New here old skills

ImfamiZ

what's up guys I've read a lot from here as of late, seems to be a good group on this forum so I decided to expand the already staggering numbers here! I have experience in growing years ago unfortunately gave it up for awhile only to grow a little wiser and realize I need a hobby again so I'm back under the lights :) and happy to say, enjoying it very much so again.
A little background I do use cannabis for pain I have arthritis and multiple spider fractures in my spine, needless to say I trust this plant more than anything pharmas would try to sell me!

I am currently week ten into a grow and have pistils on both my ladies so today is a good day!
Here's a breakdown of my set up and a week by week time line

Grow area- is in a basement that no one ever enters or sees

Grow tent- 4x2x7 lighthouse hydro which honestly is a great tent for the money I have zero complaints and it is sturdy

Lighting- is a just a basic cfl set up with 399 true watts, 4 socket vanity light wit y splitters (want to upgrade to l.e.d's JuSt worried about stressing them from such an intense light! )

6 inch carbon scrubber with a speed controller

Nutes- Gen Hydro 3 part always mix it a little light and humbolt gold

Hydroponics- 18 gallon res dwc with 4, 5 inch net pots and 4, 5 inch air disks with 2 air pumps

Temperature/humidity control inside the tent as well

Playbook-

2/22- week 1 it sprouted throughout rapid rooter under t8

3/1- week 2 put into 5 gallon dwc buckets had ph jump daily 4 points

3/8- week 3 put into 18 gallon res with 1/4 nute's no ph issues

3/15- week 4 noticed a nitrogen deficiency

3/22- week 5 cleaned res spring water at 1/2 nutes no ph or nitrogen issues

3/29- week 6 pruned

4/5- week 7 cleaned res spring water full nutes veg 2 bloom mix

4/12- week 8 prune

4/19- week 9 cleaned res spring water full bloom nutes added 6 inch fan and filter

4/22- week 10 pistils are here!

Btw ph has stayed at 6.2 the whole grow. I clean the res tank with hydrogen peroxide, tubes, air disc's, and add 1 capful per 4 gallons every 2 weeks.
Thanks everyone in advance!

Back
Top Bottom