Quotes

Really love the way the Skunk is going
well I was too but the last week has brought on more yellowing. Using the CalMag and Epsons now.

The flowers on that DDA are really bulking up nicely!
#1 get well soon Shed your missed!
The flowers, yes they are I’m extremely happy with the bulking up.

Won't be long now...
Looking good
Thank you doctor! My anticipation is building up daily.

Super nice buddage! Mutie too!
Thanks Stone! The Mutie is actually a much stronger sweeter smelling plant then the good one. She will get her own personal curing jar for sure.

The Wednesday Update

Day 62 on the Chocolate Skunk and it’s 55 on the two DDa’s.

The Skunk is starting to thicken up nicely but the yellowing hasn’t really subsided yet. She received another watering of the Cal-Mag+ then some Epson salts a few days ago. I see today there are a few more leaves that are turning. I’d really like to slow that yellowing down. I may do half and half on the bloom and veg Geofora nutes come Monday on the next feeding.

The DDa is looking nice! Getting good and fat and pretty solid. She is showing her age her leaves are starting to feed the plant now. Still clear to cloudy on the trichomes and a few white pistils are still showing. Both the Mutant and the good one have a very sweet berry aroma that is now permeating the room. The Mutant is actually stronger smelling then the biggie.

I’m so excited for these DDa’s to finish up and get jarred. I’d love to try a bowl for the New Year. Actually looking at the calendar there isn’t enough time. Scratch that.

Well today I get my booster shot. I’ll need a few extra bowls this morning to curb my anxiety for this.

Thank you all for taking a little peek inside my modest grow.

396D3DC6-AB20-4C47-AD29-D6A571481E29.jpeg

2F240CDA-C1DF-4FA6-B485-90DB4F4DF9A9.jpeg

4C7455AB-83C7-4478-AB3E-FDD299BB29BF.jpeg

38A102B5-25F4-4F8C-BDED-98B9CD8C59E6.jpeg

That mutant is a thing to behold! She's the loveliest ugly plant I've ever seen. :Rasta:

The same could be said for all DDAs. :laughtwo:
I got lucky last year and grew one that wasn't that bad looking.
P1020997.JPG

But the next one I tried made Nev's mutant look like a Plant of the Month. :laughtwo:

That mutant is a thing to behold! She's the loveliest ugly plant I've ever seen.
My heart has a special beat for her.

I had my vax bump weeks ago. Enjoy the blanket safety it brings.
Excellent on the bump it takes everyone. I‘ll definitely enjoy that feeling of safety but I’m still very rarely seen in pubic places any more.

I love the mutant lol I'ma follow along to watch that one finish.
HappyHaz :thanks: for dropping by! I hope you enjoy the little mutant as much as I do. She’s my special.

And the best to you on your new grow.

The same could be said for all DDAs.
I couldn’t agree more. As you well know all DDA’s are just special. Loving the DDA’s

I knew you knew :thumb:

But the next one I tried made Nev's mutant look like a Plant of the Month.
So your saying I have a chance!?

image.jpg

My heart has a special beat for her.

Excellent on the bump it takes everyone. I‘ll definitely enjoy that feeling of safety but I’m still very rarely seen in pubic places any more.

HappyHaz :thanks: for dropping by! I hope you enjoy the little mutant as much as I do. She’s my special.

And the best to you on your new grow.

I couldn’t agree more. As you well know all DDA’s are just special. Loving the DDA’s

I knew you knew :thumb:

So your saying I have a chance!?

image.jpg
I'd sure enter her!

Hell, no one else's is going to look anything like that one. (Unless @InTheShed droughts one of his plants and then drops a refrigerator on top of it.) :ganjamon:

It’s now Day 67 on the Chocolate Skunk auto and Day 60 on the 2 Dark Devils.

I wish I could say it’s all Peace and Harmony in the tent but unfortunately the CSkunk had greened up nice and then took another hard turn to more yellowing. She seems to be demanding much more then I’ve been giving.

Looking for Guidance
Shes been feed every 12 days with Geoflora. I’ve added Cal-Mag+ (2-0-0) the last 2 feedings and waterings. I also added some extra Epson salts the feeding 12 days ago. She seemed to have recovered from the yellow after that feeding.
Now yesterday afternoon I noticed the yellow coming back then this morning she was hard yellow again.
Today being a Geoflora bloom feed day I feed her 1/2 Veg formula and 1/2 Bloom also with about 8 mils of Cal-Mag+ to a gallon of water. Is this the right path? I may add some Epson salt in with the next watering with the Cal-Mag+.

DarkDevil auto.
She is 60 days old from her 1st set of true leaves today and I think she will be coming down within the next 2 weeks. Her stretch is totally over with and she has been really bulking up. I‘m overly impressed with how fat and chonky she is getting. Pretty sure she will weigh out at or above my goal of 3zzz. No nutes for her today she’s done with those.
I’m shocked at how quickly they matured.

The Mutant auto
She all but done. No white pistils most all the red ones have retracted and she is showing some red trichs.
Im not going to be shy. I wish I could keep her as a house plant. She will get her very own jar put up high on the top shelf.
Couple more days she will be in the fridge and I’ll be in trim jail until then with her.:laughtwo:

Thank you all for taking a moment to stop by.

D96F36F5-FF04-40E3-8EE0-0FF60476CAAC.jpeg

D98093A3-9BA8-4172-8BA1-ECE4ABA00A06.jpeg

B708E691-3C99-44FE-836B-AD7FE0AADFFE.jpeg

B1DFA9C9-35C0-4413-AA72-D10E69C7EA96.jpeg

D72BB183-26A8-4F1B-B072-420AEA809375.jpeg

Looking for Guidance
Shes been feed every 12 days with Geoflora. I’ve added Cal-Mag+ (2-0-0) the last 2 feedings and waterings. I also added some extra Epson salts the feeding 12 days ago. She seemed to have recovered from the yellow after that feeding.
Now yesterday afternoon I noticed the yellow coming back then this morning she was hard yellow again.
Today being a Geoflora bloom feed day I feed her 1/2 Veg formula and 1/2 Bloom also with about 8 mils of Cal-Mag+ to a gallon of water. Is this the right path? I may add some Epson salt in with the next watering with the Cal-Mag+.
Nev, consider just giving her the full GF Bloom dose (hell add a little more than is recommended if you want). She needs that bump in P and K now. Leave the Veg out and just rely on the calmag you're adding for the N bump. (And what's the recommended dosage of the CalMag+? Eight ml seems a tad high.)

The CS I grew was a nutrient guzzler. I raised her on MegaCrop, and while most of my MC plants top out at 5.5g, she took 6.5 before the end and probably could have taken more!
p1030015-jpg.2093141

So that might be your issue. She's greedy!

That's quite a trio you have! :thumb:

I’ve added Cal-Mag+ (2-0-0) the last 2 feedings and waterings. I also added some extra Epson salts the feeding 12 days ago. I may add some Epson salt in with the next watering with the Cal-Mag+.
I'm worried that you may be overfeeding the magnesium with ca-mag and epsom salts. If GDB says it's heavy feeder than you might want to flush it clean and go with really heavy GF feeding. Hard to tell without close-ups but that doesn't look like a Ca or Mg deficiency to me. Excess Mg blocks the uptake of potassium, and excess Ca blocks the uptake of phosphorus.
I wish I could keep her as a house plant.
LOL!

consider just giving her the full GF Bloom dose (hell add a little more than is recommended
That I will definitely be doing her next water. I’ll bump up another 1/4 dose on the bloom only and start feeding like every 10-11 day intervals.

And what's the recommended dosage of the CalMag+? Eight ml seems a tad high.
Yes it was to much. It should have been 5ml.

you might want to flush it clean and go with really heavy GF feeding.
without close-ups but that doesn't look like a Ca or Mg deficiency to me.

As much as I don’t want to hear it I may just have to do it.

Thank you both. I’ll apply and see what the next couple days bring me:peace:

that doesn't look like a Ca or Mg deficiency to me.
Me neither- it looks like a straight up N def to me....

Here's what I did when my Chocodope pulled that same stuff while I was using GF nutes- it's unorthodox, but it works!
1.5g (no more!) of *STB 32-2-8 sprinkled on the soil and watered in. she'll green up in 4-5 days.
You only do this one time!

*Scott's Turf Builder (yep- lawn food!)
Desperate times call for desperate measures!
IF you do this, just make sure it's not the "Weed n' Feed" STB!

And I think it went unmentioned at the time!
It did- probably should of said something about it then, but I didn't want to sound like I was bad mouthing GF...that's also the grow I tried to do with only GF veg, so it was probably my fault that I needed it at all...

Not sure how those two things go together.
I mean, if I'd of used the "bloom" nutes like I was supposed to, I may not have had that yellowing problem....
I doubt if I'll ever have to do it again, since I feed "something else" now.
It's there if I need it though...

Back
Top Bottom