Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

See you are having a blast newty! I definitely think you should enter the cup! :)
Maybe I will enter a cup in the future! I have never been to one so I’m excited to see how it all works:) It’s the closest one to me, about 8 -10 hour drive west or 1 hour on the plane:)

People down south, love a trip to Canada:) plan a trip to the mountains and I’ll meet you there!

Google Nordegg, Alberta and Abraham Lake!

I’m seriously thinking of planning a stoners 420 week out there next year! Come one come all:D
That's only a 34 hour drive for me. I could start some autos before I leave and hook the watering system up and come home to harvest time. Lol

I have never been to one so I’m excited to see how it all works:) It’s the closest one to me, about 8 -10 hour drive west or 1 hour on the plane:)
What a hoot! I’d love to go to one. I’m probably going to have to leave this continent to get the opportunity! I’m going to enjoy your first hand stoner reports newty :)

Are you taking the plane? Or doing a stoney road trip?

Bahahaha ya that’s a very doable drive guys! And Shed, I’ll find you a cabin;)
Amy, you bet I’ll have picture updates! We haven’t decided if we’re flying or driving, pros to both actually:)

I’m pretty sure the cost of the ticket gives you the access to all the weed etc, we are the judges arent we? :D That’s what I’ve been told anyways, I’ll find out for sure soon :D

People down south, love a trip to Canada:) plan a trip to the mountains and I’ll meet you there!

I’m seriously thinking of planning a stoners 420 week out there next year! Come one come all:D
33 hour drive for me... Totally worth it! I could just tow the pop-up and camp along the way. Hmmm :hmmmm:

:passitleft:

I'm there! But you know that already. Next spring/summer I'm headed to your neck of the woods for sure.

Back
Top Bottom