Sunday with a Christmas Hangover(not from drinking)I spent breaking down the Chocolate Skunk at 87 days.
She was not as heavy as I would have liked but then they seldom are. I broke her down into thumb sized buds and put her in jars with cheese cloth lids and sent her to the fridge to chill and cure.

I ended with a little over 3 jars but didn’t fill them full for the cure. I also had a bowl of larf that will get cured and ground for my pre rolls.

And now the tent is down to one DarkDevil still working her chonky at 88 days now.

56D5547E-1210-4DCA-8B27-9D59ABC58A76.jpeg

D2FB8BBF-D0E8-47A1-A940-F514D771594C.jpeg

359E607F-393E-4BF7-8621-7E3AE4E943A1.jpeg

5DAB2DF8-67C7-40FF-B8CA-D9856DF1D9A8.jpeg

AAF2D39B-5F2A-42B4-9A48-FAD09E2740BA.jpeg

image.jpg

It was a very satisfying Christmas with my family.
I also got a little work readying myself for the NewYear!

Rolling Tamping and Smoking!
Also a look at 14 days for the DarkDevil doing the Low&Slow refrigerator cure. Still in the low 80s R/H

58F137C7-A76C-4887-9D53-CA6BD51164A6.jpeg

F8463B6F-51C8-41FD-AF1B-10D8ADE22BDE.jpeg

D8A85862-3374-4136-A739-E90F0EA7C666.jpeg
Divine looking!! I would very much like some Nev

Sunday with a Christmas Hangover(not from drinking)I spent breaking down the Chocolate Skunk at 87 days.
She was not as heavy as I would have liked but then they seldom are. I broke her down into thumb sized buds and put her in jars with cheese cloth lids and sent her to the fridge to chill and cure.

I ended with a little over 3 jars but didn’t fill them full for the cure. I also had a bowl of larf that will get cured and ground for my pre rolls.

And now the tent is down to one DarkDevil still working her chonky at 88 days now.

56D5547E-1210-4DCA-8B27-9D59ABC58A76.jpeg

D2FB8BBF-D0E8-47A1-A940-F514D771594C.jpeg

359E607F-393E-4BF7-8621-7E3AE4E943A1.jpeg

5DAB2DF8-67C7-40FF-B8CA-D9856DF1D9A8.jpeg

AAF2D39B-5F2A-42B4-9A48-FAD09E2740BA.jpeg

image.jpg
Glad to hear the holidays were beautiful for you!!! Skunk looks great and you know I love this chunky monkey right here!

Congrats on the CS harvest, Nev:welldone:
There was a lot of weed on that purdy girl!
So what's next on your agenda, after the DDa harvest?

Wow! Seems like forever since I’ve been here but sometimes all the holidays get the best of me and I just need time. Like don’t we all.

I have stayed busy in the grow room and everything I had going on is complete dried and in cure.
So to catch up and recap is what I have for everyone that has been so kind to follow along offer help and encouragement. It has been truly appreciated.

The last plant a DarkDevil auto came down on January 1st at 86 days. After a wash a half hour of drip dry I trimmed her up to thumb nail sized nugs and put her into three #6 size brown bags and into the fridge along with the Mutant DDa and most of the Chocolate Skunk that are in jars with cheese cloth lid covers.

After less then 2 weeks the small amount of Skunk that was in a bag and then shortly all the DDa that was in the fridge in the bags were ready to go in jars win the r/h in the low to mid 60s. The bagged was finished much quicker then what was in the jars. I then took the Chocolate Skunk out of the jars and bagged it. It finished right up then.———So the bagged L&S dries much faster then the jared L&S.

I‘ll drop a few pictures of the last photos of this grow of the DarkDevils and the Chocolate Skunk auto dripping the goo. She had gooey resin drops all over her.

It all Finished up kinda this.

DarkDevil mutant went 64 days above ground weighing 14.7 grams in jar at 61%r/h.

DarkDevil auto went 86 days above ground and gave up 83.2 grams / 2.94 ounces at 67%r/h

Chocolate Skunk auto went 87 days above ground weighed out at 115.1 grams / 4.09ozs at 64%r/h

Im very pleased to add these jars to my smoking pleasures.

DC17671A-9536-4585-9CEB-D6D9CB6D41C6.jpeg

BD15A2C6-28A4-4092-8A9B-05B0119AAC4E.jpeg

159EC2DB-4A8A-4541-96E1-685D16182DED.jpeg

69F5F788-0034-41F9-8AA6-D54CAAF2B8BF.jpeg

FC515BC3-F9ED-4717-9F1C-6BA90EFD767A.jpeg

075F727B-BB6C-40DB-B012-02E7CEF2CACE.jpeg

Skunk looks great and you know I love this chunky monkey
The Skunk is great, she fast became my go to mid morning through early evening session smoke.
And thanks for hanging out. It was much appreciated.

Congrats on the CS harvest, Nev
I must say even though I didn’t get a lot I’m very pleased with what there is.

And excellent patience waiting for the DDA to ripen to perfection
Patience I have, excellent I’m not to sure. I raced through my entire life now it’s time to slow down and enjoy it.
So what's next on your agenda, after the DDa harvest?
Top secret! ↓
I guess it’s time to show these little girls off. Hahaha the big reveal! :tommy: :cheer: :snowboating:

C116C2C3-CEEC-41AF-95E1-D022F1D45FB9.jpeg

Congrats on the harvests, Nev:welldone:
7.5oz. of purple weed- nice!
I don't know if you give any of your weed away or not, but everybody will want the purple stuff if you do- I had to hide a little of my Blackberry so my sons wouldn't get it all...
Hahaha the big reveal!
Cool! My son sent me one of those, it's on the schedule for summer!

Congrats on the sprouts! (i can't see em, but i know they're there ):)

Nice harvests, Nev!

Mid-morning Chocolate Skunk, eh? YEAH! :ganjamon:

Congrats on your first DDA harvests, Nev! You did much better than my first ones. I'm looking forward to your smoke report to see if you like DDA as much as others on the site do.

And, like Krissi said, we missed you. :hug:

Almost back to back updates here. Don’t get used to it I’m not that motivated to keep up this sort of pace.

Heck I mostly keep up with everyone here by just reading my email notifications but I just can’t comment on them. I do try to keep up with all though. Does that make me a lurker:straightface:

January 2 2022
So I dropped 3 Weed Seeds Express Bruce Banner auto beans in a 20 hour soak then into a moist paper towel. Next day two had cracked and were set into their final 3 gallon pots of soil with Geoflora nutrients the MarsHydro SP3000 led light is set at 25% power. They a actually set under a couple small cfl bulbs for the first few days.

Buy Thursday the Jan. 6th two had come up in the soil. The 3rd I had questioned the viability of one seed as it visibly smaller and when dropped into the pre water soak it shot straight for the wall of the glass and I couldn’t make it just float in the middle like the other two. It was like it was magnetic. She never came up or cracked.
I started another bean it popped and it worked out just fine other then a few days behind the other two.

Jan 19th. and I will call it Day 13.
It’s the 1st feeding of Geoflora veg and 3mils of CalMag+ and mosquito bits. The plants received no extra water in the pots as what was already in had provided plenty until today.
The light is about 14” from the soil and is running at an 18/6 schedule after the first 4 days under the cfl’s that were on 24/7. I also run my lights during the day and off in the early am hours. I like that schedule as I’m retired and well that’s just me.

Today Jan 25th now Day 19
I had planned on attempting a quadline grow on at least two of these plants and it’s time to get it going as possible. I’m sure they will be starting the little pistils of preflower here in the next few days.

Weird thing here though as I always have with the autos that one plant! :hmmmm:
The girl was looking sweet then on the 3rd node she has no fan leaf. WTF! I need that.
Well it looks like it’s growing a side branch there so hopefully it will be ok.

I really want to get in today or tomorrow and top the plants above the 4th node but I need just a few silly centimeters more of growth to insure I get it done correctly. This afternoon I will remove nodes 1 & 2 from the 2 older plants so as not to cause more undo stress on the young girls.

So this is what it is. I’m going Quad with the Bruce Banner autos.

Just a couple picks to show you my new family and the One with no 3rd node fan!

everybody will want the purple stuff
I’m already getting asked if the DDa is ready. And I will always answer not quite.

We've missed you!

Don’t be a stranger come along and Quadline with me.

Nice harvests, Nev!

Mid-morning Chocolate Skunk
Well thank you so GDB!

My day starts early AM with the DDa then transitions into the Chocolate Skunk that moves into blends of different sugar leaf strains. I like the sugar leaf trim. Then by 6pm I’ve moved to the Gorilla Glue and then shortly after I’m just wobbling around enjoying the sights and sounds of life.

looks delicious
Dynamo it is absolutely delicious and I couldn’t be much happier. And thanks to your journal it helped me out tremendously.

Congrats on your first DDA harvests, Nev!
we missed you.
Thank you HG!
This was a very exciting grow and I’m overjoyed that the DDa is everything I was hoping for.
I wish I could share it with you and everyone that supported me.
:passitleft:

Another excellent grow!
Thank you Shed! This one was fun.
I look forward to seeing the actual plants that shed those helmets.
Here you go. I must say I’m just a bit happy with them right now.

186E5BD7-4575-4470-A4D6-2F959A4C3652.jpeg

6C3B096B-17F8-47F3-8F0E-D31A4530BBE8.jpeg

Plants look great, Nev! I bought Bruce Banner photo seeds from Herbie's that will probably be planned for next year.

Also, if you're going to continue your grow in this journal, i.e. turning it into a perpetual journal, you might want to ask the mods to change the name of the journal. ;) Just sayin'...

Almost back to back updates here. Don’t get used to it I’m not that motivated to keep up this sort of pace.

Heck I mostly keep up with everyone here by just reading my email notifications but I just can’t comment on them. I do try to keep up with all though. Does that make me a lurker:straightface:

January 2 2022
So I dropped 3 Weed Seeds Express Bruce Banner auto beans in a 20 hour soak then into a moist paper towel. Next day two had cracked and were set into their final 3 gallon pots of soil with Geoflora nutrients the MarsHydro SP3000 led light is set at 25% power. They a actually set under a couple small cfl bulbs for the first few days.

Buy Thursday the Jan. 6th two had come up in the soil. The 3rd I had questioned the viability of one seed as it visibly smaller and when dropped into the pre water soak it shot straight for the wall of the glass and I couldn’t make it just float in the middle like the other two. It was like it was magnetic. She never came up or cracked.
I started another bean it popped and it worked out just fine other then a few days behind the other two.

Jan 19th. and I will call it Day 13.
It’s the 1st feeding of Geoflora veg and 3mils of CalMag+ and mosquito bits. The plants received no extra water in the pots as what was already in had provided plenty until today.
The light is about 14” from the soil and is running at an 18/6 schedule after the first 4 days under the cfl’s that were on 24/7. I also run my lights during the day and off in the early am hours. I like that schedule as I’m retired and well that’s just me.

Today Jan 25th now Day 19
I had planned on attempting a quadline grow on at least two of these plants and it’s time to get it going as possible. I’m sure they will be starting the little pistils of preflower here in the next few days.

Weird thing here though as I always have with the autos that one plant! :hmmmm:
The girl was looking sweet then on the 3rd node she has no fan leaf. WTF! I need that.
Well it looks like it’s growing a side branch there so hopefully it will be ok.

I really want to get in today or tomorrow and top the plants above the 4th node but I need just a few silly centimeters more of growth to insure I get it done correctly. This afternoon I will remove nodes 1 & 2 from the 2 older plants so as not to cause more undo stress on the young girls.

So this is what it is. I’m going Quad with the Bruce Banner autos.

Just a couple picks to show you my new family and the One with no 3rd node fan!

I’m already getting asked if the DDa is ready. And I will always answer not quite.

Don’t be a stranger come along and Quadline with me.

Well thank you so GDB!

My day starts early AM with the DDa then transitions into the Chocolate Skunk that moves into blends of different sugar leaf strains. I like the sugar leaf trim. Then by 6pm I’ve moved to the Gorilla Glue and then shortly after I’m just wobbling around enjoying the sights and sounds of life.

Dynamo it is absolutely delicious and I couldn’t be much happier. And thanks to your journal it helped me out tremendously.

Thank you HG!
This was a very exciting grow and I’m overjoyed that the DDa is everything I was hoping for.
I wish I could share it with you and everyone that supported me.
:passitleft:

Thank you Shed! This one was fun.

Here you go. I must say I’m just a bit happy with them right now.

186E5BD7-4575-4470-A4D6-2F959A4C3652.jpeg

6C3B096B-17F8-47F3-8F0E-D31A4530BBE8.jpeg
Explain this 2 node quadlining to me Nev....please and maybe I'll consider it!

A belated congratulations on your DDa and Choc Skunk harvests!:high-five: I'm glad your DDa turned out so nice. I've grown 3 so far and have been terribly disappointed with all of them. I still have one more seed... maybe I should give it one more try. I'm just thinking Sweet Seeds gave me a bad batch of seeds.

Good luck on the Bruce Banner babies. They're looking quite fine so far. Now that the holidays are behind us, I hope to stay more current on journals. :Namaste:

Plants look great, Nev! I bought Bruce Banner photo seeds from Herbie's that will probably be planned for next year.
Thank you HG. Lets hope we have great success with the B Banner. Just think if you had started your photos a month b4 my autos we could have a comparative grow. :laughtwo:

Also, if you're going to continue your grow in this journal, i.e. turning it into a perpetual journal, you might want to ask the mods to change the name of the journal.
I would like that but I didn’t know mods changed the titles for you. I will ask. :thanks:

Explain this 2 node quadlining to me Nev....please and maybe I'll consider it!
Show your courage and Brang it!

Nice start, and they look much better in the tent than on a shelf under the window! Looking forward to seeing the quads take shape. :thumb:
Does this help?
Thank you Shed for keeping tabs and your support!

And an even bigger :thanks: for the all help you offer everyone.

A belated congratulations on your DDa and Choc Skunk harvests!
Thanks BeeZ I must say I enjoyed the grow but it didn’t start out to be promising.

I've grown 3 so far and have been terribly disappointed with all of them. I still have one more seed
I do feel the pain as it took me 5 seeds to get 1 plant and the Mutant. Those are not odds I really like to deal with but I will say that what I ended up with is such a good smoke and high that I will give it another go.
I hope your last seed gives it up for you so you can experience the DDa. For me it has been exceptional.

Todays Update Thursday Jan. 27 2022

Day 20 on two and a few days behind on the 3rd Bruce Banner autos from Weed Seeds Express.

2 days ago I removed the lower 2 nodes on the 2 older plants and gave them a little rest and recoup before completing the cuts.

This morning I topped the two plants completing the process of the Quadline. You can see the one plant is missing the one lower fan leaf. It just never grew out but it does have a side branch. I hope it works out ok.

The 3rd girl is a few days behind an she had her lower 2 nodes removed this morning and in a couple more days I will cut her top to complete the cuts for all and start the training.

Tent 2x4x70”
In the tent right now I’m running one 6” fan full time and a 4” inline fresh air when the tent is closed up tight at night with the lights off. During the day and lights on I just vent the top corner of the door to control the R/H. The inline fan is variable speed and only need to run at the lowest level during the night now. The 6” scrubber exhaust is not being used at this time nor is the 9” fan.

MarsHydro SP3000
I have the light throttled in at about 40% something power.
The light sits about 15” / 38cm above the canopy and reads 21,000 lumens on the meter.

Next up will be the 2nd feeding of Geoflora veg. on Monday. With mosquito bits. Dang Gnats!

May your day be all you smiles and love:love:

D0E7E226-962A-4D54-8B32-9A3837ED2BD8.jpeg

18BFC688-F7ED-4700-8FE0-A1BF4401F56E.jpeg

6160F901-63C0-4320-BC9D-4B2FB734E25B.jpeg

70ED7608-D102-47DB-AF0A-908FFF59C42E.jpeg

D6097249-577A-4C56-A5C2-053BBCE8C6C7.jpeg

C862E941-E127-43EB-BB4C-6B595E249698.jpeg

I must say I’m just a bit happy with them right now.
I would be too- They're looking real good, Nev!
The one missing a fan leaf looks funny from overhead, but it's sure not slowing her down...

Back
Top Bottom