Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 59
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 59 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 58 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 58
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 58

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 100
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 113 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 65
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 39

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019 -just wait

Gave veg a good dose of N today, around 500ppm, Buddha Grow and Bloom. Gave the flower tent 2ml Botainicare bloom, mammothp, sweet to about 250ppm in 2L.

Got some pics of nice bud swell, also smashed 14g of Raspberry Diesel in one big bag, 2 presses, got a big ass ball, did not weigh it, pressed total time about 2m @ 200 (little hot for this stuff, but it was a cold morning too).

I mentioned earlier that the RD buds are a lot fewer because of younger plant, but been pushing this one a little more than the last....and it has better density.

The 707 is going to get a good inspection at the trichomes this weekend, and maybe tomorrow....I think it's going to be ready 1st, go figure, it's in the back of the f-ing tent. I put it in the rear intentionally.

I am really please at how the MMG Nagual is bulking, it's got some funky bud growth for leaning for a week or so before I tied a few of them up....

Off to work....
I need to come by for a visit... get blazed up and smash an ounce or two of my nugs. LoL

So jealous of that press. I gotta get me one of them. I've done some redneck pressing in the garage before but I just don't have the time or energy to do it like that anymore.

Maybe I'll live a little "hood rich" with this tax return and pick one up.

Naugul looks really dense, no surprise it's got the lean thing going. Did you put the 707 in the back to mess with your future self?

I have the 707 and the Nagual in larger pots, since they were 'quoted' as being 70+ days, vs experiences with the others under 70 days....sooo....yep. The Nagual has three tops like that one in the photo, and a bunch of smaller tops. The density is great in all the buds, nothing larf'esque like the last auto. Their still splitting about 5L a day of fluids.

I think that main cola is going to be ready at like 63/75 quoted on the 707. I don't want a racy 707, so I need a better look.

I need to come by for a visit... get blazed up and smash an ounce or two of my nugs. LoL

So jealous of that press. I gotta get me one of them. I've done some redneck pressing in the garage before but I just don't have the time or energy to do it like that anymore.

Maybe I'll live a little "hood rich" with this tax return and pick one up.

Hood Rich....ha...Lotta growroom improvements are being bought with tax returns....There are much cheaper ways than the route I took. If I had the garage space.......

"Everybody's gotta hear the shit on W-Balls"----->name that tune.

Just jacked up the light and leaned way over in the tent to survey the 707, I looked at 6 of the tops, and there is amber on all, probably about 10% good coverage on the plant, not just the sugar leaves.

I am going to look at it again on monday, anyway, begins my mini flush where I pretty much give it sweet, seaplex and molasses to about 250ppm. I have already been giving those three anyway, just cutting out the other stuff. They just all came off nearly a week on water, so there not too nuted up.

Fawk I am sticky.

"Everybody's gotta hear the shit on W-Balls"----->name that tune.

Just jacked up the light and leaned way over in the tent to survey the 707, I looked at 6 of the tops, and there is amber on all, probably about 10% good coverage on the plant, not just the sugar leaves.

I am going to look at it again on monday, anyway, begins my mini flush where I pretty much give it sweet, seaplex and molasses to about 250ppm. I have already been giving those three anyway, just cutting out the other stuff. They just all came off nearly a week on water, so there not too nuted up.

Fawk I am sticky.
Snooooop!

Interlude...... w/ Easy-Dick & the Jack off hour!
:rofl:

OG

I just found out about IV bars today. I think it’s weird, and I’m not going to let some random person stick a needle in me, but now I understand better why you got an IV in the lobby. Lol
It was an R.N. A random hot R.N. And worse case wife and I can both set one.

little warmer outside and there is a sun today, so the heat is off in the house, the rh is in the upper 40's. I think I am going to get some plugs soaking and the clone tray out so I can pull 3 cuttings off the Purple Trainwreck and Raspberry Diesel. I am only looking for one cutting to keep the strains growing, and I might not even flower these cuttings but just pull more from them after keeping them for a bit. Might even toss the PTW cuttings if I don't care for the smoke, but I do need more indica....

I plan on dropping that Cheese auto this weekend-duck to follow in a few weeks.. It and the PTW and Raspberry Diesel can duel it out in the tent once we have clear clones of the PTW and RD. Autos may get to spend time at 20, then 12, then 20, but their going to do what they do right?

I need to asses the bagseed. Node spacing on this beast is sick, it's been cropped a couple times already, hopefully I can pull something from the bottom and get it ready to toss into flower to figure out what it's sex is. I really look at this plant with the aggressive growth and 4" nodes and think 'quad'.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 62
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 62 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 61 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 61
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 61

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 103
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 116 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 68
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 42

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) - soaking
AutoDuck & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019 -just wait

Nico - Chelsea Girl

Just a quick look at trichomes this afternoon, seems like the Nagual is also just starting to change. Looks like they will mature be cut in this order:

1. 707
  2. PTW and Nagual
  3. RD and WW (these two barely have any change in the pistols....so their going to be a good 10 days behind the 707.

Now when the 707 went all purple on me is when I started seeing more amber....I think we are about 10-15% amber right now when looking at the main tops. Wed it looks like it will come down.

The Nagual is showing amber here and there, but in such small amounts that it's prob time to start just giving it sweet and molasses only with water. Water takeup is still good and the buds trichomes are smaller but more dense than the other plants.....hopefully it's dank chit cause there are 2 clones and I need some nightitime squeeze.

Pressed an 1/8th of green crack, bag blew, took the herb that blew into the rosin, added more rosin and some keif and put that in my one hitter for the evening....it's strong ass decarbed weedd....

Got my plugs soaking in some water with about 75ppm Ca/Mg added and ph'ed, will prob get around to taking and making room for clones after the 707 chop. Going to take 3 PTW and 2 RD clones. After I take the clones the 2 veggers are going to get put in 5 gallons. There going to run as a pair in the tent so a larger pot with about 20 more days of veg and some N and Mg to get going and then flower.....

Once the larger of the two Nagual clones has a little more weight we can make room for it in flower.

Also need to think of photos to sprout! besides Diamond Girl.

Long week, have a Funeral tomorrow. Step mom of a friend who is going through a lifetime of shit in about 3 monts....feel for that family.

The 707 is going to get it either tonight or tomorrow morning. I am just going to cut it out of the trellis and not move the two plants in front till it's out of there. I predict maybe 2 zips and change from this plant dry.

I am thinking the Nagual might be ready this weekend. It's got a lot of nice white and just a touch of amber. I am open to letting it go longer. Maybe 3 and change from this plant. It has a lot of useable popcorn.

The Raspberry D is going to be around 2-3 ounces as well. Dunno about the PTW and the WW. They might be 1 and change each.

No sprout on the autoqueso from HSO yet. It's going 1st into a cup with seed starter and then into a smart #3 for the duration of it's life. I am going to start running Autos in a little larger pot, it might be a waste for the smaller ones but very helpful for the autos that resemble normal sized plants.

I need to get out in the backyard and till, but the weather is saying 20s after this weekend....ugh.

Have you started your vegetable seeds yet? I’m behind on that a bit, but with this cold, it’s probably going to work out timing wise.

Plus, don’t have room for vegetable seeds at the moment. I’ve thought about setting up my old tent in the laundry room for the tomatoes and peppers, but worry about the dogs tearing up the tent.

Once my Blueberry clones get done, I’ll have plenty of room. I’m not planning on filling the tent immediately, just going to pop a couple seeds at a time and stagger harvests over the summer.

Have you started your vegetable seeds yet? I’m behind on that a bit, but with this cold, it’s probably going to work out timing wise.

Plus, don’t have room for vegetable seeds at the moment. I’ve thought about setting up my old tent in the laundry room for the tomatoes and peppers, but worry about the dogs tearing up the tent.

Once my Blueberry clones get done, I’ll have plenty of room. I’m not planning on filling the tent immediately, just going to pop a couple seeds at a time and stagger harvests over the summer.
I usually just buy tomato transplants, I seed early roots and greens after I till. Basically I try to grow shit that is expensive to buy in the stores or that I consume alot of.

So we till/amend, do a radish/mustard/turnip mix with tomatoes, around heat early summer the greens come out and pepper transplants go in after a till, okra is seeded when the tomatoes crap out in the heat whenever that hits.

I also have berries, peaches and oranges, but those are easy, I just top dress em with bloodmeal and Ammonium Nitrate.

Thanks guys and gal.

One thing I did not mention, there is a decent bit of stem left on those colas, so I am still looking for dry of around 3 and change once it's off of the stem. I am going to try to push a longer drying time since RH seems to be getting a little higher in the house-hence leaving it stemmed, that might change though.
Coulda been us man! Coulda been us! :straightface:

I know man...still bummed about that. But with me shoving this plant in the back of the tent it woulda been boring photo wise.

Oh, forgot to mention, going to look at the Purple Trainwreck tomorrow, me thinks it's ready as well.

The BubbaCheese Auto has not cracked yet, I rolled it in my fingers and put it back in water. Going to drop another tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom