Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Hella good chapter 3 girl... My dumbass got my note pad out for recipes and results.... Turned out no cooking....:( LOL well put together tho, at least I had the chance to eat my munchies, tho I was so HIGH that was happening anyway... Side note to all my peeps on here, I have learned to have some munchies when watching the Newty cooking shows, damn sure makes you hungry... ummhummmm.... Green day all

@newty

1. The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – In Association With Dutch Passion

Hello again guys, it is that wonderful time again - The Comparative Grow And we have wonderful news this time – we have 2 Comparative Grows running side by side :) To be clear, if you enter both Comparatives, then you MUST post on both Comparative threads, and if you only join this Comparative...
  2. The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – In Association With FastBuds
    Hello again guys, it is that wonderful time again - The Comparative Grow And we have wonderful news this time – we have 2 Comparative Grows running side by side :) To be clear, if you enter both Comparatives, then you MUST post on both Comparative threads, and if you only join this Comparative...

Yes, I think so. Used it two times now. Let them hang in it for three days and they are ready for jars. I have restricted the airflow with the vent sac in the tent.

I've been doing much the same. I have a fan controller and I turn it down to a gentle breeze. Like you it takes about 3 to 3 1/2 days to dry. Mine still have enough dampness in them that they have to be burped for about a week to stabilize at 62%

Hella good chapter 3 girl... My dumbass got my note pad out for recipes and results.... Turned out no cooking....:( LOL well put together tho, at least I had the chance to eat my munchies, tho I was so HIGH that was happening anyway... Side note to all my peeps on here, I have learned to have some munchies when watching the Newty cooking shows, damn sure makes you hungry... ummhummmm.... Green day all

Well no worries! Chapter 3 has yet to begin! We wait to harvest Thing 2 and then I’ll get things going.
A growoff. Cool beans....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:cheer::drool::cheer:
This vault grow should be interesting. I haven't watched too many auto grows. I may get some beans and try one out in a separate tent. Good luck in it. I know you will do well.

Thanks Sam, I’m pretty excited to be involved in both! Lol You have to at least try an auto once! The weed is pretty good and I was doubtful!
Overly excited about the grow off lol
..... I wonder , If one wanted to try this grow off thing, how long would you have to join up??? Hmmm.

Woooooop! Can’t wait to get my package!! I think @NaturalSpirit got accepted too!

Awww. Like a baby palm tree

Lil newt!! Get it together girl or I’ll come cull you myself and eat you!
I've been doing much the same. I have a fan controller and I turn it down to a gentle breeze. Like you it takes about 3 to 3 1/2 days to dry. Mine still have enough dampness in them that they have to be burped for about a week to stabilize at 62%

Hi Troy! Glad to see you around:) I need to catch up man

Haha sneaky P! I almost missed ya;)

Welcome to the madness! Page 92 is where chapter 2 starts or you can wait a few days and I’ll do a recap:)

Here’s an update of the bloom room, we will be accepting 1 more girl here in the next few weeks...a little secret I’ve been hiding.

Then there were 3...
These pics are from yesterday.

Front Left WW mama -Mama Ganja Day 16
Back Left PinkKush - Pinky Day 16
Back right GSC/GrCr - Crackbaby Day 2

They are getting GH line of bloom Nutrients at 450 ppm/ph 6

Florabloom and Liquid Koolbloom. I’ll start the older two on dry bloom in week 4.

Been busy! #weedfridge #onlyweedsorry #dreamfridge :D

Funny joke for today.... there were exactly 2 white dudes in the black panther movie. They both were in lord of the rings and the hobbit.... aka the 2 "Tolkin" white dudes.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom