Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

#stemsauce? I'll need a video on that!

You know me;)
But for real... #canimakeaBBQsaucefromit

Another great haul there. And I noticed our drying boxes are Twins! LOL'd about you throwing the plant at the BF... I would have had to dab an entire gram to recover from the anxiety attack that ensued...

Haha Plant(S) were thrown at him (mostly dead pepper, herbs and tomatoes seedlings) :D

Also you can for sure add stem sauce to your favourite bbq recipe;)
Great to hear it's going good with him! I know just by looking at my self, my Ginza is more important than most people around me, especially for my well being.
Nice harvest by the way! Great with boxes for drying! I'm going to take a shot at mine next time, I have mounted a vent flange on mine to connect with air hose to my tent for ventilation.

I love these insulated boxes! They do a slow and low dry 7-9 days. I burp them daily ;)
Nice harvest and nice pics Newty :green_heart:. Glad you are having sunny days and Kona and you are enjoying being outside together. :yummy: Oh and Happy Mothers
Thanks pal! It’s been a productive one, that’s for sure:)

Hey Newty check your email. Just got this. :)
Thank you for your entry into the Comparative Grow.

Your entry has been accepted and your package will soon be on its way to you soon :)

Please bear in mind that there are a lot of entrants and it may take some time to get your package sent, so please give us a few days to get the package out to you.

Kind Regards
Jack
The Vault Support

Ok, here comes a stupid question. Why do you wash your buds in acid and soda?

Nice drying box! I like mine to dry for at least 7 days and these magic boxes slow it down enough for that.

I wash my buds in 5 gallons of room temp water with about 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup of baking soda. I then rinse in cold water. Very gently swish around then hang to dry. My dad who taught me to grow always does this and so I just followed suit! Now I’ve done a little reading and continue to do it. It washes of debris, most hair and dust etc. It does not effect the trichomes as they ar NOT water soluable. The taste is better in my opinion and it slows the drying time a bit. Lemon juice is a natural anaseptic and baking soda acts a cleaning agent because it is a mild alkali and can cause dirt and grease to dissolve easily in water for effective removal. Both are natural product and non-toxic. I eat most of my weed and like my garden veggies, I give them a wash;)
Hey Newty check your email. Just got this. :)
Thank you for your entry into the Comparative Grow.

Your entry has been accepted and your package will soon be on its way to you soon :)

Please bear in mind that there are a lot of entrants and it may take some time to get your package sent, so please give us a few days to get the package out to you.

Kind Regards
Jack
The Vault Support

Haha awesome! I got accepted as well for both!! Woop
Got one of those too! Now we wait...

Yay!! When are you guys planning to run them? Is there a time we need to do it by, I don’t remember reading any?
Things are looking good over there Newty. Another good harvest. I am trying to take mine when the trich's get cloudy.

Thanks Sam! Yours will be done soon too:) I’m excited to see your harvest!!

Chapter 3 has been delayed by real life stuff. I will be in and out while also trying to get my chapter 2 review finished and the new updates up! Stay tuned and take care for now!

Nice drying box! I like mine to dry for at least 7 days and these magic boxes slow it down enough for that.

I wash my buds in 5 gallons of room temp water with about 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup of baking soda. I then rinse in cold water. Very gently swish around then hang to dry. My dad who taught me to grow always does this and so I just followed suit! Now I’ve done a little reading and continue to do it. It washes of debris, most hair and dust etc. It does not effect the trichomes as they ar NOT water soluable. The taste is better in my opinion and it slows the drying time a bit. Lemon juice is a natural anaseptic and baking soda acts a cleaning agent because it is a mild alkali and can cause dirt and grease to dissolve easily in water for effective removal. Both are natural product and non-toxic. I eat most of my weed and like my garden veggies, I give them a wash;)

Ahhh. Thx for the explanation! I understand, that can be very effective. So you wash all vegetables in this to? I just rinse my own grown in tap water. The ones you buy in the store I would highly recommend to wash in both your solvent and chlorine. It's a wounder we haven't lost all our hair yet on this planet...

Back
Top Bottom