Niekodog's High Brix Perpetual

Thanks Neiko:high-five:, I am very interested in CBD treatment of my PTSD. I should start thinking of growing some CBD dominant genetics. I really need it! I'm just thinking it's more of a gamble from seed but am I wrong?

Thanks Neiko:high-five:, I am very interested in CBD treatment of my PTSD. I should start thinking of growing some CBD dominant genetics. I really need it! I'm just thinking it's more of a gamble from seed but am I wrong?

I think the cbd strains are getting mor reliable but you can have different phenotypes with different ratios. Without testing though you just don't know. What you really want is a1:1 ratio of thc to cbd. After phenotype hunting and testing i found a 1:1 that I kept. It tested at 10.6% thc and 11.9% cbd. Another phenotype tested 12% thc and 6.7% cbd. Both phenotypes had different buzzes and both are great. It was a tester strain from tga. When it is released it will be called Electric Kool-aid.

I grew a Channel+ and am really pleased with the strain. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's advertised as a 1:1, and while it's hard for me to detect CBD, the THC feels in the 15% range. I have a clone going now. It rooted easily and is every bit as enjoyable to grow as the mother was. I got 2.5 ounces from mine over 146 days total, 9 weeks in bloom.

:thumb:

I have to stop following these journals, you guys are going to have me buying all the strains. Really interested in Zamadelica. And I need to pick up some CBD strains to see if they do anything for me. Keep it up Nieko, nice work.

hey Neik :)

sorry it took me a while to find your second journal, after your first was completed i thought you didnt make a new one.

i'm back for good if you'll have me :)

great gardening btw my friend, everything looking kosher :smokin:

Hey Neiko, top of the day to ya brotha! Just cruisin thru checking in on my people....havin a Stella....and a puff or two of ZH. Cheers pal!

I'm going to get dindin and some brews myself! Having a grilled ribeye steak with grilled veggie salad...should be good!

Damn straight brotha....that's a fav. of mine ...best part of the animal....even the fat taste's great!

I'm going to get dindin and some brews myself! Having a grilled ribeye steak with grilled veggie salad...should be good!

Nothin like grilled steak fat! Something that good can't possibly be bad for ya, right? :high-five:

<giggle><giggle>...<chortle>...MMmmmMmMmmmm, steak fat....<conjures image> :cool:

Ribeyes :love: But they gotta be thick or they shrivel up on the grill. :laugh: My grocery insists on cutting them under a pound - aggravating.

Gotta be thick.

And don't forget the good old Porterhouse, with the tenderloin/sirloin halves. Yummy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom