Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Haha she looks dry but she’s still fn praying until I started poking her and shit!

image.jpg
image.jpg

She’s going to make it!

So I started adding 1/2 tsp of protekt today as I make the transition to Dyna grow!! I’m so sick of mixing multiple bottles with this Emerald Harvest! Woop

I’m waiting for my foilage pro, it’s coming this week from the zon. I spoke with my hydro store and they will start ordering what I need:)

Ph 6
Ppm 600

Flower Day 11 (with hairs)

I honestly thought about revegging her and starting over but we going to play this out:)

First full joint of early Brooklyn Sunrise Auto
image.jpg

Took 4 days to dry, which shocks me. She’s danker than I thought. I got a nice pile from a few baby buds:D smells like grass until you bust it up then it’s straight fuel;)

Made fan leaf oil yesterday.

Started with a big pile of dried leaves (Deb, Crystal, Brooklyn’s and GeeGee.
I use a roasting pan for big batches. 4oz dried product, Decarb at 240 F for 50 mins then take out, let cool completely, while covered. Let the oven come down to 180F
In the roaster, Add 3 cups of coconut oil and 3 tsp of soy lecithin.
Mix it up good, I cut up everything before decarb so it’s easy to mix.
Cover and into the oven for 4 more hours, mashing and mixing the slop every hour or so.

Strain and add 2 more tsp of lecithin, mix well and eat up! I use this oil strictly for canna lattes but I’ve also baked with it for low dose edibles:)

I tried it last night and #bam little kick in my step and nice and relaxing afterwards. I also use this oil to sleep before bed. Gives me an initial energy burst so I take it about an hour or so before bed.

Have a beautiful Day! Drinking fanleaf oil coffee now;)

Back
Top Bottom