Nivek's Need to Know Nature - First Grow Journal - 2015

thanks sue,, i have seen that video,, and ,, well, the skeptic in me is skeptical, as usual. i now know why i saw you mention you were looking for a female seed,, i certainly will be curious to see how it works for you. of course,, your odds are not too bad to start with,, 50/50,, so anything better than that is great

i don't see purposely done breeding in my future,, yet,, that door is still behind another door somewhere,, but that does not mean i am not growing myself,, because i have also taken a page from you and have ordered some more seeds myself,, an auto,, for outside purposes and maybe one inside too

! Vision Northern Lights Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

was supposed to link, oh well,, this plant is very fast, less than 60 days from seed to harvest,, just for a hoot,, haha,, many hoots i hope

so my stealth procedures are going to be put to practice big time, outside,, just one plant at a time,, ,,or,,, maybe two,,ha,, keep em small and low,, and hidden,, i will. and the free seed is a new one too,, so,, onward we all go,,

oh, it is a link,, cool

You'll like Northern Lights nivek. A good and potent med. Going guerrilla on us nivek? Cool.

Nivek I had an idea.... If you add to your managerie some other local wildlife like I was thinking an ogopogo? (local animal), it could have buds and leaves for it's body and it's terrible jaws. Good idea hey? tourism potential too. Too cheesy? Somebody's gotta do it, no? the future is coming dude.
Something for the "not urgent" index file when you get it up and running (Tuesday was it?).... let me try to find that, now...

weas, you crack me up,, fitting name,, though i won't admit to knowing precisely what you mean there,, that post was like a good piece of abstract art,, i am still trying to decipher,, groovy,, cheers :tokin:

dutty on a smoke break

P1140972.JPG

so my boring veg room underwent some unboringing this morning. i had nothing but the elephant plant and a bunch of clones seemingly doing alright, alive at least,, so i went root hunting on my clones,, way more fun than strain hunting,, and wow did i find roots,, on all of em,, cept one,, all the soil fell away on this delahaze clone and no roots,,,, :confused::yikes:

but wait,, what's this,,,

P1140964.JPG

the tiniest of root buds,, possibly might keep growing,, this one a work in progress for sure

these two still not re potted,, i might be able to be more patient with these two,,

P1140959.JPG

this lemon haze1 clone,, very much alive, apparently, after 15 days a clone, was cloned from a plant 10 days or so into flower,, and this puppy want to flower too,, a 'monster' clone,, gonna be

P1140960.JPG

iffin i even need them,, too many live clones is about to become an issue with me,, it looks like a bunch of my seven clones might live to see tomorrow

P1140957.JPG

all the afghandi's are still sexless, so they all might be expendable anyway,, so best be prepared to not have them. i have two afghani 'normal' seeds in the mail, as well

P1140962.JPG

a freshly transplanted lemon haze2, a super clone as well, with roots out to the side of the cup, no need to search for them,, some colapsation occurred whilst planting but should be ok.

i kinda thought the mostly perlite soil might be a problem, might fall away too much i thought,, and i was right,, it is a problem,, but, not overcommable

P1140956.JPG

and lemon haze3 super clone,, this one has been transplanted a few days now,, seems like 3 for 3 in the lemon haze clone success department,, tho i am sure i just hexed meself,, oh boy,,:yikes:

P1140955.JPG

another recently transplanted afghandi,, this one gaining height so i am perty sure it's rooted as well

P1140961.JPG

i did not check for roots on my other delahaze while transplanting,, i did not want to disturb any roots,, but it looks good,, ,,

a very possible seven for seven but i would never say that,, ever :Namaste:

anf what a fine family photo we all take,, just look at all those teeth,, cheeese

P1140966.JPG

lots of fun in the veg room again,, yaay :cheer::allgood:

Priceless nivek. :laughtwo:

Made Dale laugh too, and he's dealing with them trying to find a usable vein to get an IV line in.

Really, you don't know what I mean? Ha ha -it was really a medicated moment there, you'll just have to excuse me ..
The ogopogo being a snakelike water creature from the Kelowna area, I thought it might make a good critter to grow as a plant, with a bunch of training, since you have an elephant already.

Really, you don't know what I mean? Ha ha -it was really a medicated moment there, you'll just have to excuse me ..
The ogopogo being a snakelike water creature from the Kelowna area, I thought it might make a good critter to grow as a plant, with a bunch of training, since you have an elephant already.

ha,, i got that,, sorta,, i did say that i did not 'precisely' get it all,, i did get some,, i know ogo well,, we swim together sometimes,, he is cool:goof:

looking good in there mate, cheers very nice garden

:Namaste:

happy easter folks

happy easter to you and your loved ones

:Namaste:

hilarious paka,, cheers

yes meta,, agree,, all of a sudden i have some things goin on in the veg room. my last cloning attempts were a bit more successful than i thought they might be. seems maybe i have found my cloning system. six alive and healthy out of seven,, not bad,, and number seven had roots starting but i was too impatient with the patient,, and it succumbed. six for seven though,, i am very happy and fulled up as well

that means i have some plants to play with again,, so i am,,

my latest experiment,,, i have been drilling up some rock dust, so's i could send some to a friend,, :xmas: and i thought i best try some out myself. rock dust,, certain kinds more than others, is apparently like steroids for plants,, so,, pump me up

P1140973.JPG

this is 'mountain ash rock dust',, volcanic ash from a volcano,,,oh...:scratchinghead:,,, supposedly volcanic dust is very good indeed. so i mixed one container with about two tablespoons of dust and left the other with no dust at all, poor thing..

the one with the dust i have labeled,, for scientific purposes only,, and not because i like to name the little ones,, nope,, it be called 'rocky' for obvious reasons,, and just as obvious is the others name

P1140974.JPG

after bull durham of course

bull was a bit bigger and further ahead from the get go, but just a touch,, so we shall see.....these two clones, along with a third twin,, ???? were cloned three weeks ago today,, and all three have already been topped,, these two today. small pots, for small quick plants to flower up in my soonish to be empty upper flower level,, two, three weeks??? still nary a amber trichome to be seen, anywhere,, and today is ten weeks in flower for my upper flower level,, my,, how time flies

and how do flies time their entry so well, sheesh

P1140992.JPG

i bet that wing shape is a dead,, haha,, giveaway to the species that fly once belonged to

not an epidemic,, just the odd fly,, fruit flies i think,, from the compost not real far away

this my new set of twins,, today,,

P1140988.JPG

a lot of growth for those two plants in the last five days,, wow,, nice,,, :cheer:

this is the third twin,, ???? transplanted into a bigger pot and also a week or so ago,, just lovely,, gotta say

P1140985.JPG

so that's three lemon haze clones,, this bigger one has about ten weeks to veg,, fun fun fun,,,

Back
Top Bottom