Number 2 California Orange!

Twinkie

9-30-11_038.JPG
UNFORNTUNATELY I ONLY HAVE ONE CHOICE FOR A TRUE GROW ROOM AND IT WILL HAVE SOME PROBLEMS.
9-30-11_038-1.jpg
FIRST OF ALL IT HAS A HOTWATER HEATER IN THERE ALSO BUT IT IS 27% HUMIDITY SO THAT IS AN ISSUE I WILL HHAVE TO FIX. IT IS ALO ABOUT 90 DEGREES SO THATS A PROBLEM, BUT MAYBE IF I PUT IN SOME Co2 THAT WILL LOWER IT ENOUGH. BUT IT IS PERFECT IN LIGHT CONTROLL ON A TIMER OF 17 HOURS EACH DAY. PLENTY OF HIEGHT TO RAISE THE LIGHT AS HIGH AS NEEDED.

WELL I AM GOING TO GIVE ANOTHER GO AT GROWING MY MEDICINE. I HAVE QUITE A FEW CHRONIC DISEASES AND I NEED MY MEDICINE. I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD IT $$$$. I AM GIVING A TRY AT A 50/50 STRAIN CALIFORNIA ORANGE.
9-30-11_001-1.jpg
I ALSO HAVE AN AK47FOR A PUNCH
9-30-11_034-1.jpg
AND ANOTHER POTENT STRAIN CALLED TRAIN WRECK.
9-30-11_027-1.jpg
SO THIS SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING GROW. WISH ME LUCK I WILL KEEP YOU UP ON THIS ONE
9-30-11_039-2.jpg

Day 2 i am having a growing ventilation problem too hot 85 to 90 degrees and not humid enough 27 to 32% what can i do!

Well i went & spent more $$$ on a ecoplus blower 250cfm
100_2745-1.jpg
but it will more than take care of ventillation problems :adore:

OK HERE ARE THE SPECS OF WHAT WE ARE USING
SOIL: FOX FARMS OCEAN BLEND
NUTRIENTS: MOTHER EARTH BLENDED NATURAL SUPER TEA GROW 4-1-4
SUPER THRIVE
:bravo:

Grow 2 day 3 i transplanted my babies into pots with fox farms ocean blend, next grow i will be using air pots but for this small grow these buckets will work fine. Well the $$$$ i spent yesterday was well worth it. the tempature is 75 degrees and the humidity is 45%. :goodjob: One of my babies is looking wierd
GRO2_015.JPG
&
GRO2_014.JPG
next project is build a worm bed but thats a whole different ball of wax.

Well its day four and nothing new to report they did all survive transplanting into their final pots will post a pic tomm. All the additions i have done is paying off. I need to raise the humidity will deal with that tomm.

iT IS NOW 5TH DAY OF GROW #2 MY MEDICINE IS STILL TAKING TO THEIR NEW HOME. THEY WENT THROUGH THE TRANSPLANTING PROCESS A OK!!
100_2774-1.jpg

Its a good thing i realized fox farms ocean blend is very hot so i fed it just plain water ph tested at 6.8 so that should do nicely

GROW 2 DAY 9

WELL THE DAY WAS UNEVENTFUL NOTHING NEW TO REPORT. i HAVE LOWERED THE LIGHT TO 21 INCHES FROM PLANTS AND ALL SEEMS TO BE OK SINCE I INSTALLED THE VENTILATION SYSTEM IN THE ROOM.

THE BLUEBERRY IS STILL HAVING ISSUES. BUT IT IS DOING BETTER SINCE TRANSPLANTING.

THE CALIFORNIA ORANGE IS OK IT DOES HAVE A FEW LIGHT SPOTS ON IT. BUT IT IS GROWING WELL. IT HAS TOO IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE READY TO FLOWER IN 8 WEEKS.

TRAIN WRECK IS DOING GREAT!!

AND THE AK47 IS GROWING WELL BUT DOES HAVE A FEW BROWN SPOTS. HERE IS A PICTURE AT 10/8/11
10-8-11_012.JPG

2nd GROW DAY 10

WELL IT IS DAY 10 ON MY 2ND GROW AND IT IS STILL A LITTLE HOTTER THAN I WOULD LIKE TOO. IT RUNS BETWEEN 77 AND 82 DEGREES. MY GOAL IS TO GET THE TEMPATURE AROUND 72 TO 75 DEGREES. RIGHT NOW I HAVE THE EXHAUST BLOWER SUCKING AIR FROM CRAWL SPACE UNDER HOUSE. BUT I AM GOING TO REVERSE THE SYSTEM TO SUCK THE AIR OFF THE AIR COOLED VENTILLATION HOOD. I HAD IT HOOKED UP THIS WAY BECAUSE THE AIR FROM UNDER THE HOUSE IS COOLER IT IS ALSO WETTER. SO IT WAS HELPING 2 PROBLEMS. BUT WE WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW MUCH LOWER THE HUMIDITY GOES. REMEMBER MY GROW ROOM SHARES WITH THE HOT WATER HEATER SO THE AIR IS DRYER. I DID PUT IN AN AIR COOLED HUMIDIFIER IN THERE. MY GOAL IS TO GET THE LIGHT AS CLOSE TO THE PLANTS AS POSSIBLE.

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I AM TRYING TO GROW AS ORGANIC AS POSSIBLE. BUT I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF NUTES OUT THERE. ALL I KNOW IS THE BASICS. I USE AN ORHANIC TEA BY ADVANCED NUTRIENTS ONE FOR GROW AND ONE FOR BLOOM. WHAT DO ALL THAT OTHER STUFF DO. HELP ME GROW MY MEDICINE I AM IN A LOT OF PAIN

2ND GROW DAY 11

I PUT SOME CAL MAG ON MY BABIES AS I WAS TOLD THEY NEEDED IT. :thedoubletake:I DIDNT WANT TO CHANGE THE SCHEDULE I FEED BUT WAS TOLD THEY NEEDE IT SO I WENT AHEAD AND USED A LITTLE.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ORGANIC EQUIVALENT TO CAL MAG. I WANT TO USE AS MUCH ORGANIC PRODUCTS AS I CAN.

I ALSO DID THE FIRST PRUNING ON ALL FOUR OF MY BABIES HOPE THEY ARE HAPPY WILL POST A PIC TOMM.:goodluck:

Hey Twinkie lookin awesome.....nice work....how old are these babies?.. Your temps in that 77-82...sounds great.. Is it possible to mount your fan real close to your light to suck out that lamp heat?...just an idea :ciao:

2ND GROW DAY 11

I PUT SOME CAL MAG ON MY BABIES AS I WAS TOLD THEY NEEDED IT. :thedoubletake:I DIDNT WANT TO CHANGE THE SCHEDULE I FEED BUT WAS TOLD THEY NEEDE IT SO I WENT AHEAD AND USED A LITTLE.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ORGANIC EQUIVALENT TO CAL MAG. I WANT TO USE AS MUCH ORGANIC PRODUCTS AS I CAN.

I ALSO DID THE FIRST PRUNING ON ALL FOUR OF MY BABIES HOPE THEY ARE HAPPY WILL POST A PIC TOMM.:goodluck:

Nice grow so far...looks like your doing a great job so far..... I just picked up General Organic's Cal/Mag and seems to be doing great so far....

2nd grow day 12

well my babies are almost 2 weeks old. Thank you for the info on the organic cal mag. On my first grow i only used an organic super tea from advanced nutrients. I am going to be looking through the web site and find all i can about what the different nutes do for you. I want to make my own food using all the different nutes to try and bring out the very best in my plants. I am good for the first month because i used fox farms ocean soil. It is very hot and has everything you need 1st month. Any advice i would welcome. Tomm i am putting up a reflector, that should help the production.

2ND GROW DAY 13

I am so excited my babies are in thier final home. I have thier bedroom is completely finished. All I expect to do is as things pop up I will have to take care, but for now its done. i found a local grow shop that makes their own compost. So i will have live cultures for my girls that should make them very happy.:cheer: its hard to find this stuff because it has a 3 day shelf life no way to market it. but nothing is too good for my medicine.:adore:

I believe in all natural medicines made by God:ganjamon:

2nd GROW DAY 16

WELL TODAY I SPENT MOST OF DAY REARRANGING MY GROW AREAS. I MOVED MY FLOWERING AREA TO THE CLOSET AND MADE MY GROW AREA WHERE THE FLOWERING PLANTS USED TO BE. I GAVE THE BABIES SOME PLAIN H2O WITH A LITTLE CAL-MAG. I KNOW I AM BEING OVER PROTECTIVE BUT LOOK AT THE PICS IS THE SPOTS SOMETHING TOBE CONCERNED ABOUT

EASE A SLEEPLESS PARENTS MIND
10-15-11_054.JPG
10-15-11_054.JPG
10-15-11_056.JPG
10-15-11_057.JPG
10-15-11_058.JPG
:circle-of-love:

2ND GROW DAY 20

I dont no how i got my days screwed up but they are 20 day old today. I will try to keep the day straight from here on out. They babies are doing fantastic. There is a couple of yellow spots of some of the leaves not sure what they are any help would be appreciated. i moved them to a better spot for growing and they seem to love it there. They are really growing fast. i will post a picture in the next day or so. You will be amazed at how well they are doing. especially alli have done so far is i planted in fox farms ocean forest blend. so no nutes need to be added for at least a month. I did give it a bath of organic tea with live cultures in it. but that is all and they are doing great. ever since i pruned them they have really taken off. any help as to what i can do to improve things let me know. oh yea i did use some cal mag as i was told one of the plants needed it. And it seems to be doing much better. I really think this is going to be a good grow.:goodjob:

2ND GROW DAY 20

I WAS WORKING ON THE GROW AREA YOU KNOW US MOTHER HENS MUST MAKE SURE WE HAVE THE BEST BEDROOM WE CAN MAKE AVAILABLE. BUT IN SO DOING WE USSUALY DO MAORE HARM THAN GOOD. WEL TODAYS HARM WAS I BROKE THE TOP FEEDER. :thedoubletake: IT ISN'T BROKE ALL THE WAY THROUGH SO I MADE A MAKE SHIFT BANDAGE HOPEFULLY THAT WILL HELP IT MEND.:tommy: THEY ARE GROWIING SO FAST IT IS UNBELIEVABLE I WILL GO AHEAD AND PUT IN ONE PICTURE. i WOULD LOVE TO DO SINGLES BUT TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM ON MY JOURNAL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER

I;LL TAKE GOD MADE NATURAL MEDICINE OVER MAN MADE CHEMICALS:blunt:

2ND GROW DAY 20

10-19-11_002.JPG

10-19-11_003-1.jpg

HELP!!

I HAVE A JUNGLE GROWING HERE WHAT DO I? IS IT OK OR DO I TRIM THE LEAVES AND IF THEY NEED TRIMMING HOW DO I DO IT:thanks:

2ND GROW DAY 22

WOW MY BABIES ARE THREE WEEKS OLD. LOOK AT THAT JUNGLE. THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE LIVE CULTURES tOO BAD CANT MARKET IT BUT ITS SHELF LIFE IS ONLY 3 DAYS SO NO WAYTHAT JUST MAKE THE ROOT SYSTEM GO NUTS. THE ONLY COMPLAINT WE GOTTEN SO FAR IS IT MAKES TOO BIG OF A ROOT SYSTEM YEA BABY. mAKING YOUR OWN NUTES IS THE BEST

it is my babies birthday today is their 1 months old. i have not been on in a few days as all my attention has been taken on my first grow that has been very ill. but i will be back on this afternoon and put up some birthday pictures!!

Back
Top Bottom