Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Hi Newty, I absolutely also want to meet you in person. When we have the change we certainly come to Canada to visit you. That would be awesome!
By the way I'm in love with your cookies...

Yay! I’m so glad to hear you are on the mend. I would love to have you both here to visit! I’ll have more cookies out to both spirits soon:)

I have packed away some special honey infused with love potion just for you! Coming soon...well in about a month :D

Yay snacks for everyone! #ilovesnacks #workforsnacks

Welcome Ms Spirit !!! Hope you are on the mend after that major surgery. Let Mr Spirit take good care of you hear?

Hi Kismet, thank you very much! I'm still a little groggy from narcosis. But I'm already recovering very soon. Thanks to my love of course...

Welcome Ms Spirit, I’m bringing the snacks!

Hi Pennywise, I love snacks (especially cookies...hihihi)... Bring them on...

Yay! I’m so glad to hear you are on the mend. I would love to have you both here to visit! I’ll have more cookies out to both spirits soon:)

I have packed away some special honey infused with love potion just for you! Coming soon...well in about a month :D

Yay snacks for everyone! #ilovesnacks #workforsnacks

Yessssssssssss! When I'm feeling better than we're gonna make some special cookies for you! :kiss:

Why am i so glad Lil Newty almost died and came back? Sheer stubborness when it comes to the baby greens. Madhack said plant her by the ocean or a tree by the campground hmmmm

Awww man! She looks incredible:) True underdog story! Haha they are exhausted! Lol great job team!
Nice defol on the backyard Ms newty.

Thanks Derbs:) It was long over due! Anyone want Saskatoon berry tree clones? I’m preparing a bunch!

Love the chapter 2 recap. RIP mama chunck.

I'll be dropping some 100 seeds when I Get back. Carrots, snap peas, and beets . And a few Blueberry (strain not fruit) and stankberry. Okay, and probably 1 STF (strawberry thunderuck) #itsgardeningseason

You did a killer prune on the trees in your yard sis. when is the bonfire??? aka #miniburningman

So. I don't spout off about sht. Somethings been rubbing me the wrong way though. I travelled the world. And i am annoyed that my country is half legal when it comes to canna. Seems really unmurican to persecute half the us then the other half is legal ? F'n stupid
Ya it’s strange to me as well! I think Canada will be the lead country researching cannabis soon, curing cancer, aids, diabetes etc. Weed is going to change the world and America could have been leading that revolution, but there’s that war on drugs :/

Too bad but hopefully things change after they see how rich Canada gets LoL

Love the chapter 2 recap. RIP mama chunck.

I'll be dropping some 100 seeds when I Get back. Carrots, snap peas, and beets . And a few Blueberry (strain not fruit) and stankberry. Okay, and probably 1 STF (strawberry thunderuck) #itsgardeningseason

You did a killer prune on the trees in your yard sis. when is the bonfire??? aka #miniburningman

Haha nice line up! I love gardening season!

Bonfire would have been last night but there is currently a fire ban around these parts so I’ll wait. Lol #miniburningman :D

Can’t wait to see that STF

@Kismet Its good to see her bounce back, Thats How you know you solved the problem ^^ I Stunned my own Newty and She is alive and kicking now!
Double underdog action!! Newty’s don’t die, they come back swinging. :D

Back
Top Bottom