autos caught my interest as I thought they would mature much faster then they do. Now I’m just going to do a couple more grows to use up some of the seeds and strains I purchased and try to perfect this LST method. I see very few people doing this and I think I can get some good weight and good looking plants out of the autos.:nerd-with-glasses:

Looking great, Nev! I'm loving that DDa (the one on the right).
Thank you BZ! The one on the right Ya. I’m so thrilled with her right now. But the one on the left though she may be ugly and broken I’m going to give her some love too. If I get a nice joint off her then she lived and I’m happy.
:passitleft:

Coming in with a Saturday update. The weather has been dumping lots of rain on us here in the PNW. Getting some flooding and major road closures in the region. And with that comes high humidity!

Its Day 44 on the Chocolate Skunk and day 37 on the DDA & Mutant DDa.
I fed all the plants yesterday a full top feeding of Geoflora Bloom. This will be the first watering of Not adding CalMag+ 2-0-0 to their drink. I will be monitoring their color closely.

This feeding for both plants was very difficult as they are not quite high enough from the soil and to get through the canopy to do the top dressing is a real pain. Took right at 2 hours to water and feed the plants.
It will get easier from here on out though and that alone makes me happy.

The Chocolate Skunk is starting to really take off. I’ve been trying to keep her pinned down to match the height of the DDa but that is now over. The DDa is going to be sitting on a riser from now on and the CSkunk is going to move on up.
I’m really quite pleased with the CSkunk she’s been trouble free looking good and filling out like a Prom Queen. Of the 3 different auto strains I’ve grown she is the only one that took just one seed to get going.
So far a very easy grow.

The DDA and Mutant Not to be unexpected but 4 seeds and this is what I get. And if I was to say I’m a little disappointed that would be correct. But I’m absolutely messing myself over the good one.
Dang! So far she is everything I was hoping for. She needs to start chunking up. Maybe I’m too anxious but she started her flower so young and I have no idea what time is left. The pistils are starting to turn orange now as she moves one step closer to that fulfillment. She’s getting darker too.:cheesygrinsmiley:

The Humidity in the tent has been going up to as high as 67 to 70% the last few days when the lights are out and the tent closed up. My ambient R/H right now is 96%!
So today I’m going in and do some light defoliation and get the bottoms and inside opened up a little bit. They will need it with this high r/h right now. I’ve got the 6” fan running 24/7 and a 9” running when the lights are off and door closed. I’m also running the exhaust fan and filter at lights out though the filter is not needed as I don’t really have any green growing bloom smells going on yet.

Heres a few picture's of my happiness.
Thank you all:love:

681A039C-6BE1-41FB-9556-D96EEDE25D5E.jpeg

B84D2662-982E-4CAC-B81B-C7698CCE319B.jpeg

0938728A-C91F-4915-8CF2-584600F1C556.jpeg

9F37F3EF-2C30-4D4E-8AFA-1294AA52D2D7.jpeg

62351F2C-75CD-4B60-807F-FA1A26A9D61B.jpeg

Nice goings ons, @Nev!

You're making me want to grow another Chocolate Skunk. She's going to be soooo nice! :ganjamon:

Looking good, Nev!
The CS and big DDa seem to dig the training!
The mutant might dig it too, but it's hard to tell... :hmmmm:

good ol mutant there doing her thing
I’m thinking she just might make my “Charlie Brown Christmas Tree” this year. :hug:

You're making me want to grow another Chocolate Skunk
And the wheel keeps on turning :kiss:

The non-mutant DDA looks great, Nev. Much better than my first one.
So your saying my Mutant is butt ugly.:laughtwo:
and :thanks: on the good one! i’m thinking yours will put out more weight than mine.

The mutant might dig it too, but it's hard to tell
Oh she’s been digging it. In fact I just released her from the restraints today and now she can start reaching new highs along with her roommates.

Love the purple on the DDA!
Thank you! She’s getting more colors everyday.
Any reason the CS leaves are droopy? Watering time or getting ready for lights out?
I’m not sure. She had just woke up and was fed and watered 16 hours earlier. She drinks two and a half to three liters every 2 to 3 days.
She is always very droopy in the morning then as the day goes on she stands up more but never really gets totally lifted. Other then the droopy she seems very healthy and easy to tend to.

Im wondering if it’s a humidity issue at night when the tents buttoned up or if maybe she wants a little more nutrients in her feeding.

Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated. And Thanks Shed for noticing and bringing it to my attention!:Namaste:

Tuesday here in the PNW of U.S. Its still raining hard with heavy winds making a mess of wanting to get outdoors. It’s definitely not helping my high humidity indoors either.

It‘s now Day 47 Chocolate Skunk & Day 40 on the DDa’s.
Saturday after a top dressing of Geoflora bloom and good watering I lowered the Mars Hydro SP3000 light about an inch then put the DDA on a 3” riser. The LED is about 13”-14” or 33-45 cm. from the top of the plants and is on full 100% power.

I went in and gave both plants a good defoliation by cleaning out the centers and lowers. It opened it up nice for air flow also I hope it helps bring the R/H level down some.

The DDa seems to have finished her stretch that wasn’t a lot to begin with but if she can continue to chunky up it will just be a bigger win on her. I’m really liking her purple, green and orange colors! She is also starting to get a sweet fragrant berry smell.:love:

The C. Skunk is still doing her stretch and now has a solid amount of pretty even flower tops filling the entire 5gal pot of soil. She looks as though she will be a simple grow producer. Though lighter in color then the DDa she is a very good looking plant but still has no fragrances that I can detect.

The Mutant is hitting her stride stacking up that bud along with a lovely berry fragrance.

Pest Control. The little spider is still living in the tent and keeping up the best it can but I had to put some yellow sticky paper in the pots as the dang Gnats are really starting to multiply. And fortunately the little spider doesn’t like it in the pots so it’s safe and they will now work in conjunction to eradicate those dang gnats.

All in all things are going smoothly in the tent and I’m very pleased with the progress.
Thank you all for making time to stop and visit my little world of Happiness. :love:

AC662C77-5F5B-4D3D-B9D4-A4CF23541375.jpeg

03E2B373-FB76-4728-A216-76CACE44B371.jpeg

8CA32155-753D-4434-9103-C6E099ED201A.jpeg

277396A7-36DA-4A61-A1F1-9538ADC4E309.jpeg

C8A36A90-AA35-4BAC-A594-65EE08AE7099.jpeg

EA7FE387-DCEA-46F6-B154-A82C5C7FEB8F.jpeg

1EDC0B93-66A2-4A29-80CC-921374269EA3.jpeg

Tuesday here in the PNW of U.S. Its still raining hard with heavy winds making a mess of wanting to get outdoors. It’s definitely not helping my high humidity indoors either.

It‘s now Day 47 Chocolate Skunk & Day 40 on the DDa’s.
Saturday after a top dressing of Geoflora bloom and good watering I lowered the Mars Hydro SP3000 light about an inch then put the DDA on a 3” riser. The LED is about 13”-14” or 33-45 cm. from the top of the plants and is on full 100% power.

I went in and gave both plants a good defoliation by cleaning out the centers and lowers. It opened it up nice for air flow also I hope it helps bring the R/H level down some.

The DDa seems to have finished her stretch that wasn’t a lot to begin with but if she can continue to chunky up it will just be a bigger win on her. I’m really liking her purple, green and orange colors! She is also starting to get a sweet fragrant berry smell.:love:

The C. Skunk is still doing her stretch and now has a solid amount of pretty even flower tops filling the entire 5gal pot of soil. She looks as though she will be a simple grow producer. Though lighter in color then the DDa she is a very good looking plant but still has no fragrances that I can detect.

The Mutant is hitting her stride stacking up that bud along with a lovely berry fragrance.

Pest Control. The little spider is still living in the tent and keeping up the best it can but I had to put some yellow sticky paper in the pots as the dang Gnats are really starting to multiply. And fortunately the little spider doesn’t like it in the pots so it’s safe and they will now work in conjunction to eradicate those dang gnats.

All in all things are going smoothly in the tent and I’m very pleased with the progress.
Thank you all for making time to stop and visit my little world of Happiness. :love:

AC662C77-5F5B-4D3D-B9D4-A4CF23541375.jpeg

03E2B373-FB76-4728-A216-76CACE44B371.jpeg

8CA32155-753D-4434-9103-C6E099ED201A.jpeg

277396A7-36DA-4A61-A1F1-9538ADC4E309.jpeg

C8A36A90-AA35-4BAC-A594-65EE08AE7099.jpeg

EA7FE387-DCEA-46F6-B154-A82C5C7FEB8F.jpeg

1EDC0B93-66A2-4A29-80CC-921374269EA3.jpeg
I love that you have mutant. You remind me of myself. Most people would have let her go. Not you. :circle-of-love: the others look just lovely

Back
Top Bottom