New CFL Grow

Normally as soon as you see pistils, is day 1 of flower. The rule of thumb for lollipoping is to do it on day 21 of flower. Which is three weeks. By then the plant stops stretching and working on the colas. Your plant just seems to be on about day 7-10 of flower judging by the size of your colas. I could be wrong, but it just didn’t add up. :passitleft:

Ok so how do you guys determine the weeks of flower.
I count from flip. Different plants will show pistils at different times and I want to know how long the whole flower period takes. I don't care how long it's been since pistils show because there's nothing to be done with that information.

If you want a fast flowering strain you want to know the time from flip to harvest, not pistils to harvest. That's why I do it from flip.

BE936329-D41C-42D5-997B-5155C090246C.jpeg

Had to give them a trim, they were getting to bushy.
FF39F9FE-577B-494E-8F64-43696A09FA93.jpeg

took all the small new growth out at the bottoms and a few of the larger fan leafs

No i use a sprayer to water just for that reason. The yellow is hard to explain. Its almost like someone painted it on the leaf is thicker and almost rubbery like. Here is a better picture
8B3C2196-BDFD-4E6D-B24D-AECCE82873B7.jpeg

When i was doing some digging and only thing that even resembled it was the tobacco plant disease (tmv) they called it. @InTheShed said it looked like a vegitive growth. Its not moving or anything so i am just gonna keep reading and reading :lot-o-toke:

For sure man. And there is so much a plant can tell you with how they behave. For instance when a tree or outside plant for that matter turns there leaves upside down, the weather is gonna turn and its gonna rain. But growing indoors and trying to be mother nature that is a whole new thing,

That was the page i came across that lead me to think thats what it is. No not powdery. The plant is growing good still, so i am just gonna watch and see what happens. If it is the tmv i should possibly see it move to the other plants but nothing yet.

I could try that. I am am just skeptical they are growing good finally :D
So i will see i monitor it daily with pics that way i can look over a weeks time to see if anything has changed. Thought about setting up an old game camera to take video of how it grows over a week. The movement of the branches should keep it recording. But i will trim off the yellowed and see what happens,

Back
Top Bottom