Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Haha I’ll be keeping strange hours until work’s done so I’m sure I’ll catch some of you at all different times:)
Morning Newty - When I first saw the picture of your vegetable seedlings I though you were going into major production of weed. :popcorn:
Lolololol one day if I dare to dream:)

Haha I’ll be keeping strange hours until work’s done so I’m sure I’ll catch some of you at all different times:)

Lolololol one day if I dare to dream:)

I would expect you to constantly be reaching for the sky. Go for it girl.

Was just checking to see if you got your beans for the comparatives yet. :bong:
Not yet! Fingers crossed for today...Am I the last one? I think everyone’s has come already, I’m getting a little nervous
Newty, we are holding T-shirt design competition to win free proII120, would you like to join in?

Sweet! I’ll check it out, thanks Sara, nice to see you around! Drop the link here if you can please:)
Hmmmm Newtys shirt should say It's All F'n Rainbows And Unicorns Buster
Hahaha you know it!

Sup new new??? Pics soon? Hope the gardens doing well. Inside and out.

Did you kill me three times? Now see, once or twice might be an accident......but sheesh man, if you killed me three times, its getting tough to not take personal LOL!

Lets say ms stank Did not make it once or twice to:battingeyelashes::hmmmm::battingeyelashes:

Bahahaha I have a few #underdognewts out there but only died once so far;)

@NaturalSpirit Your Newty is about to show everyone what being a newty is all about;)

Hahahaha Well blame Everything on the medium! Now I Will grow Some monster stank-Newty-spirit girls! Pinky swear:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom