New Moon Over Guawi: A High Brix Journey

Nice! I bet they keep pests out of there! Looking good (and detailed) in here Gazoo! :high-five:

Thanks buddy,

But as for the Pests
actually NOT, was just down there and again just prior to lights out a flying thing in the tent ?
This happens after I adjust the door to the garage, open just a bit to cool down night temps.
Must be coming in at that time :hmmmm:

Looks like I may need to Release the Kraken

Careful now, you don't want to let any lightning bugs into the grow area may screw up your light cycle... LOL

Kraken hmmmmm, can't wait to hear more details of this. So glad I got me a comfy chair.

Greats pics Gazoo! I'm digging the square root pots!

Thanks Big
Interestingly the Round "DEVO HAT" Pot is doing better :cheer:
But both seem to be working better than I was even hoping for. I was considering
drilling a bunch of holes in the bottom to help drain ? but finding its not really needed
so maybe I'll just drill One for next run and see how it changes things :yahoo:

Looks like I will be putting together my Slow release LADY BUG HOME. Will last to the
end of flower. Don't think its really needed but just to be safe I'll put it in again this run :high-five:

Crap on a cracker had to DUNK the Round Pot GDP again,
Drying in 1.5 days now.

Did H2O + TEA no 1/4 tp this time since the Dunking cycle is so fast
I dont see the need.

Look to still be on track for a few days of just H2O for a early Sep Up-Pot
with a GOOD TP Drench

If everything goes smooth this will be a 5 to 6 weeks Veg before Up-Poting .
I will allow a 1 week adjustment to the 2nd run soil & then begin
the 10 day light timing change ( - 0.30 minutes a day for 10 days ).
Flower should be starting between the 7th & 8th week of Veg.
The plants will have already been in the finish pots for 1 to 2 weeks prior to flower,
This I am hoping will allow extra time to fill in nets.

What's dem roots look like is the real question...

Yup well see in about a week or 10 days ;) Expecting good things.
Also expecting a week or so of daily dunks should Increase the amount
since they will be searching on a daily basis. Hoping to just do straight
H2O After the next upcoming GE so they should be good and ready to
get hit with the TP Root Juice at up-pot

Set up my SLOW RELEASE LADY BUG HOME Will still have Lady bugs at the end of Flower

Really easy to put together only a few items needed besides the Lady Bugs

1)..MONDI Clone Dome and Tray (any Maker clone dome and tray will work i am sure)
2)..Sponge, Natural is best. Make SURE its NOT scented or Any Chemical cleaner in it
3)..Box of Raisins
4)..Jar Lid or Medicine bottle cap to hold Raisins, they get sticky and messy and this is easier to remove
5)..8 or so paper clip clamps (dollar store) used to hold Dome Lid Down. If not the ladys will slip out under the lid

Just wet the Sponge and fill the Jar Lid with raisins, open Lady Bug Container, best to keep in fridge until ready
that way they are not awake and moving (they wake up fast) Empty Lady bugs in tray, place Dome on top and
secure with The Paper clip clamps. Open only 1 of the top air vents just a little. You may want to only open
it for a few minutes a day to control the amount in your tent a little better.

I adjusted the top air vents to make things tighter since the lady bugs were squeezing through last time and
think this will now work better.

I also used a HOT Paper Clip to put a bunch of holes in the DOME for Air. Used a Pair of Pliers to hold IT once
hot

Oh the Sponge is there Water source and will need to be kept moist
the Raisins are there food source but get old and sticky so need to changed at least once a week
or you will run the risk of attracting ANTS. I change the raisins and wet the sponge once a week.

Just before the lights come on is best Time to open dome, they are less active in the dark and you have a few
minutes after the lights come on to open and change things before they are all over the lid.
Oh yea its a good idea to kinda tap the whole unit down a few times to get all the lady bugs to
be in the tray before you open it.

lady_bug_home_1.jpg
lady_bug_home_8.jpg
lady_bug_home_lid_1.jpg--------lady_bug_home_lid_2.jpg--------lady_bug_home_lid_3.jpg
-----lady_bug_home_lid_4.jpg--------lady_bug_home_rasons_1b.jpg

Attachments

• lady_bug_home_4.jpg
    lady_bug_home_4.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 92
  • lady_bug_home_8.jpg
    lady_bug_home_8.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 104
Set up my SLOW RELEASE LADY BUG HOME Will still have Lady bugs at the end of Flower

Really easy to put together only a few items needed besides the Lady Bugs

1)..MONDI Clone Dome and Tray (any Maker clone dome and tray will work i am sure)
2)..Sponge, Natural is best. Make SURE its NOT scented or Any Chemical cleaner in it
3)..Box of Raisins
4)..Jar Lid or Medicine bottle cap to hold Raisins, they get sticky and messy and this is easier to remove
5)..8 or so paper clip clamps (dollar store) used to hold Dome Lid Down. If not the ladys will slip out under the lid

Just wet the Sponge and fill the Jar Lid with raisins, open Lady Bug Container, best to keep in fridge until ready
that way they are not awake and moving (they wake up fast) Empty Lady bugs in tray, place Dome on top and
secure with The Paper clip clamps. Open only 1 of the top air vents just a little. You may want to only open
it for a few minutes a day to control the amount in your tent a little better.

I adjusted the top air vents to make things tighter since the lady bugs were squeezing through last time and
think this will now work better.

I also used a HOT Paper Clip to put a bunch of holes in the DOME for Air. Used a Pair of Pliers to hold IT once
hot

Oh the Sponge is there Water source and will need to be kept moist
the Raisins are there food source but get old and sticky so need to changed at least once a week
or you will run the risk of attracting ANTS. I change the raisins and wet the sponge once a week.

Just before the lights come on is best Time to open dome, they are less active in the dark and you have a few
minutes after the lights come on to open and change things before they are all over the lid.
Oh yea its a good idea to kinda tap the whole unit down a few times to get all the lady bugs to
be in the tray before you open it.

lady_bug_home_1.jpg
lady_bug_home_8.jpg
lady_bug_home_lid_1.jpg--------lady_bug_home_lid_2.jpg--------lady_bug_home_lid_3.jpg
-----lady_bug_home_lid_4.jpg--------lady_bug_home_rasons_1b.jpg
This is awesome Gazoo! Thanks for the tip, might just try it myself in the future. So as they slowly escape out the top, the assumption is they'll start finding mites etc to eat?

Did a 3:30 AM GE Dunk on the Round pot GDP will be doing just H20 + TEA dunks until
up-pot. Would like to be on the SEPT 9th NEW MOON but thats 8 days from now so
may need to adjust a little on the TARGET Date

4.5 weeks of VEG she has gotten
2 x Transplant DUNKS
2 x Growth Energy DUNKS
4 X H2O 1/4 TP DUNKS
3 X BRIX
1 X De-Stress
FINAL DUNKS
will be Just H20 & TEA so I can do a good TP Drench at up-pot
(if it runs the full 8 days I may do 1 with 1/4 TP near the end)

Above plan should put her in the final pot at 5.5 to 6 weeks VEG
Allowing 1 week to adjust to 2nd Run before starting the Flip.

This will put her very near the 8 week Veg time at start of FLOWER,
BUT will have been in the FINISH pot for 2 weeks when starting, So
putting Both plants into there own 10G plastic to help compensate
for the longer time in FINISH pot, Probably do a second RECHARGE
as well but will make that call later.

This is awesome Gazoo! Thanks for the tip, might just try it myself in the future. So as they slowly escape out the top, the assumption is they'll start finding mites etc to eat?

Hope they DONT ;) but Yes that is the process :).

Once they settle on the Plants they search until they get bored or find a meal.
Made another discovery this time as well. Looks like they are much more active
at first as they wake up from there long sleep, So it was a good idea to close off
the exit hole for the first day ;) I see a much better/slower release now that they
have settled down.

I only have 1 very small hole in the top and that looks to be letting out 10 or so a day
which is perfect. I find 1 or 2 on each plant when I weighed them so thats a good release.
I expect I will need to put them back into there container and back in the Fridge at the end
of this run.

They must be able to sense the colder air coming in from the 1 larger hole ? how else
can they know to go there ?

I'm ready for that flip! If you used duggs light would be 6ft tall already ffs hahaha

For sure but I did do an estimate on how tall she would be if I did not twist her up Approx 1.5 feet
maybe more since I stunted the top by starting the branching early.

I am mostly interested in seeing the ROOT DEVELOPMENT once I pull them out of those RootBuilder pots :)

Back
Top Bottom