Hey Nev, looks like I’m on the late show but right on time for harvest, which I actually need some pointers on. My first harvest was a fail, so yeah I have a few things to learn on the subject.

And if she doesn't green up in a hurry then I'd give in addition to her flowering feed a dose of veg feed as well to get her over her hunger. Auto and all.

Thank you S Otter. This confirms what I had thought but started to get a bit panicky and really questioning myself.

Now my concern is the Cal-Mag. By going over the recommended manufactures instructions will that have adverse effects on the plant? I did go over by on a couple Cal-Mag feedings.

So who won?
Beats me. It's the honor system.

I know I haven't blinked in three days and my eyelids feel like concrete. Honest.
My ass!!! :rofl:

I do believe someone here just may have a little wooden nose that is starting to grow. (very large))
That’s right K82 you call them out when something smell’s amiss!

But for the Winner that would be me in having all you helpers and hooligans here. :hmmmm:

that's about the harvest size of all my DDAs so
That is one of 2 now, but it’s taken 4 seeds. My weight to seed ratio is dropping rapidly.:laughtwo:
And the other two have that classic Nev Auto Grow look to them, so you know they're going to be good
And :thanks: You have been a tremendous part of my learning curve and very much appreciated.

Hey Nev, looks like I’m on the late show but right on time for harvest
@420giirl your never late to my show I’m just happy you showed up!:woohoo:
I‘m pretty sure when it comes time to bring them down we will both learn something new.:thumb:
Thank you for stopping by.

D79FC4D4-E6EB-410B-A939-190B667148B8.jpeg

Getting a Friday update out here and I gotta say the tent feels a little empty ever sense the Mutant was removed and sent to the cooler.

It‘s day 78 on the Chocolate Skunk auto and it looks like I’ve been fooled again. I was always sure the DarkDevil auto would finish well before the C Skunk especially after the Mutant was taken down last week.
But after closely monitoring them both the last number of days I can clear see the C Skunk is getting her amber on and now I’m guessing within the next few days she will be finished!

The DarkDevil auto is now 71 days and has filled out nice and chunky with an overwhelming amount of foxtailing. She still has new white pistils forming and no color on her trichomes other then a little clear and lots of cloudy. Not sure on her finish yet she still likes her drink.

Fungus gnats have been an issue and I’ve gone through a bunch of yellow sticky and finally went to the Zon and got a bag of mosquito bits. They’ve always worked well in the past for me.

Thank you for taking the time and looking in I very much appreciate it.

46530525-DDA9-4A2D-94B4-639B180832C9.jpeg

9CE7F472-917F-4687-9460-2587575C5B37.jpeg

FD99BBE6-0D48-4607-8693-89DBF93CACA2.jpeg

64177423-F7CC-48DE-883B-C8B928A97CFA.jpeg

8F6001A7-A9A4-4DA0-B06F-D17FBEB60D3E.jpeg

84C18795-7494-4FDD-9CBE-8CBD87DC144E.jpeg

Getting a Friday update out here and I gotta say the tent feels a little empty ever sense the Mutant was removed and sent to the cooler.

It‘s day 78 on the Chocolate Skunk auto and it looks like I’ve been fooled again. I was always sure the DarkDevil auto would finish well before the C Skunk especially after the Mutant was taken down last week.
But after closely monitoring them both the last number of days I can clear see the C Skunk is getting her amber on and now I’m guessing within the next few days she will be finished!

The DarkDevil auto is now 71 days and has filled out nice and chunky with an overwhelming amount of foxtailing. She still has new white pistils forming and no color on her trichomes other then a little clear and lots of cloudy. Not sure on her finish yet she still likes her drink.

Fungus gnats have been an issue and I’ve gone through a bunch of yellow sticky and finally went to the Zon and got a bag of mosquito bits. They’ve always worked well in the past for me.

Thank you for taking the time and looking in I very much appreciate it.

46530525-DDA9-4A2D-94B4-639B180832C9.jpeg

9CE7F472-917F-4687-9460-2587575C5B37.jpeg

FD99BBE6-0D48-4607-8693-89DBF93CACA2.jpeg

64177423-F7CC-48DE-883B-C8B928A97CFA.jpeg

8F6001A7-A9A4-4DA0-B06F-D17FBEB60D3E.jpeg

84C18795-7494-4FDD-9CBE-8CBD87DC144E.jpeg
Just awesome!!! They look delicious!

Here’s the Mutant sitting it out in the cooler and still at 80+ r/h. @Grand Daddy Black I‘ve put all my trust in you and your cheese cloth lid jar. Every speck of the Mutant lies in that jar.
:lot-o-toke:

I’ve also add to my smoking arsenal the Humboldt HempWick. I enjoy my smoke so we‘ll see how this lights things up. If it’s good I will get the big spool. This was a sample they sent me that I just paid shipping on.

8F6D5150-87BC-474B-B46C-5BBC1E91A4E8.jpeg

D14E7380-78EF-466E-9DF8-038E2E227EF9.jpeg

Looking good, Nev!
There's a lot of weed on those little ladies !:welldone:

Hi Nev.

Your girls look great! On average, my DDAs have been going to 90 days so you may have a few weeks left. It's nice that you got the purple pheno your first time growing it.

Looking good, Nev!
There's a lot of weed on those little ladies
Thank you Carcass! I don’t need a lot but I’d sure like more then a little.

On average, my DDAs have been going to 90 days so you may have a few weeks left.
Thank you for that info. I’d gotten all miffed on a finish for mine after the Mutant finished so quickly.

nice that you got the purple pheno your first time growing it
I’ll be honest it was my big want to get a nice dark purple pheno. That alone makes me pretty happy.

Fat layers of chonk you're growing there Nev
And who doesn’t love chonky in their grow. Thanks Shed!

Here we are at the eve of the eve of the eve and that would make it
Day 83 on the Chocolate Skunk auto. She is really close to being finished. The amber trichomes are starting to show up. I didn’t feed her this week on the every 2 week @GeoFlora Nutrients program. She had about 3/4 gallon / 2.8 liters of water with mosquito bits. Basically I just now need to decide when I want to bring her down.
She is nicely covered in frost and I’m excited to give this plant a smoking soon.

The breeder says mature at 65-70 days after sprouting so at 83 days you’d have to believe she is getting close.:laughtwo:

My DarkDevil auto is now 76 days in from sprout.
The breeder here also claims a 65/70 day maturity and when the Mutant had finished up in that time frame I assumed this gal would also. Oh that’s right they’re autos. She has also frosted up beautifully under the @Mars Hydro SP3000 led light. I couldn’t be happier with this light in my 2x4 tent beings it’s only my second grow using led lighting.

After 12 days the Mutant is still in the fridge working the low and slow cure and showing low 80’s on the hydrometer. Having extra hygrometers I switch them out every other day to insure some sort of accuracy.

I’ve had a few tests of this plant from the sugar leaves only and just being leaves that dried for a week I will say I’m overwhelmed with the experience. Not all that harsh and the smell is a very sweet almost fruity that reminds me of my grandmother’s home made apricot jam. I also get a slight taste of it upon exhale. This is with just leaves I can’t wait until this plant is fully cured!

With what I anticipate an ending coming soon to the last two in the tent I bundled up went out into the low 40* f temps(I was born here but shouldn’t winter here)and started the prep for the next 3 plants for the tent. Ready!

I hope all are doing well mentally. It’s a tough world and it seems the times are making it very difficult to stay
mentally healthy. You all have my love.

Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah

17D8B548-C53E-4BE7-9B7D-2563ACA0731C.jpeg

24AFF5CE-9420-44F8-9261-BD5B4409BA1C.jpeg

1FBDAF4E-28A3-4BA4-BE7A-04CB5A27DB3D.jpeg

4CF4EE12-09D3-4469-9864-648E1AE90430.jpeg

BD13F193-2C7E-4EF5-98DF-BFEEB1C02DD4.jpeg

Here we are at the eve of the eve of the eve and that would make it
Day 83 on the Chocolate Skunk auto. She is really close to being finished. The amber trichomes are starting to show up. I didn’t feed her this week on the every 2 week @GeoFlora Nutrients program. She had about 3/4 gallon / 2.8 liters of water with mosquito bits. Basically I just now need to decide when I want to bring her down.
She is nicely covered in frost and I’m excited to give this plant a smoking soon.

The breeder says mature at 65-70 days after sprouting so at 83 days you’d have to believe she is getting close.:laughtwo:

My DarkDevil auto is now 76 days in from sprout.
The breeder here also claims a 65/70 day maturity and when the Mutant had finished up in that time frame I assumed this gal would also. Oh that’s right they’re autos. She has also frosted up beautifully under the @Mars Hydro SP3000 led light. I couldn’t be happier with this light in my 2x4 tent beings it’s only my second grow using led lighting.

After 12 days the Mutant is still in the fridge working the low and slow cure and showing low 80’s on the hydrometer. Having extra hygrometers I switch them out every other day to insure some sort of accuracy.

I’ve had a few tests of this plant from the sugar leaves only and just being leaves that dried for a week I will say I’m overwhelmed with the experience. Not all that harsh and the smell is a very sweet almost fruity that reminds me of my grandmother’s home made apricot jam. I also get a slight taste of it upon exhale. This is with just leaves I can’t wait until this plant is fully cured!

With what I anticipate an ending coming soon to the last two in the tent I bundled up went out into the low 40* f temps(I was born here but shouldn’t winter here)and started the prep for the next 3 plants for the tent. Ready!

I hope all are doing well mentally. It’s a tough world and it seems the times are making it very difficult to stay
mentally healthy. You all have my love.

Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah

17D8B548-C53E-4BE7-9B7D-2563ACA0731C.jpeg

24AFF5CE-9420-44F8-9261-BD5B4409BA1C.jpeg

1FBDAF4E-28A3-4BA4-BE7A-04CB5A27DB3D.jpeg

4CF4EE12-09D3-4469-9864-648E1AE90430.jpeg

BD13F193-2C7E-4EF5-98DF-BFEEB1C02DD4.jpeg
Fantastic...the only thing that bothers me with ALL the seed banks is the "maturation timeline"...never accurate...girls look splendid and ready to be picked soon

Two lovely fatties left @Nev. That DDA is really a dark sultry creature, like a plant noir! :Rasta:

@Grand Daddy Black I‘ve put all my trust in you and your cheese cloth lid jar. Every speck of the Mutant lies in that jar.
And it should work fine. Just shake them up periodically.

But if it doesn't work, I doubt that you have "my" cheese cloth because I haven't received an order for any of my products in about 3 years. (And that's when I started putting them up for sale.) :laughtwo:

Love those fat spears hugging the pots...so frosty! Those Mutant leaves sound like a great preview of what's to come, and I want to know what's going in the pots on the shelf. :hmmmm:

Merry Christmas and happy 24th night of Chanukah!

The breeder says mature at 65-70 days after sprouting so at 83 days you’d have to believe she is getting close.
If they told us how long they were really going to go you might have gone with photos. ;)

the only thing that bothers me with ALL the seed banks is the "maturation timeline"...never accurate
As much as we dislike new rules and regulation I’d love to see some regulation come to the breeders world wide.

Just shake them up periodically
Now that’s direction I can follow!

Love those fat spears hugging the pots...so frosty!
I so love the frosty. On my spears any way but not on my windshield.

I want to know what's going in the pots on the shelf.
If I was to say that it would ruin my reveal party photos.
I will say it will be 3 of the same strain from Weeds Express Seeds. Comic book dude.

I had planned on bringing down the Chocolate Skunk auto but she just isn’t ready at 85 days. She’s still drinking 3/4 gallon every three days and could use just a little more on the amber that is coming along slowly.

The DarkDevil day 78 is still just cruising a long getting fatter and pushing out those foxtails and guzzling her water with the mosquito bits.

The exciting thing I noticed while burping jars is I saw that my first Gorilla Glue has been in the jar for 6 months to the day. I’ll be smoking out of her jar for the rest of this weekend.

Many joys to you all throughout the Hollidays :hug:

540F89D4-FE09-4398-95A6-04930486BE16.jpeg

C199B239-4678-4CC6-8501-A25E31C96DBC.jpeg

As much as we dislike new rules and regulation I’d love to see some regulation come to the breeders world wide.

Now that’s direction I can follow!

I so love the frosty. On my spears any way but not on my windshield.

If I was to say that it would ruin my reveal party photos.
I will say it will be 3 of the same strain from Weeds Express Seeds. Comic book dude.

I had planned on bringing down the Chocolate Skunk auto but she just isn’t ready at 85 days. She’s still drinking 3/4 gallon every three days and could use just a little more on the amber that is coming along slowly.

The DarkDevil day 78 is still just cruising a long getting fatter and pushing out those foxtails and guzzling her water with the mosquito bits.

The exciting thing I noticed while burping jars is I saw that my first Gorilla Glue has been in the jar for 6 months to the day. I’ll be smoking out of her jar for the rest of this weekend.

Many joys to you all throughout the Hollidays :hug:

540F89D4-FE09-4398-95A6-04930486BE16.jpeg

C199B239-4678-4CC6-8501-A25E31C96DBC.jpeg
Absolutely I agree!!!!!

Look at these chunky monkeys!!!! Mmm mmm mmm

Merry Christmas to you and the family, Nev!

It was a very satisfying Christmas with my family.
I also got a little work readying myself for the NewYear!

Rolling Tamping and Smoking!
Also a look at 14 days for the DarkDevil doing the Low&Slow refrigerator cure. Still in the low 80s R/H

58F137C7-A76C-4887-9D53-CA6BD51164A6.jpeg

F8463B6F-51C8-41FD-AF1B-10D8ADE22BDE.jpeg

D8A85862-3374-4136-A739-E90F0EA7C666.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom