Nick Hardy's Big Grow 2023 Gorilla Glue Skunk 11 OG Kush Coco Peat Co2 Mars Hydro

Hi,

My second attempt at a journal. This is a total of 19 plants, 7 Gorilla Glue, 6 each of Skunk 11 and OG Kush. I’ll add in some details about them in another post. There’s also a Dosidos Rocketas but think I’m going to outdoor SIP that separately

They were bought as clones not sure the seed lineage but I think from the blend the grower has probably Dutch Passion. They came in 1” peat trays and repotted day I got them to clear plastic aerated cups with red solos outside.

3 days ago we up potted to about 1 gallon plastic pots with some volcanic rock/ coco peat/perlite/coco peat and perlite top. Not a day too soon as the root balls were packing out the cups.

They’re under two @Mars Hydro FCE 4800 lights in one of their 2.4x1.2x2m tents with a 6” inline by them as well. Nets got added this morning because Co2. Since that picture they’ve added 2”

I use an Inkbird controller here in the veg tent and upstairs in the flower room - where I think they’ll need moving to in two weeks.

These are the seedling and veg tents

I take electrics really seriously. This runs off the main MCB upstairs and runs 2 digital timers inside connected to 4 sockets. 32A total. I have some spare sockets not timed as well for fans etc. the drivers for the lights are all mounted outside the tents - its tropical here, hot and often humid. Humidity is fine with the Co2 in veg but my enemy in flower. I have a whole home type coming for the flower room but cover that later.

Inside the control box.

Using Dutch Pro Coco nutes and adding some Root Booster at the moment. Its the only stuff I found with 20L sized bottles here.

Just harvested my first crop. Pretty pleased but made some mistakes on the way. Never make the same ones twice is the plan.

When these three strains are into flower its Seriotica, Kali Mist and Strawberry AK from Serious Seeds - then the greenhouse build Hectic few months ahead!

Will add more a little later. Finish with some Bruce Banner harvest pics!

Thanks to @Bill284 @Weffalo @Azimuth @InTheShed @CaptainLucky and many others for the knowledge and laughs that got me my first two plants done!

Hi,

My second attempt at a journal. This is a total of 19 plants, 7 Gorilla Glue, 6 each of Skunk 11 and OG Kush. I’ll add in some details about them in another post. There’s also a Dosidos Rocketas but think I’m going to outdoor SIP that separately

They were bought as clones not sure the seed lineage but I think from the blend the grower has probably Dutch Passion. They came in 1” peat trays and repotted day I got them to clear plastic aerated cups with red solos outside.

3 days ago we up potted to about 1 gallon plastic pots with some volcanic rock/ coco peat/perlite/coco peat and perlite top. Not a day too soon as the root balls were packing out the cups.

They’re under two @Mars Hydro FCE 4800 lights in one of their 2.4x1.2x2m tents with a 6” inline by them as well. Nets got added this morning because Co2. Since that picture they’ve added 2”

I use an Inkbird controller here in the veg tent and upstairs in the flower room - where I think they’ll need moving to in two weeks.

These are the seedling and veg tents

I take electrics really seriously. This runs off the main MCB upstairs and runs 2 digital timers inside connected to 4 sockets. 32A total. I have some spare sockets not timed as well for fans etc. the drivers for the lights are all mounted outside the tents - its tropical here, hot and often humid. Humidity is fine with the Co2 in veg but my enemy in flower. I have a whole home type coming for the flower room but cover that later.

Inside the control box.

Using Dutch Pro Coco nutes and adding some Root Booster at the moment. Its the only stuff I found with 20L sized bottles here.

Just harvested my first crop. Pretty pleased but made some mistakes on the way. Never make the same ones twice is the plan.

When these three strains are into flower its Seriotica, Kali Mist and Strawberry AK from Serious Seeds - then the greenhouse build Hectic few months ahead!

Will add more a little later. Finish with some Bruce Banner harvest pics!

Thanks to @Bill284 @Weffalo @Azimuth @InTheShed @CaptainLucky and many others for the knowledge and laughs that got me my first two plants done!

Congratulations on a awesome harvest bro 👍. Thanks for the tag, can’t wait to see your greenhouse build. CL🍀

Good morning Nick. :ciao:
Finally decided to start:thumb:
Party time. :woohoo:
How are you doing this morning?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Good morning Nick. :ciao:
Finally decided to start:thumb:
Party time. :woohoo:
How are you doing this morning?

Hot as Amigo!

Just added some trellis netting. First time I’ve used it but can see I may have a problem. They are growing so quick its going to be cut to remove!
😂

I’ll add in a permanent tape measure later today or tomorrow. But 2” or more in 48 hours under the new lights and 24 hours with the gas.

Veg is going to be blink and you miss it. Thirsty too. That’s about a pint each today in two sittings. EC steady as she blows in and out but one a little yellowing. Not stressing, repotted just a couple of days ago.

Siesta time Amigo’s!

Thanks for stopping by

Hot as Amigo!

Just added some trellis netting. First time I’ve used it but can see I may have a problem. They are growing so quick its going to be cut to remove!
😂

I’ll add in a permanent tape measure later today or tomorrow. But 2” or more in 48 hours under the new lights and 24 hours with the gas.

Veg is going to be blink and you miss it. Thirsty too. That’s about a pint each today in two sittings. EC steady as she blows in and out but one a little yellowing. Not stressing, repotted just a couple of days ago.

Siesta time Amigo’s!

Thanks for stopping by
If you weave them into the trellis now how are you going to uppot for flower?
Just curious?

Here are the clones 18 days ago. Titles self explanatory.

They were under a cheap 320W light set low until a couple of days ago. Extractor and fan only. They are jumping now under the veg lights with Co2 and an uptick in nutes. Can’t believe how small they were!

Is it the CO2 that makes them grow so fast? CL🍀

Yeah for sure. I had some regulator and electrical issues that impacted my last (first!) grow Co2 delivery in flower. But within a day of them getting it back they’d suddenly grow inches or new bud sites - like naked eye in a day eye popping.

These are in veg - never added at this stage before - 24 hours of gas - one has grown 4” in that time.

Small sample size (also my tent is hot and humid and smashed with light - you need all those as well get the max benefit of the Co2)

But yeah its magic for me. Love it.

Yeah for sure. I had some regulator and electrical issues that impacted my last (first!) grow Co2 delivery in flower. But within a day of them getting it back they’d suddenly grow inches or new bud sites - like naked eye in a day eye popping.

These are in veg - never added at this stage before - 24 hours of gas - one has grown 4” in that time.

Small sample size (also my tent is hot and humid and smashed with light - you need all those as well get the max benefit of the Co2)

But yeah its magic for me. Love it.
That’s definitely cool but I was just wondering about how you applied it? I can tell from my welding days from you talking about regulators that you probably have a tank. Yes? CL🍀

Looking good Nick😀That’s a lot of plants you have growing!
Good morning :ciao:
Hope your staying warm. ;)
He is using co2, swears its making the babies grow.
But I think it's just so sunny and warm there everything grows fast.:rofl:

Looking good mate!

Following the thread, excited to see what numbers you get from your first harvest and I can see the second one is set to be a looot bigger :) Glad you've got the c02 dialed in it's gonna be very interesting to watch these new ladies grow! :goodjob:

Oh yep CL! But give me a day or so i have done so much trial and error on it for small/mid grows like money no object stuff. I want to do an extended review of the controller (not a sponsor here or of me checked with Teddy all good) and a more deployment method version here.

Its not gonna work everywhere and I have really strong feelings on safety - had a colleague nearly die because a draysman broke a beer delivery Co2 line in a cold room.

Give me a day or so and I’ll write up the environmental considerations you need in addition to the gas

also its mega cheap here from a steel shop. Its all different wherever we go in the world. I’m
Only confident sharing what works in my environment. Right now that’s increase light, humidity, nutes, water, EC, PPM by 30% whatever you have ever seen. EC and PPPM at 4.2 and 3800 for a week 🙃 (Adjust veg and flower) Dose them with 1300ppm of C02 every waking minute.
Yield I dunno but yeah plus 30% off standard first timer grow. You saw the pics.

Dialled a load back tonight. 3/20 looking like maybe a little transplant stress. Pulled the lights up (18” to 36”) offed the Co2 added good extraction. They look a little tired is all. Too much too soon. Tomorrow think rest day. No Co2. Small feeds

Oh yep CL! But give me a day or so i have done so much trial and error on it for small/mid grows like money no object stuff. I want to do an extended review of the controller (not a sponsor here or of me checked with Teddy all good) and a more deployment method version here.

Its not gonna work everywhere and I have really strong feelings on safety - had a colleague nearly die because a draysman broke a beer delivery Co2 line in a cold room.

Give me a day or so and I’ll write up the environmental considerations you need in addition to the gas

also its mega cheap here from a steel shop. Its all different wherever we go in the world. I’m
Only confident sharing what works in my environment. Right now that’s increase light, humidity, nutes, water, EC, PPM by 30% whatever you have ever seen. EC and PPPM at 4.2 and 3800 for a week 🙃 (Adjust veg and flower) Dose them with 1300ppm of C02 every waking minute.
Yield I dunno but yeah plus 30% off standard first timer grow. You saw the pics.
Cool, It’s more than what I would need for my 4x4 tent but I really dig seeing what other members come up with. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom