Good point, Shed- if the veg wouldn't keep her green , the bloom wouldn't have done anything...except maybe to make it even worse.
GF does work for some folks, I just couldn't get it to work for me.

Good point, Shed- if the veg wouldn't keep her green , the bloom wouldn't have done anything...except maybe to make it even worse.
GF does work for some folks, I just couldn't get it to work for me.

My Girl Scout Cookies were yellowish for a lot of their grow using the GF. And, there was a lot of fluffy buds. So, I agree with your statement above.

-----------------------------------------

Nev, your DDA is beautiful. I'm surprised she looks so developed at 60 days since mine have all been done around 90 days.

I had an extremely busy day yesterday but I did get a little accomplished in the tent. @Grand Daddy Black @InTheShed & @Carcass thank you for the guidance. I did a light flushing Monday night then another light flush Tuesday morning with another feeding of the GF Bloom and No Cal-Mag+.

I‘ve scared myself by I guess overdosing on the Cal-Mag+ and i’m leery of adding more more right yet.
So as of this morning the yellow seems to have subsided. Crossing my fingers like that will help.

I trimmed off a bunch of nasty looking yellow this morning.

F6F97010-CB24-4B63-917D-7C5DEF5CCF32.jpeg

Nev, your DDA is beautiful. I'm surprised she looks so developed at 60 days since mine have all been done around 90 days.
Thank you HG that’s much appreciated.
As for the age and development difference I’ve also been wondering about that too. I’m not real sure how much time mine has left but she is really filling out. My seeds did come from Sweet Seeds so maybe that has some to do with it.
I’m sure the Mutant one will be finished in a week or two at the most. The trichome stems are pretty red but the mushroom caps are still cloudy. I‘m confused at that also.

1BA61E5E-3543-4430-908A-0C9FBF260475.jpeg

I could absolutely swear I just updated this journal yesterday. :lot-o-toke:

I have had some changes in the tent the last few days.

It’s Day 72 on the Chocolate Skunk and after another round of yella leaves and an overdose of Cal-Mag+ on her she got a couple of light water flush’s and a fresh top dressing of the Geoflora bloom. She seems to be improving nicely but in the Prost a good number of fan leaves.

I’ve also found that by attaching clip binders to the seam on the bottom of the fabric pot works very well to attach pipe cleaner’s to for the branches that hang over the side of the pot.

Day 65 on the DarkDevil auto. She is bulking up like fatty time here and I love that but she is starting to pump up hard on the foxtailing. I really do not like fox tails. They just seem hard to work with after the cure.
Other then that I don’t see her going much longer then another 10-12 days. Anyways that’s what I’m hoping for.

The Mutant DDa didn’t make day 65 she stripped down at 64 days. She dropped quickly and I put her airy little buds in the fridge. I’ll get a few good pipe loads off her. She had a much stronger aroma of sweet berries then the other DDa and also got amber much quicker. Hope she produces an outstanding smoke to help makeup for a lack of quantity. That said I enjoyed every moment of her grow and that’s also worth a lot.

Tents down to two and they are making their run for the finish now!
I’m not sure how long I have left on the Chocolate Skunk but I think I should prep a couple new pots to get going with her at the 1st of the year while she finishes up.

Thank you All So for taking a peek into my little world :love:

91888C49-20D7-4270-9B46-894BB4662FA1.jpeg

AFF7D935-2E0A-4DB0-8503-9C3FD4A30543.jpeg

7F830E00-E888-4682-8789-5D0AF1310F71.jpeg

AC19AAB7-41AD-4AF4-99EE-F6050AE80E84.jpeg

B05BB1BF-0D43-4603-A85B-8D5269AFE10F.jpeg

I could absolutely swear I just updated this journal yesterday. :lot-o-toke:

I have had some changes in the tent the last few days.

It’s Day 72 on the Chocolate Skunk and after another round of yella leaves and an overdose of Cal-Mag+ on her she got a couple of light water flush’s and a fresh top dressing of the Geoflora bloom. She seems to be improving nicely but in the Prost a good number of fan leaves.

I’ve also found that by attaching clip binders to the seam on the bottom of the fabric pot works very well to attach pipe cleaner’s to for the branches that hang over the side of the pot.

Day 65 on the DarkDevil auto. She is bulking up like fatty time here and I love that but she is starting to pump up hard on the foxtailing. I really do not like fox tails. They just seem hard to work with after the cure.
Other then that I don’t see her going much longer then another 10-12 days. Anyways that’s what I’m hoping for.

The Mutant DDa didn’t make day 65 she stripped down at 64 days. She dropped quickly and I put her airy little buds in the fridge. I’ll get a few good pipe loads off her. She had a much stronger aroma of sweet berries then the other DDa and also got amber much quicker. Hope she produces an outstanding smoke to help makeup for a lack of quantity. That said I enjoyed every moment of her grow and that’s also worth a lot.

Tents down to two and they are making their run for the finish now!
I’m not sure how long I have left on the Chocolate Skunk but I think I should prep a couple new pots to get going with her at the 1st of the year while she finishes up.

Thank you All So for taking a peek into my little world :love:

91888C49-20D7-4270-9B46-894BB4662FA1.jpeg

AFF7D935-2E0A-4DB0-8503-9C3FD4A30543.jpeg

7F830E00-E888-4682-8789-5D0AF1310F71.jpeg

AC19AAB7-41AD-4AF4-99EE-F6050AE80E84.jpeg

B05BB1BF-0D43-4603-A85B-8D5269AFE10F.jpeg
I think they look lovely together in there and that mutant will give you a powerful smoke! Without a doubt!

:reading420magazine:

What is it we're waiting for again?
I thought it was the mutant to finish up but I could be way off
I thought we were having a staring contest.
I knew I was way off..so is it still going on cause if so
What does that mean, Nev?

You waving hi or bye? :laughtwo:

What the hell is going on here? Someone must have put a quaalude in my beer.
I had no idea this was even my journal. I thought I was missing out what y’all had going on.:laughtwo::lot-o-toke:

:cheer:

Shes been feed every 12 days with Geoflora. I’ve added Cal-Mag+ (2-0-0) the last 2 feedings and waterings. I also added some extra Epson salts the feeding 12 days ago. She seemed to have recovered from the yellow after that feeding.
Now yesterday afternoon I noticed the yellow coming back then this morning she was hard yellow again.
Today being a Geoflora bloom feed day I feed her 1/2 Veg formula and 1/2 Bloom also with about 8 mils of Cal-Mag+ to a gallon of water. Is this the right path? I may add some Epson salt in with the next watering with the Cal-Mag+.
Nev, Geoflora is LOS so that makes it ok and maybe necessary to feed full dose. She won't eat more that she needs. And if she doesn't green up in a hurry then I'd give in addition to her flowering feed a dose of veg feed as well to get her over her hunger. Auto and all.

What the hell is going on here? Someone must have put a quaalude in my beer.
I had no idea this was even my journal. I thought I was missing out what y’all had going on.:laughtwo::lot-o-toke:

:cheer:
So who won? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom