Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Amazing summary newty, I feel all caught up now! That must have taken a while to put together but it's a great resource all in one place. :thanks:

I do feel it necessary to mention that in most of the world, 42 days is exactly 6 weeks, for anyone who was confused by that.
#newtyweeks
Only a pot Goddess describes her own measures of time huh??? LMAO guess I have a long way to go to capture time in that manner.... LMAO
Lol #newtytime

I’m preparing my summary for chapter 3 but first #newtysawhands is defoiling the yard while the hubs is away;)

View media item 1549678
View media item 1549677
View media item 1549676
All done with hand saws and muscles :D

I’ve been asking him to get his electric saw up in there for a few years.

That really hacked tree beside the shed has a terminal disease and needs to go so I’ll just get things done myself. He can bundle them himself or I’ll start burning shit:D

The greenhouse I just ordered online will be put beside the shed;)
View media item 1549250

Great update, bummer about those auto flowers but a lesson was hidden in there somewhere. I have a few autos I purchased from Oasis Genetics in Canada, but not sure if and when they will be dropped.

Love the Mother’s Day bouquet, now that’s a gift that lasts longer than your typical flowers lol. Congrats on such a fine harvest. Soon we will be knee deep in Cannabis Tourists and can share the love lol

Impressive for a Canadian... LLOOLL.... It makes one wonder why you dont do this professionally, Huh?? :confused:You gonna be a Superstar, when the Gov. up there sets you free.... They might be waiting to make sure they have the cure before they release you.... You are Very Infectious, and well versed.. Wont be long, Newty... Great Stuff, and only a few times in my life have I said, Sky is the Limit for you kid .... For you I think when all is said and done you will be looking down at those of us in the sky, and smile with pleasure to see what you have accomplished my friend... You a STELLAR example of what people on this site already know as community... That is truly where Strength lies, Well I mean that and eating right :goodjob:
Honestly, this is one of the nicest posts I’ve read in a while. You gave me the #fuzzyfeelgoods Madd, thanks man

Haha and eating right :D :D so true, so true

Great update, bummer about those auto flowers but a lesson was hidden in there somewhere. I have a few autos I purchased from Oasis Genetics in Canada, but not sure if and when they will be dropped.

Love the Mother’s Day bouquet, now that’s a gift that lasts longer than your typical flowers lol. Congrats on such a fine harvest. Soon we will be knee deep in Cannabis Tourists and can share the love lol

Hi Urb!! (I hope I can call you that:D)

Thanks for joining me:) There is always a lesson to be learned and I love learning them! I’ll still be topping and training my autos, I’ll just be better at planning like Ase said. What’s the auto strain you got? Are you going to put them outside? I’ll get subbed up to your journal, I see a rick and morty theme and so I’m in;)

Where abouts are you in Canada?

Hi Urb!! (I hope I can call you that:D)

Thanks for joining me:) There is always a lesson to be learned and I love learning them! I’ll still be topping and training my autos, I’ll just be better at planning like Ase said. What’s the auto strain you got? Are you going to put them outside? I’ll get subbed up to your journal, I see a rick and morty theme and so I’m in;)

Where abouts are you in Canada?

I was curious about autos but wanted to buy Canadian. Ordering from the US has been pissing me off, between the exchange rate, shipping costs, and outrageous prices...

But I got Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry. I have been contemplating whether or not to put them outside. Hard to say what kind of summer we will get. I am in British Columbia. Right in the middle lol. I have plenty of extra soil so, it’s an option.

I am almost done my current journal. Another few days and all will be harvested. After that just a smoke report and start a new journey.

Sweet! I love BC!

You should definitely put some outside, feel free to post in the outdoor thread I have started, few other Canadians there:)

Ya I’d love to buy local seeds but have not found a Canadian seedbank I like and that has what I want in stock;)

I’ve had really good luck with seedsman, large selection and lots of freebies.

Totally disagree here. If you can read the plant and know what stage it is in then you can do anything you want to it. There was a great auto grower on here a while back who had some trouble with the moderators and left. He also cheated on the contests or something. However he was a huge topper and trainer for autos. I found him to be 100% correct which is if you do it at the right time, you can do the same things to an auto that you would do to a photo. The windows are just tighter. I’d love to see Newty try a quadline on an outdoor plant.

This was one of my autos I was talking about... looks just like all my other plants usually do. Also everyone’s experiences are different so if not topping works for you better than im not saying you wrong. Just offering a different perspective!

You are also right. But I don't do space walks either, but I have heard about people doing this too. I know by own experience that autos are great to grow and yield even more than photos set in bloom cycle right from the start.

What works for one strain doesn't say it does on the other 100 strains.

You are also right. But I don't do space walks either, but I have heard about people doing this too. I know by own experience that autos are great to grow and yield even more than photos set in bloom cycle right from the start.

What works for one strain doesn't say it does on the other 100 strains.

I agree that strain to strain even within autos, it’s totally different. My pink Kush is a Fem seed but you’d think she was an Auto with all the time she needs to recover.
Great outdoor work! Bet you are exhausted by now. I've been chilling all day long. Just sitting in the sun with a few spliffs and BBQ:ing. Resting up my neck for work tomorrow.

It's going to be great following this outdoor adventure of yours!
I’m just about to get my bong out here;)

Thanks man it’s been a lot of hard work but it’s getting close to where I want things!

Enjoy your bbq! Newty’s ribs are an all time favourite around here...hhmmm

I love the greenhouse!!! And the bong session looks like a Well deserved treat.

Little suprise.... @Ms Spirit is now on here to. Just tagging her so She can find your journal. That cookies got her on here twinnie!

That’s awesome!! Can’t wait to officially meet her:D

Welcome!!
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom