New City Grower 2.0

Nuteless??? are you using a super soil of some type? ... Doc Bud's?

You're just showing off with all these clones now aren't you :;): :)
I think I deserve to strut my stuff after a year plus of being a client & the president of the DEAD CLONE SOCIETY Dr. Monster.

SUPER CLONE (Unknown Strain) Day 1

This Morning
IMG_00004611.jpg

12hrs Later
IMG_00004649.jpg

And just so you all know, we got the idea of using Perlite for medium from a new member by the username of "Too Old".

HARVEST​

STREET GIRL #1 of the FIRST WAVE
(Unknown Strain) Day 169

IMG_00004508.jpg

IMG_00004652.jpg

IMG_00004660.jpg

Wet Weight 63.4 grams
IMG_00004657.jpg

IMG_00004663.jpg

I think we got more popcorn weight than bud weight but a lot of what I use to consider buds I now through into my freezer bag of trim & popcorn for later use when I finally decide do something with it.

We also added 2 more plants to the Bloom Tent. That makes a total of 8. The NEVER ENDING HARVEST is starting to take shape.

IMG_00004669.jpg

IMG_00004672.jpg

Thanxx Skunny.
Nuteless??? are you using a super soil of some type? ... Doc Bud's?
Not Doc Bud's, PJ's Organic Soil Mix.

Base
1/4 part - Peat Moss
1/4 part - LI Grower's Mix
1/4 part - Vermiculite
1/4 part - Perlite

Additives

1/2 dozen - Crushed & baked eggshells mixed with crushed dead cannabis leaves
1 cup - Yum Yum
3 Tablesp - Growology Step 1
2 Tablesp - Extreme Mykos
1 Tablesp - Bone Meal

Bat Guanu was added after 3wks of cooking.

Thanxx Skunny.Not Doc Bud's, PJ's Organic Soil Mix.
]

That is not nuteless by far... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have no thoughts... good luck

That is not nuteless by far... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have no thoughts... good luck
When I say nuteless I'm referring to not adding nutes throughout the grow Buck. Any thoughts?

When I say nuteless I'm referring to not adding nutes throughout the grow Buck. Any thoughts?

yes

use the biggest pot you can

Lovely up-dates Reg.:bravo:
I have ran 2ltrs of perlite in my first run.Only difference is added like 30% vermiculite to mine.
I think with onlyperlite,they are gonna dry up very quickly.Even with vermiculite,I could only go about 2 day's at most.
Mine were more Hempy style and needed to be watered everyday to replenish the res.
Looking forward to seeing it work's out for ya.

Copy and paste...
Perlite and vermiculite are both good at retaining water, but vermiculite acts more like a sponge, holding much more water than perlite and offering less aeration for the plant roots. Perlite retains water because of its large surface area with nooks and crannies available for water storage. Because it is porous it allows excess water to drain more readily than vermiculite and improves soil aeration.

I have the next two days off for Hanukkah so I get to bother you guys all day (as if it isn't what I do all day at work anyway).
yes

use the biggest pot you can
LOL... Great thought from a great mind, BUT...

The reason we're using Soda Pop Pots is because of our limited real estate. I know the harvest weights will be lower but by doing a perpetual grow we should be able to chop a plant once every week or two once it gets rolling. Therefore it'll be more rather than less.

I didn't make this decision blindly. B Real has great results using small containers as did almost everyone during the Solo Cup Grow Off. Even I had a decent small harvest in nothing but a Solo cup. Relaxed Lester made a comment about smaller containers & roots.

Josh223 was the deciding factor. As you can see he has nice results using Soda Pop Pots. Everything we're trying as of late has been done successfully by one member or more. The following pics are from Josh's grow with soil & Perlite on top. I respect all three of the fore mentioned grower's skills; B Real, Relaxed Lester, & Josh223, As I do yours Buck.

today_3331.jpg

today_2401.jpg

Lovely up-dates Reg.:bravo:
I have ran 2ltrs of perlite in my first run.Only difference is added like 30% vermiculite to mine.
I think with onlyperlite,they are gonna dry up very quickly.Even with vermiculite,I could only go about 2 day's at most.
Mine were more Hempy style and needed to be watered everyday to replenish the res.
Looking forward to seeing it work's out for ya.

Copy and paste...
Perlite and vermiculite are both good at retaining water, but vermiculite acts more like a sponge, holding much more water than perlite and offering less aeration for the plant roots. Perlite retains water because of its large surface area with nooks and crannies available for water storage. Because it is porous it allows excess water to drain more readily than vermiculite and improves soil aeration.
As I said earlier, I got the idea from Too Old. The post I just linked along with the posts following it explains the perlite theory in detail.

Take the time to read the links to fully understand this post...

It's not my Holiday Mr. Dirty Dreamz, we celebrate Xmas. It's a Jewish owned company; Subsidized by the state which enables me to have so much 420 time at work. You know how subsidized companies roll; more employees than work, almost impossible to get fired from. The bigger the payroll the bigger the check. Your tax dollars at work...

Back
Top Bottom