Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Everyone is chillin in the dark, soaked in safers! It’s pouring cats and dogs and newty is off to folk fest :D

Peace and love fellow hippies:D

#happyfestival

Sorry I have been MIA. I knew I would be. With the fires the rain should be welcome.

I don't want anymore rain for a bit. I have eaten rain everyday accept today since last Saturday at 65mph or better, also drained water out of my boots everyday while on vacation (I need better boots but my arse was dry in rain gear though). If you haven't swallowed desiel fuel/gasoline and oil soked road spray when you cant see you havent lived.... Lost a jacket.... just an old leather.... and a helmet. Rode through the mountains in the rain at 4am to make it back in time for the dog but Looking forward to growing again. Much less stressful,

Have fun at your folk fest. Those can be pretty fun events. We have one here but haven't been in years. It's about 2 hours west. Food.... tyed dyed shirts, music and a good bit of variety of other stuff. They have ours at a huge lot way off the road for obvious reasons. ;-)

I am running behind on popping seeds. I need some electrical work done on a wall downstairs before I start. Shouldn't be too long of a delay but I can't setup until it's done.

Did I miss something with the picture updating and video's? I was trying to upload some short videos. I will try it from the laptop tomorrow.

picture updating and video's? I was trying to upload some short videos. I will try it from the laptop tomorrow.
Hi SamSmith - just FYI ... the video upload feature was apparently a mistake. They’ve removed it now. Vids can only be done if you’re uploading them somewhere else (like YouTube, Vimeo etc ) and then embedding them in a post.

This might help with the new set up :thumb:
How To Post/Embed Videos

Morning 420!

So the plants do not like Safers and will take a couple days to recover I think. No more Safers! If I haven’t killed all the bugs, I’ll look in a few days and try the alcohol spray next. GeeGee is pretty clawed still. The babies hated it also. They were all drenched about 24 hours ago.
0EB73AEB-72E9-4303-994B-706BFBA8D9BC.jpeg

image.jpg

Sorry I have been MIA. I knew I would be. With the fires the rain should be welcome.

I don't want anymore rain for a bit. I have eaten rain everyday accept today since last Saturday at 65mph or better, also drained water out of my boots everyday while on vacation (I need better boots but my arse was dry in rain gear though). If you haven't swallowed desiel fuel/gasoline and oil soked road spray when you cant see you havent lived.... Lost a jacket.... just an old leather.... and a helmet. Rode through the mountains in the rain at 4am to make it back in time for the dog but Looking forward to growing again. Much less stressful,

Have fun at your folk fest. Those can be pretty fun events. We have one here but haven't been in years. It's about 2 hours west. Food.... tyed dyed shirts, music and a good bit of variety of other stuff. They have ours at a huge lot way off the road for obvious reasons. ;-)

I am running behind on popping seeds. I need some electrical work done on a wall downstairs before I start. Shouldn't be too long of a delay but I can't setup until it's done.

Did I miss something with the picture updating and video's? I was trying to upload some short videos. I will try it from the laptop tomorrow.
Sounds like you had a good time, besides the rain! I’m a baby and hate riding in the rain:D

Take your time, I’m not popping my crew with you until these bugs are for sure gone! Let me know when your ready!! Wooop

I’d love to see some videos if you can get them up! Or email me;)

Morning Sister Missing... Hope you had a Groovin time, and get me a Purple and Black Tie Dye... LOL... All my Dead TD's are packed up still, and I can always use more... MMM hmmmm..... Dont smoke too much, or too little for that matter... Green day, and to all...
There was a good balance of smoking and edibles;)

I decided to make myself feel better by committing to the Okanagon Cannabis Cup in Vernon, BC. It will be my first cup and I’m pretty excited! I’m going with some great friends and only a couple days so the plants should be ok.

Finished the last of the pink Kush to drown my bug sorrows.
F233D99C-366B-4567-B0D2-1237230C4800.jpeg

4A9B1279-DEE7-40DE-8F25-C995B453AE4F.jpeg

My beautiful city in the rain:D

I decided to make myself feel better by committing to the Okanagon Cannabis Cup in Vernon, BC. It will be my first cup and I’m pretty excited! I’m going with some great friends and only a couple days so the plants should be ok.

Finished the last of the pink Kush to drown my bug sorrows.
F233D99C-366B-4567-B0D2-1237230C4800.jpeg

4A9B1279-DEE7-40DE-8F25-C995B453AE4F.jpeg

My beautiful city in the rain:D
#doingbigthangzz!

I wonder what was in the Safer that GG didn't like. You could always take her outside and hose her off if you want to wash it away. I think those babies are probably too young for anything straight out of a bottle. Maybe ¼ strength at that age or just a wipe with a wet cotton ball and neem on the soil.

I'm sure everything will be okay in a few days but before you move on to the next spray, test it somewhere small first. I'm doing that with a mild Armor Si foliar at the moment. Just a few leaves and wait a day.

People down south, love a trip to Canada:) plan a trip to the mountains and I’ll meet you there!

Google Nordegg, Alberta and Abraham Lake!

I’m seriously thinking of planning a stoners 420 week out there next year! Come one come all:D

Back
Top Bottom