Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Well no worries! Chapter 3 has yet to begin! We wait to harvest Thing 2 and then I’ll get things going.

..... ( red cheeked) I kinda fell asleep when reading the other day, thought it was the update you had been building anticipation for... It was longer than your normal entries..
..... Side note my grow partner wanted to do the comparative so I did end up helping him using my account as an example for his future reference. He ended up getting us accepted, but didnt put in the numeric part of street address... DOH... By the time I had noticed they said the package was already on its way, only 4 hours total involved... Wish all my seed orders were that fast LOL.. Ehhh I dont care if they come or not as I have VERY little interest in Auto's in general.. But it is something he would be interested in so its what ever.... Maybe it will get him more involved in the 420 community via his thread... I am way to busy outside in the most beautiful Spring I have seen in years... Garden spots are really coming along, and just acquired another spot to grow in from my neighbor.. She was like " If you need it for your Ummm Garden eh hmmm, you can use that old raised box at the back of our property.." She one of my best Green Buddies Locally so She knows what i am gonna use it for ..... Gives me 6 more legal flower children... Whoooop.... Really Green days... all

..... ( red cheeked) I kinda fell asleep when reading the other day, thought it was the update you had been building anticipation for... It was longer than your normal entries..
..... Side note my grow partner wanted to do the comparative so I did end up helping him using my account as an example for his future reference. He ended up getting us accepted, but didnt put in the numeric part of street address... DOH... By the time I had noticed they said the package was already on its way, only 4 hours total involved... Wish all my seed orders were that fast LOL.. Ehhh I dont care if they come or not as I have VERY little interest in Auto's in general.. But it is something he would be interested in so its what ever.... Maybe it will get him more involved in the 420 community via his thread... I am way to busy outside in the most beautiful Spring I have seen in years... Garden spots are really coming along, and just acquired another spot to grow in from my neighbor.. She was like " If you need it for your Ummm Garden eh hmmm, you can use that old raised box at the back of our property.." She one of my best Green Buddies Locally so She knows what i am gonna use it for ..... Gives me 6 more legal flower children... Whoooop.... Really Green days... all

I wish I had neighbors like you! Haha. :cool:

Morning ms. Newty, I love the look of your fridge, have an awsome day...

Lots of treats for visitors if your ever in the neighbourhood;)
I Did get in on the vault grow @newty :green_heart: Thats What you were talking about right? Just hope i wont get it a lot later then you guys!

The girls look amazing, you got magic in your hands:adore::drool:

I’ll run mine with you so don’t worry;) im in no rush!

Lucky guy to have such nice friends!

Lucky guy to have such nice friends!

.... I should mention the disclaimer, she has a couple of clones she wants to kinda throw in.... Her mate is not against it, but doesnt want it on his property ish, though the box is kinda on both properties.... I am in suspense as to what she gets, she is an older hippy kinda like me.... #Plz something I dont already have... LOL She also gets choice Colas, fair trade I think.... Of course again it is legal now up here last couple of years.... Green Days all.... Oh yeah and had to turn it and pull all her prize Irises and such out.... After thought she said ... .. .. :confused:

Was up Newty, hope all is well.... Hitting the tail end of the prison sentence most people call a job huh??/ LOL... Well good then.... I noticed you are ramping up outdoors, and the overall look is good there... Nice and clean.. Organized, love that.. Whats up with the untamed jungle in the tote?// Ha, cant wait on that one... She mean looking, or attitude having or whatever you Northerners say.... LMAO.... Green Days my friend.... I also noticed you use the same outdoor soil from HD that I do... Though I spice mine up a bit...

NEWTY’S PANTRY PARTY

CHAPTER ll REVIEW

Hi 420

We are finally ready for summer and with that comes a new chapter. Before I get into that, I would like to do my chapter 2 review.

So nothing makes me happier than a little drama in my grow room :D :D

We started out strong with a full line up...

THE STARS OF CHAPTER 2

In the bloom Room-

Peggy, Mrs.Flux, Petunia, Dank, Thing 1 & 2.

Veggers-

Pinky, crack baby, mama Deb, Mama Ganja and Mama Chunk

Newty's 50-100 veggie seedlings -

View media item 1511570
View media item 1520047
View media item 1520046
Unamed peppers, cucamelons, flowers, herbs and tomatoes.

Lets break it down...

Peggy aka PegLeg WW Xtrm clone I sent with @swagg that came back when he ran out of room. She had the biggest best nugs of any WW plant so far. I got 2.5 oz of primo bud and lots of great trim for edibles! She was very resilient and was completely done (cloudy with amber) at 42 days (7 weeks) All of my WW clones and OG plants took at least 8-9 weeks of flower. She was the only one that got stripped and stressed at about Flower Day 10, and she only had 8 arms in her canopy.

Mrs Flux was another WW clone that I experimented with. I did a half flux with her and vegged her about 2.5 months. She was the most beautiful plant this grow and got me 1.5 oz of primo bud. I was rushed with her harvest and a lot went to edibles. My neighbour graciously took care of her dry and cure while I was away.

Petunia was the nub or the top I took from my OG Ase Plant. I topped Ase and at that time was not throwing things away so I cloned it :D She came in at just over an OZ. Most of her went to edibles but I did take a jar with me on my trip, which I dried in my friends fridge for 8 days lol.

View media item 1537059

There is a review of the Strain WW XTRM at the end of chapter 1/page 89ish.

Dank & Dabbie - Auto Cheese that I got for free from AMS. I want to try everything so these were my first Autos. Daaaang did I learn some things LOL I'm not a big fan of Autos is what I learned! They are a challenge and Newty likes a challenge so I continue to practice on Autos.

So here is an overview of my findings with this cheese strain. They both popped at the same time and Dank took the lead for a while. Both were trained to be low like my other plants and both were over 4 feet tall at the end. Dabbie started taking the lead in flower and soon became much bigger and fuller than Dank, although remained a few weeks behind developmentally. Dank and Dabbie were separated at the beginning of chapter 2 due to space restrictions. Dank got the Cali Sun light in the tent and Dabbie remained in the veg closet with the Epistar 120. I harvested Dank at Auto Day 81, AMS predicts they are done after 8-9 weeks of flower. I took Dabbie down today at Day94. The cali Sun helped speed up her ripening , I am sure!

Both got waaaaay bigger than predicted. They both hated being messed with and always took and extra couple of days to recover after, topping, LST and supercropping. I double and triple supercropped some branches in an effort to keep things smaller. They did not give 1 single F and kept growing taller, I think they tripled in stretch. The smoke report on this strain is that its a heavy indica and makes me very tired. I get extremely hungry and so I would say it helps my nausea the best of any med, I have currently. I have only tried the stuff from Dank as Dabbie was jarred May 17th with the stuff from the box and the the stuff in the fridge is almost ready;) I already know that Dabbie will be a lot heavier so I am excited!

Lastly we had my least favourite Moby dick plant #naturestriline aka Thing 2.

She was part of the duo Moby and Toby. I was especially excited to grow my own fem Moby Dick plants. They started out great and really healthy. I did all the same stuff that I always do and they responded pretty well but then started to auto flower:( #accidentalautos They were being stressed out on purpose, like I do with my fem plants and so I think all the stress caused these autos to flower early. Or the stress slowed down development in veg, so when they were triggered to flower by time they were just too small. This is why people do not top and stress out autos, ongoing like I did. :D They had now become known as Thing 1 and Thing 2. I gave Thing 1 to Swaggs and he culled her quietly as she was a bitch from then on and too small to be flowering. I kept Thing 2 (although less bitchy) in the closet quietly at the back.

I was not preparing them to flower (I do 60 + days in veg) so they were not getting the correct food. My experience with autos is, they crave P and K early and they are HUNGRY for it. I know this now and start giving them low doses of flower nutrients mixed in their grow nutrients to help the transition. I did not know these were autos so they had some deficiencies through that transition as well. I was able to get Thing 2 back on track to grow some bigger buds and I left her in the death hands of my boyfriend. She didn't die but she was not watered that much and so had serious lock out. She was not able to get the Phosphorous and started turning purple and red stems etc. For those wondering, Dinafem made a mistake at the packing level, seedsman took care of it and sent me 3 new Fem Moby's seeds which will be showcased in chapter 4;)

She will likely get me a half oz only if that. She smells exactly like the moby dick I buy, strong, fragrant, flowery and sweet. No sweats socks or anything bad, she is a pleasure on my nose. Also every single leaf and stem is frost upon frost so I did very little trimming with her before I washed and hung her in the box. I am really excited to see this new outdoor Moby, I assume is also an accidental auto. Now that I know its an auto, I have plan for her. Anyone done an outdoor quad style training??

Once Dabbie and Thing 1 are done drying, I will update a total:)

RIP :rip::rip::rip

Mama Chunk (Died of drought/starved by BF)
Thing 1 (Died of being a bitch)
Various unnamed veggies and flowers (Died of drought/starved by BF)

Very nice update!

I saw your struggle with the autos. I have learned from many trials with autos that its better to not do anything to them. I have tried to topp them of many times, sometimes it get real lucky other times they have fucked up totally and developed thousands of shots that never become anything... So the best way is just to leave them and let them do their thing...

:thumb:

Impressive for a Canadian... LLOOLL.... It makes one wonder why you dont do this professionally, Huh?? :confused:You gonna be a Superstar, when the Gov. up there sets you free.... They might be waiting to make sure they have the cure before they release you.... You are Very Infectious, and well versed.. Wont be long, Newty... Great Stuff, and only a few times in my life have I said, Sky is the Limit for you kid .... For you I think when all is said and done you will be looking down at those of us in the sky, and smile with pleasure to see what you have accomplished my friend... You a STELLAR example of what people on this site already know as community... That is truly where Strength lies, Well I mean that and eating right :goodjob:

Very nice update!

I saw your struggle with the autos. I have learned from many trials with autos that its better to not do anything to them. I have tried to topp them of many times, sometimes it get real lucky other times they have fucked up totally and developed thousands of shots that never become anything... So the best way is just to leave them and let them do their thing...

:thumb:

Totally disagree here. If you can read the plant and know what stage it is in then you can do anything you want to it. There was a great auto grower on here a while back who had some trouble with the moderators and left. He also cheated on the contests or something. However he was a huge topper and trainer for autos. I found him to be 100% correct which is if you do it at the right time, you can do the same things to an auto that you would do to a photo. The windows are just tighter. I’d love to see Newty try a quadline on an outdoor plant.

This was one of my autos I was talking about... looks just like all my other plants usually do. Also everyone’s experiences are different so if not topping works for you better than im not saying you wrong. Just offering a different perspective!

Back
Top Bottom