Niekodog's High Brix Perpetual

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to ya my friend. Hope your havin a nice break with all your people and your "lads"! Cheers eh.:circle-of-love:

Same to you Duggs! I ended up getting another 2 weeks off because of all the warm weather we are having. I chopped the LSD and got it jarred. I ended up getting 68 grams off of her. I was hoping for more but I just didn't let it veg long enough. I popped another seed of it and will let it get BIG next time. I don't know if it is my lighting or the strain but it had hardly no stretch. I really like this smoke, it is mostly Mazar (Mazar x Skunk 1 x Mazar again) which I know you've grown before Duggs. It is a really long lasting buzz that doesn't knock me out.
I have chopped the zamaldelica right at 10 weeks, I was going to let her go and see what she did but after the last growth drench she did nothing, no new pistols, no signs of wanting to continue, so she's hanging now. She looks really good. I have been smoking the tester cut a week ago, it is really potent. I got to say I am a little surprised by the buzz. It's not bad at all, just not what I expected. For a 100% sativa it sure is a heavy buzz. I've tried it about 4 different times and everytime ended in a nap. It maybe the phenotype I got but we'll see what happens after a cure. The trichomes were 90% cloudy 10% clear, no ambers. Overall it is a good buzz, just not what I expected....the search continues for the perfect weed.
I'll try to get some pics up soon. The Dr. Grinspoon and Pineapple Express are looking fantastic, I can't wait to try the DR. G!

Morning Neiko!, glad your getting a lil longer break before you go at it again. About the Mazar....you described it well bud...very nice buzz but not very strong in any way, but smooth and long lasting. Like you ... it wasn't the "perfect" weed! I'm a little surprized as well at your take on the Zamadelica. Very interesting indeed. Out of all the ACE strains the "gang" has been growing the Zamadelica is the one we seem to like the most....that and Panama. I'm still gonna give my Zamadelica + Z a spot for one plant next round.
hopefully next round when ya let the LSD get bigger cuz of no stretch she won't disappoint ya pal. Cheers to ya brotha and have a Happy New Year.:high-five:

Morning Neiko!, glad your getting a lil longer break before you go at it again. About the Mazar....you described it well bud...very nice buzz but not very strong in any way, but smooth and long lasting. Like you ... it wasn't the "perfect" weed! I'm a little surprized as well at your take on the Zamadelica. Very interesting indeed. Out of all the ACE strains the "gang" has been growing the Zamadelica is the one we seem to like the most....that and Panama. I'm still gonna give my Zamadelica + Z a spot for one plant next round.
hopefully next round when ya let the LSD get bigger cuz of no stretch she won't disappoint ya pal. Cheers to ya brotha and have a Happy New Year.:high-five:

Hi Duggs! On the zamaldelica, don't let me discourage you on it at all. It is very good weed. I chopped it and tried it again last night, it is very potent and in the class of exceptional weed, I like it I really do. A friend tried it and he's had everything I've grown and he's been smoking over 30 years, after 3 joint hits he sent me a text to tell me that it is right at the top of the list of the best weed he's EVER had. Tangerine Dream was his favorite out of all the strains I've grown and the 3 hits of zamaldelica with 0 cure went ahead of it. Weed affects me different than a lot of people so I would say grow it and you will love it.
The LSD with the addition of the skunk 1 has increased it's potency. This LSD is very potent and very good.....this might be my favorite at this point.....I'm sure something else will come along better though. I have a baby Panama up now (3 days old) along with a utopia haze and another Dr. Grinspoon. I am really looking forward to the Dr. G and Panama so it will probably be the utopia haze that blows me away.
Thanks for popping by Duggs, have a great day.
:passitleft:

You bet it is but with all the new varieties out there I can't keep up. I am growing 8 different strains at a time and still can't settle on a keeper strain....there just might be that next special one right around the corner.

This is the cultivator equivalent of Pokemon...you gotta smoke em all! Usually for me once j settle on phenos from a certain strain they are keepers for me for awhile. Then I start seeing which jars always empty first and which jars end up staying full. Those that stay full longest get dropped when a new one comes along. But I usually keep one plant in veg for awhile in case I made a mistake! It's a sickness.

Hey Nieko, I guess I know why these lanis were kinda pissed. Their shoes were too tight...lol

lani_starter_roots.jpg

I chopped the pineapple chunk, and jarred the zamaldelica. Zamaldelica gave me 66 grams. I have a zamaldelica clone that is in a 3 gallon vegging, I will grow that one big. I like how dense the zamaldelica buds are. I think she could be a good yielder with more veg time, I went from 1 gallon to 10 and flowered expecting a stretch that never came. The Pineapple Chunk did stretch but not too bad. The yield will be better on this one. Here are some pics of the harvest and just some general pics of what is happening.
Pineapple Chunk
20160101_051600.jpg
20160101_051802.jpg
20160101_051654.jpg
20160101_051406.jpg
20160101_051444.jpg
20160101_051514.jpg
20160101_091623.jpg

Dr. Grinspoon ending week 5
20160101_0917541.jpg

Coffee Gold Clone in week 2
20160101_053210.jpg

Coffee Gold in Week 6
20160101_051931.jpg

Coffee Gold on the left & Kushy Tikal on the right
20160101_051913.jpg

Tikal
20160101_051845.jpg

Jillybean ending week 2
20160101_053154.jpg
20160101_053148.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I love the look of your DrG! :love: Nice and fat!

More people should grow it. It's a hell of a strain - great habit with legendary genetics. :yahoo: It's also some of the punchiest smoke I've grown.

20160101_0917541.jpg

Beautiful job on the PC! Dr. 'G' is looking fantastic, as well! :bravo:

hot looking garden Neiko!!

congrats on your zamal :)

Thanks Ziggy, the zamaldelica is starting to really grow on me. I think I am starting to taste mango? I am not good at nailing down flavors but there is definitely some exotic fruity taste coming through. I got 1 in a 3 gallon pot vegging now. I will let that get as big as I can before pulling the trigger.

Thanks Ziggy, the zamaldelica is starting to really grow on me. I think I am starting to taste mango? I am not good at nailing down flavors but there is definitely some exotic fruity taste coming through. I got 1 in a 3 gallon pot vegging now. I will let that get as big as I can before pulling the trigger.

Neiko, there is a 'mango' almost lychee flavor..:) its sweet in taste.. :thumb:

I will be chopping again,4-5 plants(a couple Panama(+), a Purple Haze(+) or 2, Maybe the 2nd ACE Purple Malawi. Monday a.m. -been away from my garden since weds. :(
I am drying my last weeks chop in cool/chilly temps 40-45F with approx 45-50% rH. The terps(Force :)) are strong in that grow and I am attempting to preserve them as best and much as possible,. Was working great..I will see later today, I will sample them later today and put in jars to cure Monday.

have a great day

Back
Top Bottom