Niekodog's High Brix Perpetual

Good Sunday to everyone! Update time. Got a pretty good size one today. Today we got both flower tents and the almost all the vegging plants.
Dr Grinspoon Day 51
dr_g_h.jpg
dr_g_d.jpg
dr_g_g.jpg
dr_g_f.jpg
dr_g_c.jpg
dr_g_e.jpg

Pineapple Express Day 51
dr_g_a.jpg
pe_d.jpg
pe_e.jpg
pe_c.jpg
pe_a.jpg
pe_b.jpg

Tikal Kush Pheno Day 51 I think this will go forever.
t_d.jpg

t_c.jpg

t_a.jpg

t_e.jpg

t_b.jpg

Coffee Gold 1 Day 65
cof_1a.jpg
cof_1b.jpg

Coffee Gold 2 (clone of 1) Day 28
cof_2b.jpg
cof_2a.jpg

Jillybean Day 30
j_a.jpg

j_c.jpg

j_b.jpg

j_d.jpg

Tangie Ghost Train 1 and 2
tgh_1a.jpg
tgh_2a.jpg

Tangerine Dream
TDa.jpg

Clementine Clone
clementine.jpg

Seedlings Utopia Haze, Dr. Grinspoon, Panama and Blueberry
seedlings59.jpg

Creepy Group Tent 1
20160117_053639.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!
:Namaste:

Good morning neiko.......looking great in there...wow I guess I didn't realize ya had that much going on now.......must b a second job.....lol. The wife is very interested in that Pineapple Express.......she is loving the pinnapple chunk.....with the lsd coming in a close second......a lot of tastey produce coming from your garden.......and wow that grin spoon fabulous....keep up that hunt for that supreme green.......

LMAO, I don't know where to start! :drool:

You have them all stages and they all look good. I really dig the babies though. Always something about clones and sprouts.

Tangie Ghost Train...that should be a formula for something special.

Grats all the way around dude. Your garden looks like fun. :cool:

Thanks everyone. Duggs, yeah that coffee gold is a landrace sativa, I'm not sure if it was the best idea to try it indoors. If it smokes well I couldn't care less what the buds look like. I never understood the whole bag appeal thing over how a strain smokes. Like quality and bag appeal went hand and hand. It's all a learning experience and not all will be suited for indoor. The search continues.

excellent update my brother :thumb:

looks fantastic in there, sativa fan club 4 ever :smokin:

Awesome update, Neiko! You make it look easy with all those beauties at every stage. :goodjob:

Wow, Neiko, just ... wow! :thedoubletake:

You're in the groove, man! I've rarely seen such a diverse group of perfectly healthy vibrant plants.

+reps!

Wow, Neiko, just ... wow! :thedoubletake:

You're in the groove, man! I've rarely seen such a diverse group of perfectly healthy vibrant plants.

+reps!

Thank you Graytail, the diverse group of plants is because I didn't know any better. If I like it, it gets grown, there is no rhyme or reason for the strains I grow. I just use multiple lights to handle the varying heights of the plants. So far so good. I hope to settle on some strains but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I just found out a local compassion club that has been closed to new members just opened up membership, they happen to be a seedbank that carries about 50 breeders........all the breeders I like except ACE. I just picked up some strawberry cough and shiatsu kush from them both from BC Bud Depot. I had that order all ready to go at herbies, good thing I haven't called the bank yet to lift the fraud alert (everytime I order I have to do that), i got the exact same order for $50 cheaper from them.....and I can drive there to get whatever I want when I want it :woohoo::party:

Okay so I am in harvest mode and chopped all but one down. It is wonderful for me to come and see things like your beautiful Grinspoon in mid flower. It's like it adds to my satisfaction. Beautiful plants like that help fill in my eye's need to see a plant in full aggressive flower. Don't get me wrong I love harvest time. But my second favorite time is when a plant is packing on calyxes. All your veg plants are stellar too, love the structure on the Tangie dream. And the Jilly Bean looks just like Agent Orange. I think they have the same orange skunk heritage. Boss mode Neikodog +reps

And wow haha the creepy room is creepy! Creepy awesome!

Hey Duggan, thanks for stopping by. Sorry I'm not a very good host lately. I just can't seem to keep up with the pics. Everything is going fine with the plants. I chopped the pineapple express. I got to say that the early tests are very very good. I think I found a keeper strain. I flipped my zamaldelica clone and an ac/dc x querkle clone last week. The coffee gold tester clone got chopped as well and tested of course :smokin:. This is a very interesting strain, for a 100 percent landrace sativa it is very calming. There is no raciness at all. If I didn't know better I would guess this is an indica. It gives such a unique body buzz and an overall sense of extreme well being. I really like this strain too but I'm not sure I will do it again. It really should be grown outside, it just snakes all over the tent.

Thanks for the update brutha.

lmao, when I ran a journal, sometimes I'd take pics and post a week later. That built in some down time in the unusual event I wasn't attentive enough to the journal.

:cool:

Forgive me 420 crew for I have sinned, it has been 3 weeks since my last update. This update concludes the pineapple express, very nice smoke but a little low on the yield....75 grams. Coffee Gold 1 is right at 12 weeks, breeder says about 13 but this thing just keeps foxtailing. The Dr. grinspoon is right at 10 weeks and is getting close. The Jillybean is finishing week 7 and looks to have a few more to go. OK on to the pics:
Pineapple Express:
20160129_061825.jpg
20160129_061756.jpg
20160129_065616.jpg

Tikal Kush Phenotype 10 Weeks
20160206_053602.jpg
20160206_053538.jpg

20160206_053644.jpg

Jillybean 7 Weeks
20160206_053725.jpg
20160206_053758.jpg
20160206_053709.jpg
20160206_053744.jpg

Coffee Gold 1 12 Weeks
20160206_053520.jpg

Coffee Gold 2 6 Weeks
20160206_053459.jpg
20160206_053444.jpg

Dr. Grinspoon 10 Weeks
20160206_053243.jpg
20160206_053120.jpg
20160204_052357.jpg
20160204_052210.jpg

The next 3 to go into flower will be tangerine dream and tangie ghost train. They are 12 weeks from seed. I topped these once at about the 4th node and then again when I had 4 good tops. I topped all 4 tops again and do this when they are young. I find it easier to shape them this way rather than letting them get bigger then top. I've done it both ways and I seem to like this method better......just me.
Tangerine dream
20160206_053347.jpg
20160206_053326.jpg

Tangie Ghost Train 1 and 2, when you rub the stems I swear they smell just like a orange cream.
20160206_060432.jpg
20160206_060458.jpg
20160206_054643.jpg
20160206_054517.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. I'll promise I'll try to be a better host.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom