Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Looks like a good time there. I tried some lib haze but that was my first grow. I'm so sad I didn't get a chance to actually try that strain.
I am currently trying to purchase from expert seeds. Their payment option is f retarded for me. At my bank it's costing me $30 to set up a payment. But I want their glue Lilly combo lol. Sigh.
Thanks for chiming in, they have some really nice looking strains!

Dropping #lilladydicks today as scheduled;)
:slide::yahoo::slide:

Was a choice between Pink Kush and Jack so I thought of Dobe and dropped the PK;)

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Veggie Update!
CK monster mama Wanda aka Debbie
Day 87
Nothing new, she’s just turning into a tree NBD

WW Xtrm Petunia & Mrs Danger Day 62
I gave them their last defoil before flip, they will head into the bloom room after this weekend. I took off any spindly branches to help with over crowding. I want ya hen to have 8-12 main branches in hopes of bigger buds;)
Cheese auto Dank & Dabbie Day 18
I topped Dank and Dabbie will be topped in the next few days, just waiting on her 4th and 5th node! They popped at the same time but Dank is way ahead!

Happy Monday 420! I’m off to work!
:nomo:

Nice stars Newty, Roughriders hey?
I'll try wash some buds again. I did it with some sourD a time ago, it made it super green and really shrunk the buds, I didn't like it but it was only one time lol. Seeing this maybe I just need to hang differently and I think I had waaaaay to hot of water....thanks for the video, i want to get that "dust" off also!
Do you make eatables or oil from all that cut? Even those big leaves? Just wondering as I usually throw it all in and make cooking butter that tastes quite a bit like green. Just learning and trying to get better.
Thanks!

Nice stars Newty, Roughriders hey?
I'll try wash some buds again. I did it with some sourD a time ago, it made it super green and really shrunk the buds, I didn't like it but it was only one time lol. Seeing this maybe I just need to hang differently and I think I had waaaaay to hot of water....thanks for the video, i want to get that "dust" off also!
Do you make eatables or oil from all that cut? Even those big leaves? Just wondering as I usually throw it all in and make cooking butter that tastes quite a bit like green. Just learning and trying to get better.
Thanks!

Thanks for watching, I love space, especially stars! Yes I’m a die hard cfl fan, do you watch?
I separate anything I cut off in flower from what I cut off in veg. I freeze everything fresh and make edible oil out of all the plant material. The stuff without frost has the cbd in it, although I’m unsure how much? I infuse it into coconut oil and I feed it to my dog for his epilepsy and arthritis. I swear by it and so does he;) The other frosty stuff is made into edible oil for me and Swaggs and other guinea pigs who might want some;) I need to make fan leaf oil soon and I’ll post a video when I do :Namaste:

Thanks PW! Bringing back some grunge, can you tell I was a teen in the 90’s lol
Ok wow i am old. I never got into the grunge era music much. Cornell was one that stood out as a favorite. Its not bad music i just never conncted. I am a guitar god fan. EVH, Vai, Satriani and the like.

Great job trimming. That is the part i can do without. I wear gloves and end up sticking to everything like spiderman. I don't like the smell either. The smoke wirks at the end though.

Back
Top Bottom