Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I meant to add these for reference.

Since these are autos, I guessed when they were heading into stretch and gave them a heavy defoil a few days before they started the change (good guess) These were taken not even 2 weeks ago to show how fast the Mother F’s grow back!! And these are autos! Photos bounce back even mightier!

Just for those wondering about how thinning the plants out is helpful!

Finally finished editing my Infusion video! #kiefvitamins

Check it out! Now on to my smaller tutorials next;)
:passitleft:

Okay, that had me in stitches! “ET!” LMAO! I still have tears in my eyes from laughing kid. Informative and entertaining is how I like my videos...you nailed it! Stoner! :bravo:

Okay, that had me in stitches! “ET!” LMAO! I still have tears in my eyes from laughing kid. Informative and entertaining is how I like my videos...you nailed it! Stoner! :bravo:

Thanks gramps!! You might be my biggest fan! :D:DSlowly but surely the subscribers are trickling in...up to 7 subsribers now!

It's been a while! As always your grows are looking tasty.

Cant wait to see how Dank and Dabby turn out. I love myself a good but of tasty cheese
Mmmm cheese! I’m so excited

Thanks Purk!

Sam the man! Nice to see ya:) post a pic here I’m dying to see the stretch in action over there. I just love stretch...I have 3 different phases of flower going on currently so I’m rolling in stretch right now :rofl:
I agree that the defoiling process takes time to get to know. It’s all just a learning process for me and once I get the feel of something I know it;) so simple lol

I will snap some this weekend. They are getting ready for bed here in a few minutes. I run my lights during the daylight 5am to 5pm so I can feed them 2x a day and I don't get any blurple bleed out of the basement windows. Secret Service lives across the street and a local cop 4 houses down. I don't want any attention from that. :)

Mmmm cheese! I’m so excited

Thanks Purk!

So you are growing a cheese plant as well. I got mine as a freebie and decided what the hell and grew it out. I can't find any info on it. It looks like Sensi discontinued it a while back and it must have been old stock at cannapot.

A save a tree eat a beaver sticker????? I almost spit my drink on my laptop.

Haha I got that from an old lesbian gal pal of mine;) Mr. Newty was glad I put that on my toolbox and not my Jeep;)

I will snap some this weekend. They are getting ready for bed here in a few minutes. I run my lights during the daylight 5am to 5pm so I can feed them 2x a day and I don't get any blurple bleed out of the basement windows. Secret Service lives across the street and a local cop 4 houses down. I don't want any attention from that. :)

So you are growing a cheese plant as well. I got mine as a freebie and decided what the hell and grew it out. I can't find any info on it. It looks like Sensi discontinued it a while back and it must have been old stock at cannapot.
Well that makes sense! I was at one time wondering if lights are cheaper to run at night or in the day??? Stay in the neighbourhoods good graces!

Yes! Dank and Dabbie are my cheese...they already have a strong odor, very different from my other gals so I assume I’ll be suffering nausea most of the time dealing with them! Haha and they are the ones in the pantry with no carbon filter...what was I thinking:rofl:

I plan to harvest Peggy early April to make room for the cheese in the bloom room;)

Yes! Dank and Dabbie are my cheese...they already have a strong odor, very different from my other gals so I assume I’ll be suffering nausea most of the time dealing with them! Haha and they are the ones in the pantry with no carbon filter...what was I thinking:rofl:

They do throw off some sent. My last grow disn't smell until they were deep into flowering. This plant that I have smells more now than the others did when they were finishing up. The other weird thing about it is when did the defolation yesterday every fan that I clipped developed a huge bubble of watery discharge where it was clipped. That I haven't seen before. Any insight into what that is all about? I have never seen that before.

The video was funy as hell. One question for you. What is the sunflower lichen for?

@SamSmith I’ve noticed liquid ooze from defoiling fans before and just chopped it up to “plant blood” lol. It seems to help heal the wound and creates coagulation when things get rough in the pantry;)

Sunflower Lethicin in the most simple way, helps bind the canna oil to your fat cells! It helps the edible high last longer and hits harder. Ive tried it both ways (with or without) so it definitely works! I add it during and/or after, either is fine as I’ve tested different times and noticed no real difference. Also if you forget to add it just warm your strained canna oil and mix it in good. My dad adds it now so it must work;) lol

Nope! Way way waaay far away from BC LOL.
Due to the boneheads in my gov't I can't say where I really live...but I will say that I have to get on an airplane or drive 12+ hours to see snow and there are coconut and mango trees out my window ;)
Love the tutorial. You should totally do the almond milk!

I really have No clue, but Those Mango and coconut Sure sounds good! Can you grow all Year round then?

Here we have Dank & Dabbie
Auto cheese
Both are Day 42

They sure are stretching now! Dank is full of pistols and Dabbie is close behind as usual;)

Training wheels came off a few days ago;)

Dank is the obvious favourite and is holding the manifold like a champ!

Dabbie will likely lose her booster seat this week at this rate! Just a bit of triline training here.

So anyone wonder how I keep track of all the different feeding/life cycles I have going on here...labels and post it notes, that’s how!
Look at my new sticker! I have one for my Jeep as soon as I quit my job;)

Dank and dabby! Damn they are massive Newty! I love that show btw, that guys give me tears to my eyes, just like the little girlpower Group Ruth was working with:rofl:

Thanks gramps!! You might be my biggest fan! :D:DSlowly but surely the subscribers are trickling in...up to 7 subsribers now!

Just wait Newty, you be a YouTube hit before you know it, on 420 you are already there:adore:

A save a tree eat a beaver sticker????? I almost spit my drink on my laptop.

That sticker almost gave a coffee smell to my fresh cleaned windows:rofl::hug::yahoo:

I really have No clue, but Those Mango and coconut Sure sounds good! Can you grow all Year round then?

Dank and dabby! Damn they are massive Newty! I love that show btw, that guys give me tears to my eyes, just like the little girlpower Group Ruth was working with:rofl:

Just wait Newty, you be a YouTube hit before you know it, on 420 you are already there:adore:

That sticker almost gave a coffee smell to my fresh cleaned windows:rofl::hug::yahoo:
They look wonderful! When are you going to flip? How many days veg?

They look wonderful! When are you going to flip? How many days veg?

Thanks Flash! They are cheese autos so I think they just flipped;) they are in full stretch now, they are day 43

Thanks Flash! They are cheese autos so I think they just flipped;) they are in full stretch now, they are day 43

Seems your doing very good so keep doing that! I ll follow this grow closely

Back
Top Bottom