New Grow Journal After Police Took My 2 Finished Plants & My Other 9

Lost 1 of the Night Queens when installing the oscillating fan it fell on the plants n broke the stem I tried for over a week to save it but it's gone so I pulled it out n them did the dud the following !

Popped an Auto pounder in the soil n see if it germinates n takes ! Never tried germinating directly in the soil before see how it goes etc

Week 3 on 9 plants 13 n 9 days on the others plus autopounder 1 week just under
420-magazine-mobile232503679.jpg
420-magazine-mobile781784751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2064630730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1769711241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile267331888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1269889666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile111285261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1557166316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile775214102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile309917860.jpg

Question ?
The leaf tips are pointing down I gave it an 8 day break without water to try out.

4 litres of water today n I'm not watering them now until they're nice n dry

The leaves tops pointing down and I've only added half strength nutes to be sure !

Lay back on watering ? Cause ?

Hi

Yeah soil biobizz mix I put 4 litres into each 25 litre soil pot 2 litres each plant but I think needs to let them dry off a bit !

I have them a 8 day break from water ! Also I got a pen n stabbed holes near the plants to get more air down there see of that helps

I'll watch the show allright :) Glad you're back on your feet after experiencing such a misuse of a state's police resources.

Leaves hanging like that can be:

1. The most common reason is overwatering
2. The second most common reason is underwatering
3. The plant(s) has become root-bound (I don't think that is it in your case. You have a good size on your pots)

Hi

Thanks for that I'd say it's 1. Overwatering!

I gave each pot 4 litres of water n so soak the soil. Maybe as their getting bigger now they can handle it !

Just checked them this morning n they all look great the leaves have eased off a lil ! Still the same on some so just let them dry out a bit more now .

Thanks for the advice .

Plants are exploding with growth ... it will be 4 weeks Sunday so I'll wait until then to include pictures.

Questions regarding the leaves again ?

I watered on the 11/06/17 and the leave tips are still pointing down ? They look in good health all the plants though. So I'll let the soil continue to dry out well n see if I can get them to stop it ! I'll take one picture of the leaves for guidance now give me 2 mins to add

Here are two pictures of the plant leaves close up ?

The ends are curled down it's not nut burn as the tops are not burnt etc

Diagnosis please /thoughts ?
Never had this issue before n this is my 3rd grow
1 finished ,2nd taken and so really this is my 2nd successful grow

420-magazine-mobile1589543939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2001840250.jpg

Re: New Grow Journal After Police Took My 2 Finished Plants & My Other

Check the weight of the pots, rule of thumb no water until its dry up to the second knuckle, let the plants roots go searching. Once you have good roots they will handle the heavier feeds. You would be amazed at the difference great white or bio gold makes on your roots and overall plant health, try it sometime. Try lowering the humidity a tad also.

Hi Suntana

Thanks I tried getting the humidity down it's quite high in the 70s it's at 69% ATM .

I'm going to let the plants dry out this time . I've watered them on the 11th so this is Day 4 after watering I'd say the top soil is damp ATM so it had water content within the damp soil etc

Here are two pictures of the plant leaves close up ?

The ends are curled down it's not nut burn as the tops are not burnt etc

Diagnosis please /thoughts ?
Never had this issue before n this is my 3rd grow
1 finished ,2nd taken and so really this is my 2nd successful grow

420-magazine-mobile1589543939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2001840250.jpg
When your leaves claw like this, and you already done let them dry up a bit, look at the color of you plants, outside of the tent. I can't tell from your led light being ON, but they look to be getting too much N. Clawing and dark green leaves are dead giveaways. Make sure if your cutting back on nutes to actually cut down on them. And feed every other watering. Don't just give em water one day, and the next couple of days feed with a bit more than 1/2 nutes or more. These babies are better off watering with less amounts of water, a little more often. Once they establish a bit better root system, you can kick up your nutes a bit. Ima stick around for a little bit, and hopefully guide you where ya need to be.

Hi Sizz0e

Thanks for the guidance. I have them in 30 litre pots with 25 litres of soil in each. They will be 4 weeks from seed this Sunday 3 days .

I was giving the soil 4 litres of water 2 plants in each so giving each plant 2 litres of water and only the last watering did I give any nutes

Last watering was the 1st half strength biobizz grow and cal mag and root it. I didn't feed them the 1st 2 weeks because the food is in the soil so at week 3 i gave them their 1st feed but only half strength.

4 weeks this Sunday I recon about 4 1/2 weeks they will start flowering

I see. Keep an eye out on what the N is to your nutes, even at half strength. If your soil already had some N, you may have push it a little higher than they like. I've only grown photos, never any Autos, as I have my doubts about them. Anywho, what I've done with mine is just cut back a bit on the nutes that contain alot of N. I use the whole line of fox farm, but cutting it back a bit on the N and watering a bit less water more often help me with N toxicity. And that why I say that yours are showing the same symptoms as mine were. But I'm off to bed, I will check this in the morning before I go to court....please don't ask. It's a mix up of some bullshit, stirred by a damn sister -in-law. Anywho, I'll hit you up tomrorrow. Hope this gives you a bit if a generalisation. Chow!

Sizz0e is right, it looks like you have too much Nitrogen in your feed with the leaves clawing downwards like that. Which Biobizz soil did you use? If it's All Mix then that already has Nutrients in it that should last 3 to 6 weeks whereas the light mix has none. Good luck with your grow.

Hi Kriaze

Thanks for that all mix I thought it was about 2 weeks so week 3 I used 2ml per litre biobizz grow so and density cal mag that explains while I have a few nut burn tips on the plants then ! Also day 6 since the watering n checking the soil and plenty of moisture in there!

Do let them dry up a lil now then not all the plants are pointing down on the leaves either just some !

Good news day 26 end of into 3 hrs of day 27 and I have flowering sites appearing on most of the 9 plants the other 4 are behind the others so won't flower just yet

I was thinking next watering just density flowering booster then n no other nutes or shall I just use water alone !

It's coming upto 4 week mark now on 9 plants ?

Nutes available I have the following ;

1. Katana roots
2. Biobizz bio grow
3. Bio bloom
4. Density cal mag pro
5. Density power boost pro

They say use biogrow throughout the grow but is it needed tbh it might effect yield with all the nitrogen?

Plants are looking good any way I'll put some pics up Sunday evening at week 4 and days 19/15/13 on 4 other plants

Back
Top Bottom