New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

wow lol >< n to think I getem sliced for mine.... Then again pepper can mean cough cough screw passing this is too good as well I dunno I am drunk n only read a few posts 'true colors start to show on the feral rosebud.....
Sorry on a pepper bud kick n eatin baked peppers kick so confused I might eat a hot pepper to smarten me up or it might make me smoke more pepper something or another or might make me drink..... ewwww water.... Or more beer. Mmmmmm beer brb
Just have a joint & chill...

Just have a joint & chill...
I suffer from broken brain syndrome eh not kidding either... I puff 4-8 ounces a month sometimes more. What I want to do is drink a lots for some stupid reason pot is not a party to me no more it is medicine :( I just puffed a Peppery grapey Jamaican Sugar as I type this I am good now thanks for the suggestion it worked! You are genius. tytyty!!!!!

No doubt but I'm going to go ahead & order so I know the strain. Plus what my supplier is dealing with right now has no seeds. I don't mess with those corner dudes because you never know if your getting garbage or what'

What strains hommie?? I think you have to grow NYC Diesel just out of principle. Or just pick what you want and say that is what it is! I think one of mine is male now(not that I thougth it was female for sure). I saw a brown primordial calyx with wilting pistils on a female plant, and now you got me worried. I had to read for hours to figure out that it is normal. Not to mention the time I spent looking for an open flower on what i thought might be male. I then remembered that I might be able to feel a seed...and nada. So long story short you owe me 6 hours. :rofl:

Since you ate Shirley she is with you always so don't be sad buddy. :hug:

@WildRosebud - the type of pepper you were asking about was a Capsicum annuum otherwise know as bell pepper, justly named by after 'Bell' in the Disney classic "Beauty and the Beast". Okay not really...

Shirley, you can't be serious?

I am, and stop calling me Shirley...

Reg, when you taking Laverne to the hair salon?

Same old rotten apple.

My buddy turned me onto this online headshop.
I think it has the best selection of quality smoking
accessories that I've ever seen!
Bongs, Hookahs, Vaporizers, Pipes, Stash Boxes, and everything.
Check it out...
Here you can buy all that straight from the street vendors tables; "no tax & negotiable" Accessories I don't need, beans I do> But thanxx For the tip.

Laverne: Sept. 8 2013 Day 79/Flowering Day 54

She's starting to really smell. It's like a fruity, floral yet stifling odor...very pungent. Like no other cannabis I've smoked before or maybe I've never smelt weed growing.

IMG_20130908_193350.jpg
IMG_20130908_193339.jpg
IMG_20130908_193307.jpg
IMG_20130908_200656.jpg

She's also getting quit hairy.

IMG_20130908_193001.jpg
IMG_20130908_193205.jpg
IMG_20130908_193147.jpg
IMG_20130908_193031.jpg
IMG_20130908_192953.jpg

Looks like you threw a couple handfuls of sugar on her. Did you see any amber trichs yet?

Looks like you threw a couple handfuls of sugar on her. Did you see any amber trichs yet?
I believe so. To make sure I'll have to follow The Spimpster's lead.

:yummy:

Whats up Reg? Shes looking nice. Starting to fill in. Have you bought a loupe yet to check trics?
No, but when I order the beans I'll see about that or do you think it will be easier to find locally?

Bling blang blaow! She is blowing up man. Very nice job with the pics too. I can tell you put some time into those! I threw some repps atcha.
Actually I was pretty medicated. I usually take them in the morning before I leave for work or after returning (basically when I'm sober:straightface:) but now I know. Thanxx for the compliments & the reps.

Laverne: Sept. 8 2013 Day 79/Flowering Day 54

She's starting to really smell. It's like a fruity, floral yet stifling odor...very pungent. Like no other cannabis I've smoked before or maybe I've never smelt weed growing.

IMG_20130908_193350.jpg
IMG_20130908_193339.jpg
IMG_20130908_193307.jpg
IMG_20130908_200656.jpg

She's also getting quit hairy.

IMG_20130908_193001.jpg
IMG_20130908_193205.jpg
IMG_20130908_193147.jpg
IMG_20130908_193031.jpg
IMG_20130908_192953.jpg

Bump

I don't usually quote photos, but when I do, they are freaking awesome looking and on the previous page.

Nice one, Reg :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom