Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Awesome stuff newty!!! Going to go back and screen shot your process thanks for sharing. Hope your night is going well ✌

Thanks for popping in Dabbs and glad to help with oil if you have questions. I would play around with the times yourself. I usually do 2 hours after decarb but 5 hours was an experiment .I am about to try the oil in my latte with a fresh palette and sober mind. . Have a great day Dabbs! I'll be by to catch up on your tub family today.

Pretty awesome walkthrough of your oil making prices. Thank you!

I have a question about the sunflower lecithin. What exactly does it do as I didn't use it when I made my coconut oil. Do you just use this with oil? Not butter?

Thanks FN! Glad to help! I've learned that the sunflower lethicin helps bind the oil/butter to our bodies which helps for potency in my opinion. I've messed around with it before and personally I don't really notice a big difference if I use it or not but I'm thinking it does help the cannabis high last longer. I usually use 1 tsp for ever cup of oil. I used to mix it all in the oil and herb before cooking but I've learned from sweet sue and crew that it does it's job better if we put it in after straining. They seem to have put in major man hours to figure this shit out so I thought why not? Lol I hope that helps

420-magazine-mobile386095521.jpg

This is a pic of what I separated after straining. I never used to do the hot water bath but look at all this oil!!! Basically the herb is just herb now..

Happy sunday Newty! I'm diggin the oil, that's a nice puck for sure ;)

Damn Newty! There's a lot I can say!

But I'll keep it short . nice job on the oil, and thanks for sharing! I get a kick out of the videos your dad sends you XD and congrats on the buck!

Enjoy fam ;P

Have a great day Newty! Love from the west . . . .

I always love seeing the inventive stuff people present on this board. I've learned so many ways of consumption that I really enjoy that I can't honestly say that smoking is my end all be all. It's definitely the most convenient for me, but I really enjoy other methods as well.

Hi Big and Horti.

Big, my dad is awesome and the best kind;) Thanks thanks thanks for your kind words. The oil tastes great . Fresh buck for dinner soon. stay tuned bud

Horti my girl, jump on the oil wagon, your oil would be to die for I bet... There was close to half a cup in that puck! I used to just throw that all away.

Have a great Sunday my friends! Happy to report a buzz from the oil but I'd say it's mostly CBD. I'll be interested to see what Swagg reports when he gets his! I'll try it on the hubs who has a low tolerance when I can convince him or sneak it in! Lol
.✌️......

Hows your night goin' Newty?
when I make a batch of oil, I'll have to see about ways to parcel you a sample hehe I'd hope it was very enjoyable. I swear, out of the batch of firecrackers I made of my last harvest - I was stoned in a near psychedelic way for nearly 4 hours and I only ate 2. I only used 3.5 for the entire batch which made close to 20 firecrackers.

Hows your night goin' Newty?
when I make a batch of oil, I'll have to see about ways to parcel you a sample hehe I'd hope it was very enjoyable. I swear, out of the batch of firecrackers I made of my last harvest - I was stoned in a near psychedelic way for nearly 4 hours and I only ate 2. I only used 3.5 for the entire batch which made close to 20 firecrackers.

That sounds fun! I like the psychedelic effects so I'd love your cooking! What are fire crackers? Sounds fun.

Yes we need to figure out a way to swap some treats. My night was good, had to help the hubs with the buck he brought home so it was a busy one. How's work going? I'll be updating later today after work .✌️...✌️✌️

Awww you're so lucky getting fresh Buck!! Yummy!

Hope you've had an awesome afternoon Newty

Fire-crackers are an old recipe I learned in high school - basically cannabutter, peanut butter and wheat thins hehe

420-magazine-mobile1158377660.jpg

UPDATE
Ase-Day 27
Swagg-Day 20
Horti's n Shorti's-I'll start days when the root!
GTH-went in the garbage, nobody got time for those dead things. .First mistake was letting them get too cold which is what made them bunk I'm sure. Also accidentally used premixed nute water to soak the paper towel in before placing them in and I should have used plain distilled water. I will play around with these seeds in the summer...maybe outdoors.
420-magazine-mobile1964280253.jpg

420-magazine-mobile273866158.jpg

So my mix this week is a bit different. I used the calmax at full strength. AN part A I used only 1/4 strength to adjust for the nitrogen in the cal-max. I used AN part B at full strength. This time I watered in a circle around the edges of the pot to let the roots explore, thank boys!
So the one leave on Ase is all burnt up because of some nutes slopped on at transplant, I think. Should I cut it off or let it die on its own? All other leaves look good and they are finally praying again.
420-magazine-mobile1159773614.jpg

PPM was 480 and PH 5.8.

Temp stays around 78-80F

RH 40-70% the struggle is real! Any ideas to keep thinks moist? Damp towel in there? I have a humidifier in there thanks to Swagg but I'll need a plan B as it's causing my back door to freeze up and he hubs is complaining about moisture in that room.

The clones will get a good inspection tomorrow;) I did give them a good soak yesterday with water and root grower mixed in. They are all alive so far.

Off for my long ass day of work! Stay warm all
✌️.........

Back
Top Bottom