New City Grower 2.0

ya got to admit it does work....:circle-of-love:
Like a charm. As of today we've discarded all other methods other than Sweets method of just dropping the bean in soil. The jury is still out on that one.

Whenever you see our pics that clear you don't even have to ask who took them Jimbo, you know it wasn't me!

We've taken one cutting from each of the three plants in veg large enough to do so.

IMG_00005046.jpg

IMG_00005048.jpg

IMG_00005058.jpg

This morning SPIDER GIRL II proved to be a dude so he's been tossed. We added two more plants to the Bloom Tent. That makes a total of nine.

IMG_00005023.jpg

QUICK UPDATE​
Dec 23, 2014​

We've been introduced to the SIP (Sub Irrigation Planter) which uses a wick to feed by the member Sweetsue.

IMG_00005090.jpg

2 out of 4 bag seeds tap-rooted using Fifi's paper towel method so we dropped the smallest one in a rockwool cube & the longer one in our new SIP.

IMG_00005107.jpg

The medium:

2/3 ...Perlite
1/3 ...PJ's Organic Soil Mix
1 cup Peat Moss

IMG_00005129.jpg

IMG_00005134.jpg

Added 6.5 PH adjusted tap water, top feed.

IMG_00005133.jpg

And then we buried the tap-root Fifi; before placing it on the top level of the Veg Tent under the CFLs.

IMG_00005141.jpg

IMG_00005150.jpg

Mr. Dirty Dreamz, he'll be replaced with the first female plant to reveal her sex .

Double post...

Good morning weed BAR. I did something similar a couple of years ago only I used 2 liter pots. I had 16 in the tent. I had to pour the nutes to them to get them to finish. Your girls are looking good so I sure hope your experiment works. Happy Days and a Merry Christmas to all.

Thanxx guys...

Merry Christmas Baby Girls and BAR. Happy Days are here again. Hope you are having a great Holiday. :circle-of-love:

And Merry Xmas to each and everyone of you.

First off let's talk about Sweetleaf's One Step Germination Method. Not only is it simple but it only took us 4 days to break soil from the time we dropped it. And this is our first run with an Auto.

AFGHAN KUSH (Auto) Day 2

Dec 19

IMG_00004916.jpg

IMG_00004923.jpg

Yesterday: Day 1

IMG_00005165.jpg

Today
IMG_00005203.jpg

The tap-root in the SIP has sprouted also. It only took one day after germinating in a paper towel for 3 days. So it took four days from seed to sprout using either method (paper towel or soil germination). I may have to lean towards the side of just burying the bean because I think the SIP system had something to do with this next seedling sprouting so quick. Go figure.

BAG-SEED (In SIP) Day 1

IMG_00005208.jpg

And the Sausage Feast continues in the Bloom Tent. Another dude showed up to the party. Needless to say, he's been trashed.

IMG_00005193.jpg

Back
Top Bottom