New City Grower 2.0

Happy Hanukkah. any way. :peace::circle-of-love:
No doubt! Even though I don't celebrate it I respect every religion & their Holidays...

Wow BAR, you are a surprise a minute. You are one busy bee sir. Very nice update and excellent use of your real estate sir. hash tag...awesome sauce! Hope you have a productive binge BAR. I have a three-day weekend and am also looking forward to catching up on chores and starting w/ some chopping! Have a great day sir! Cheers

:blunt:

I have a three-day weekend and am also looking forward to catching up on chores and starting w/ some chopping! Have a great day sir! Cheers

:blunt:
Man Colorful, after this 4 day weekend I only have to go to work Mon & Tues and then I'm off again until the 5th. Being that we just took a week vacation for Thanksgiving, soon I'll forget what the office looks like.

An exclusive super soil grow requires enough nutrients to take it through flower... I would not think a pop bottle could do it, but you are going to prove me wrong :cheesygrinsmiley:

QUICK UPDATE
Dec 18, 2014​

An exclusive super soil grow requires enough nutrients to take it through flower... I would not think a pop bottle could do it, but you are going to prove me wrong :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll try my best to Buck but let's not forget, this is only an experiment.

IMO, larger containers are infinitely superior!
I 100% agree with you Organics but for what we're attempting to do these Soda Pop Pots are the ideal size. If I had the space we'd do a perpetual grow in 20 gallon pots.

SPIDER GIRL I
(Unknown Strain) Day 53 / Day 9 under 12/12

It's a girl! Blunts for everyone. :blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt:

IMG_00004734.jpg

IMG_00004742.jpg

SLEESTACK X SKUNK
(Regular) Day 45

I read somewhere here on 420 that someone did a two-headed clone so I figured why not give it a try.

IMG_00004675.jpg

IMG_00004686.jpg

IMG_00004678.jpg

IMG_00004680.jpg

IMG_00004683.jpg

And here's the complete Veg Tent.

IMG_00004689.jpg

IMG_00004694.jpg

IMG_00004695.jpg

I was gone for a while but... You're cloning? Successfully?? There is nothing stopping you now! +reps from me for excellence and dogged determination. Bravo. :blunt::blunt::blunt:

:thanks:Magic

Man Colorful, after this 4 day weekend I only have to go to work Mon & Tues and then I'm off again until the 5th. Being that we just took a week vacation for Thanksgiving, soon I'll forget what the office looks like.
Me also BAR! Has been 3 years since we have had a vacation burning candles on all ends. Looking fwd to harvest and then the whole month of Jan on vacation. U r doing an amazing job BAR - ty for all u share!

Thanxx Dr. Monster, Colorful, & Dusty and welcome aboard Spiritmoon.

I took everyone's advice & added the Top Led 96x3w reflector to the Veg Tent. We'll still be using the CFL/T5 rack for the babies but once they're big enough to be moved to the lower level they'll be under the Led panel.

IMG_00004749.jpg

IMG_00004750.jpg

IMG_00004753.jpg

Back
Top Bottom