Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Great looking plants. You seem a lot happier latley. Your growing reflects it. :)

Thanks Sam! I’m starting to see the light and as long as everything and everyone is living at this moment I am happy...lol

I can always find the diamond in a rough situation, thankful for that:)
Happy Mother's Day!

Also, nice job saving that plant.

Thanks! It was a losing battle the first couple days but daaaang she got me some great shit;) #ithinkilikeautosnow or wait for Thing2’s mini harvest that will take 5 minutes! Lol I might change my mind tomorrow! :D

Nice garden you have there @newty! Feels like spring yet over there. We have full blown summer already. 25C in the shade today. You look real happy when hugging your plants. Happy harvest!

You scared me with your date on mothers day, here we celebrate it 27 May. Was scared that I forgot it, was at my mom and pops yesterday... hehe.
Interesting about mother’s day, phewf! :D

I love my plants, truly. That must be reflective in my face! Haha I just woke up about 10 mins before I snuck her out for photos.

Oh yah it’s 26C today and yesterday was 28C :surf::surf::surf::surf:

Hey miss newty. Just wanted to wish you a happy moms day. Mother of awesome plants and what I can only assume is an equally awesome daughter. Hope your day is filled with pampering relaxation goos goos and most importantly some dankkkk

Hey miss newty. Just wanted to wish you a happy moms day. Mother of awesome plants and what I can only assume is an equally awesome daughter. Hope your day is filled with pampering relaxation goos goos and most importantly some dankkkk
Thanks Dabbs! My daughter is pretty awesome ;)

I’m chilling in the sun after a bountiful harvest, sipping canna lattes and tipping the boooong:D

Damn Newts.... Sure getting frisky with those pics LMAO... As always Nice form on the plants... Want you to know I pick up things from everyone here to make my own very first indoor perpetual.... But from you my lady, it is definately the sculptures of plants you offer up for photos... That is my goal... On looks anyway... Green days, had to comment saw it earlier, but my phone service sucks at the Golf course.... :peace:

:thumb: White widow has been my favorite for ages, think it was the first plant I grew also got 100g on it if I don't mistake. The cheese is the first time on both growing and smoking. AK-47 is also a favorite since it's proven very good on my pain. Almost out on that. Now I got lots of kush cocking.
Btw how is Kona doing? Good I hope, saw her back in one photo.
We have all that in common! Love the stuff and WW then cheese were first on my list!

I’m trying to get my write up for chapter 3 Done today and get some current photos of everyone. Especially photos of the gsc/green cr now daaaaaaang, best bitch I saved!! She was in the worst shape of all the veggers and almost thrown through a window when I was throwing plants in the garbage and at my bf the night I got home :D

Kona has had a couple good days, I’ve been walking him at his pace around the block and I think it’s helping lift his spirits:) The drugs are still being lowered and he continues to be seizure free. Thanks for asking, he wanted in the family pics!

Plant looks happy, you look happy, the weather looks grey, and the trichomes look CRAZY! Congrats on another successful harvest and a great save :thumb:.
Thanks man! We are all having a good day:)

The sun is shining now:) :) 27C today in Canada:D
Damn Newts.... Sure getting frisky with those pics LMAO... As always Nice form on the plants... Want you to know I pick up things from everyone here to make my own very first indoor perpetual.... But from you my lady, it is definately the sculptures of plants you offer up for photos... That is my goal... On looks anyway... Green days, had to comment saw it earlier, but my phone service sucks at the Golf course.... :peace:

Lol those are my pj’s :rofl:

Thanks so much, that’s quite the compliment :)

Have a great day

So here is the rest of #dabbieday

But for real... #canimakeaBBQsaucefromit

Another great haul there. And I noticed our drying boxes are Twins! LOL'd about you throwing the plant at the BF... I would have had to dab an entire gram to recover from the anxiety attack that ensued...

Kona has had a couple good days, I’ve been walking him at his pace around the block and I think it’s helping lift his spirits:) The drugs are still being lowered and he continues to be seizure free. Thanks for asking, he wanted in the family pics!

Great to hear it's going good with him! I know just by looking at my self, my Ginza is more important than most people around me, especially for my well being.

Back
Top Bottom