Nivek's Need to Know Nature - First Grow Journal - 2015

Hey Nivek. So I found your main hideout and sort of caught up with things. You've been busy I see. These days I'm trying to follow so many journals and threads- I turn my back and they grow like weeds and I have a ton of catching up to do. I start forgetting which journal is which and where I read what and mixing people up too in stoned moments- terrible. You're happy with the double decker grow idea and have the drainage/safety technicalities sorted out?

I hear ya on the when to take clones. thanks for the advice. I am mixing clones and sprouts and inexperience and hoping that there will be room in the flower room when it is all ready. and I want to take a couple of clones from the plants in flower. and I want to take some clones from my soon to be no longer sprouts, and i want a Ferrari, and i want to grow a seed I have not tried yet, and i want to take a clone from that. and I want to stop wanting so much

busy at work equals less time to chat, :straightface:

weas, it is a work in progress, I am building the lower level flower area as we speak, well, when I put this tablet down anyway. I absolutely think this will work. I can see heat being an issue but will worry about that later. I hear ya on the journals,, one can only do what one can do,, me too, I hear ya. chat atcha later, cheers, niv

sue, I thank you for your kind words and I passed it on to the kids. they were tickled. you know, all different, yes, but I am starting to see some similarities between the two hazes,, leaf structure identical, sorta. kinda makes sense I guess, both hazes,, cheers sue, your plants are stunning

I hear you on the plant count when cloning. At one point I had 20 plants in my flower room. 4 main plants and 16 clones all scattered about. It becomes a lot pretty fast. If you can just get a good one a and make it a mother so it can be out of the way.. If not, you're a smart guy, so I know you'll get it figured out. Pretty soon you'll be running perpetual

This is fascinating. I'll have to watch closely next grow to see if this happens with my seedlings.

Hey there Nivek, looks like your keeping real busy, I use to use Red Keg cups and I drilled holes in the bottom. Plants can live in there for a little while til you decide which ones to keeps.

'which ones to keep',, oh my goodness, that infers that i must get rid of some,, oh no,, how could i??? i am going to have to make that decision soon enough i think,, i might have too much getting ready to be put to flower. i can't even give one away if i have too many,, sheesh, what's a boy to do???

'which ones to keep',, oh my goodness, that infers that i must get rid of some,, oh no,, how could i??? i am going to have to make that decision soon enough i think,, i might have too much getting ready to be put to flower. i can't even give one away if i have too many,, sheesh, what's a boy to do???

Once somebody figures out how to keep cannabis plants alive for a week in the mail, imagine the fun we'll all be having. Someone's got a thread up on that idea and the more I think about it the more it seems possible. Led lights are cheap. An oxygen supply could be managed. Seems in the realm of possibilty...

Once somebody figures out how to keep cannabis plants alive for a week in the mail, imagine the fun we'll all be having. Someone's got a thread up on that idea and the more I think about it the more it seems possible. Led lights are cheap. An oxygen supply could be managed. Seems in the realm of possibilty...

Do you have a link? A soaked peat pellet could supply enough water to the clone for a week especially if you have the pellet wrapped in some type of container to prevent moisture loss. A couple LEDs to provide light. How about refrigerating them? Toss em into a cooler with dry ice, like what Omaha Steaks does.

I've seen clones delivered overnight personally from cali to Washington I didn't do it and I wouldn't recommend it but another grower down south I know does it every other month.

would be neat, indeed, trade clones around the country. someone is gonna have to try it.

would be neat, indeed, trade clones around the country. someone is gonna have to try it.

Thats what I was thinking. My girl is growing out of control and shes huge, so I can only image what she could do if she were in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing lol. I will be working on feminizing seeds with my new 4 clones now. Not really clones but I can store and ship seeds ;)

That's the key, seeds, if you ship clones you open yourself up to all kinds of nasty prosecution should the clone go to a neighbor by accident, and I will not be sending anything in the mail. I have no issue sending seeds anywhere. Clones not a chance.

An S1 is pretty close to a clone of a plant in seed form, environmental influence can affect the phenotype expression but for the most part they are clones, the exact same set of Chromosome's. And only the female half BTW

There's quite a few of us doing the CS spray for seeds. I'm about a week and a half away from getting mine in there, gonna make some holy grail kush seeds, and then cross it with thc bomb. That's another thing, it would be easier to ship pollen, so if you want to make crosses it's easier than ever

Back
Top Bottom