Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Ya it’s strange to me as well! I think Canada will be the lead country researching cannabis soon, curing cancer, aids, diabetes etc. Weed is going to change the world and America could have been leading that revolution, but there’s that war on drugs :/

Too bad but hopefully things change after they see how rich Canada gets LoL

This is my precise thoughts of my country... instead they dump millions on fighting a fight they can't win. Heard about two brothers here that's been surfing the laws and selling drugs online that the government cant keep track of. Changing the molecule structure a little and whooop we have a drug we can make millions without stepping over the line... But grow a plant... No no no, go to jail. Next please.......

I agree that strain to strain even within autos, it’s totally different. My pink Kush is a Fem seed but you’d think she was an Auto with all the time she needs to recover.

I’m just about to get my bong out here;)

Thanks man it’s been a lot of hard work but it’s getting close to where I want things!

Enjoy your bbq! Newty’s ribs are an all time favourite around here...hhmmm
Someone say ribs?

True story!(Didnt I mention the 3th?:rofl::laugh:)
Did you kill me three times? Now see, once or twice might be an accident......but sheesh man, if you killed me three times, its getting tough to not take personal LOL!

True story!(Didnt I mention the 3th?:rofl::laugh:)
Did you kill me three times? Now see, once or twice might be an accident......but sheesh man, if you killed me three times, its getting tough to not take personal LOL!
Bahahaha I have a few #underdognewts out there but only died once so far;)

@NaturalSpirit Your Newty is about to show everyone what being a newty is all about;)

Have any one of u tried marinading bbq meat with our dear mary jane?
No.... But I have used cannabis trim with my smoker chips during the last hour of smoking a brisket. Could taste it for sure!. I want to start working cannabis into more savory dishes... All baked goodies for now. LoL
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom